What Is Fortigel
Fortigel is a unique bioactive collagen peptide that has been proven by several clinical trials to stimulate the growth of new cartilage tissues thereby enhancing joint health.
This supplement comprises scientifically enhanced collagen that stimulates the regeneration of cartilage tissues that have been damaged by friction, aging, and everyday stress. Cartilage cushions the joints and allows smoother movement but as people age, it goes through wear and tears due to rigorous activities and everyday work. Fortigel contains long chains of amino acids that stimulate the growth of new joint cartilage. According to clinical trials, regular intake of Fortigel helps relieve joint pain and stiffness, improves flexibility, and allows smoother movement.
In a study conducted at Penn State University in 2008, 147 athletes were subjected to test the effectiveness of Fortigel in reducing activity-related joint pain. The participants were subdivided into two groups, one taking Fortigel and a control group taking a placebo. The study was done in 24 weeks. In the end, athletes taking Fortigel reported a decrease in joint pain and improvement in mobility. Another clinical trial was done in March 2011 by McAlindon and colleagues also yielded positive results in favor of Fortigel. MRI scans of cartilage tissues in people with knee osteoarthritis have shown an increase in proteoglycan density which signifies that taking Fortigel indeed promotes regeneration of human cartilage tissues.
How Does It Rate?
- Fortigel is by Gelita AG, a leading supplier of collagen and gelatine products for various food, health, and pharmaceutical industries.
- Their collagen products are used for various nutritional, beauty, and industrial purposes. Gelita AG has offices across the globe, including in Germany, the USA, Australia, South Africa, Brazil, and China.
- Collagen Peptides
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Vitamin K2-7
- Vitamin C
- It contains natural protein peptides.
- It promotes cartilage growth and repair.
- It has a neutral taste and odor.
- It can easily be incorporated into various applications, whether it is food, dietary supplement, dairy products or drinks.
- It is highly bioavailable and can easily be digested by the body.
- It is non-allergenic.
- It has been subjected to various studies and clinical trials which have concluded its positive effect on cartilage health.
- It is not available for individual purchases and it is mostly sold in bulk to pharmaceuticals, nutrition, and health industrial corporations.
- The specific list of ingredients is not listed on the manufacturer’s website.
How Does Fortigel Work?
Fortigel is composed of optimised collagen peptides that stimulate measurable synthesis of cartilage tissues in joints. The formula addresses the root cause of joint pain rather than just the symptoms. It contains highly lubricating ingredients that help to reduce stiffness.
Fortigel basically works by providing the body with a bioactive collagen peptide that increases the production of collagen and proteoglycans. These two components are the primary building block of cartilage mass thereby it greatly helps in the repair of damaged tissues and in the formation of new cartilage. Fortigel also increases tissue density thus strengthening the joints and protecting it from constant wear and tear.
Fortigel Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Here are some of the primary active ingredients in Fortigel:
–These are collagen-derived, short-chain proteins. They are quickly absorbed and have a high bioavailability. According to one study, collagen peptides may be effective for improving ageing skin, relieving pain, and increasing joint function.
– This is a substance that the body naturally produces. It is found in the highest concentrations in the skin, connective tissue, and eyes. The primary function of HA is to retain water in order to keep tissues lubricated and moist. One study found that taking polymer hyaluronic acid orally relieved symptoms of knee osteoarthritis.
– Vitamin K in the menaquinone form. It is present and quantifiable in serum blood. According to some clinical studies, it plays several physiological roles in the body, including bone building and maintenance, joint health support, and athletic performance enhancement.
– All body tissues require vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid, for growth, development, and repair. It is involved in many bodily functions, including collagen formation, iron absorption, immune system function, wound healing, and cartilage, bone, and tooth maintenance.
– Calcium is an essential mineral for life. Calcium allows our blood to clot, our muscles to contract, and our heart to beat, in addition to building and maintaining bone health. Our bones and teeth contain approximately 99% of the calcium in our bodies.
What Does Fortigel Claim?
- It promotes the regeneration of damaged cartilage tissues.
- It supplies the body with a bioactive collagen peptide.
- It stimulates the formation of cartilage tissues.
- It improves joint flexibility and mobility.
- It reduces joint pain and stiffness.
Read More About Similar Products
Q: How Long Will It Take To Show Results?
A: There is no information as to how long Fortigel will start showing the results. However, in the clinical trials, results are mostly documented within 24 weeks of taking Fortigel.
Q: Does It Interact With Other Medications?
A: If you are taking any medications, you need to consult your healthcare provider prior to using any products containing Fortigel because it may cause certain drug interactions.
Q: Where Do I Buy Fortigel From?
A: The product can be purchased directly from its official website or on Amazon.
Read Next – Progesic
Fortigel is truly an innovative product because it was subjected to several clinical trials which yielded positive results when it comes to improving cartilage health. It stimulates the formation of healthy connective tissues and aids in the repair process of damaged cartilage. In the MRI scans, Fortigel also showed that it can significantly increase proteoglycan density, a component that is essential for cartilage health. It basically supports optimum joint health by reducing pain, inflammation, and stiffness. So if you want to improve your joint flexibility and overall mobility, then Fortigel is the perfect answer for you.
Healthy joints allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. From aging to untreated sports injuries – many conditions lead to joint pain. A quality joint product may help reduce inflammation, repair existing tissue damage, and promote stronger joints, lessening susceptibility to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned joint pain supplements based on the available research: