What is Glucosamine Hyaluronic Acid Chondroitin MSM?
Solgar Glucosamine Hyaluronic Acid Chondroitin MSM is a dietary supplement fortified with BioCell Collagen Type II® Extract that claims to promote healthy cartilage formation and joint stress caused by exercise or physical activity.
Joint health is promoted by this Solgar Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM supplement. The dietary aid encourages effortless mobility. There are 120 pills in the bottle. To strengthen and mend your joints, this solution includes a variety of nutrients. In Summary, this product promises to;
- Promote joint mobility
- Relieve joint discomfort
- Nourish joint cartilage
- Rejuvenate joint tissues
How Does It Rate?
- Solgar Glucosamine Hyaluronic Acid Chondroitin MSM is a registered trademark of Solgar, Inc. Based in New Jersey, USA.
- This product is free of yeast, wheat, dairy and animal products and is formulated without the use of artificial preservatives, flavors or colors of any kind.
- This Solgar Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM promotes healthy joints.
- This formula features several different nutrients to help your joints heal and strengthen.
- Chondroitin Sulfate
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)
- Supports connective tissue and joints
- Strengthens joint mobility, flexibility, and range of motion
- Supports recovery from exercise.
- Promotes healthy joints and body tissues
- Supports the immune system
- Can cause side effects like gas, bloating, heartburn, stomach cramps, nausea
Solgar Glucosamine Hyaluronic Acid Chondroitin MSM Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
– Glucosamine, extracted from shellfish acts as a natural lubrication and cushion for joints. Glucosamine is safe to take if you are looking for a long-term basis as well as in high concentrations.
– Chondroitin is a body molecule that is created when Glucosamine molecules stick together and it is important in joints since it provides the much-needed cushion.
– Hyaluronic Acid is found naturally in our bodies, especially in the eyes and areas around our joints. It acts as a joint cushion and joint lubricant by attracting water and other fluids to the joints. Sometimes it is injected to treat painful knees and joints, but the recommended dosages of oral supplements are unknown.
– MSM doubles up as an organic source of body sulfur, an antioxidant mineral agent and a core component of most structural body tissues such as the hair and cartilage. Organic sulfur found throughout our body is critical for healthy Collagen, cartilage, and joints. Lack of sulfur leads to the production of low amounts of collagen and thus you suffer from weak joints and open wounds that don’t heal in time.
Other Ingredients in Solgar Glucosamine Hyaluronic Acid Chondroitin MSM are:
- Vegetable Cellulose
- Microcrystalline Cellulose
- Vegetable Stearic Acid
- Silica vegetable magnesium stearate
- Vegetable Glycerin
- BioCell Collagen Type II® Extract
How Does it Work?
Solgar Glucosamine Hyaluronic Acid Chondroitin MSM works by strengthening the cartilage and connective tissue, while at the same time increasing the fluid-holding capacity of the joints ensuring the joints stay well lubricated. To maintain a healthy state of the joint, Solgar Glucosamine Hyaluronic Acid Chondroitin MSM employs anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidation agents around our joints and connective tissue.
Q: Does it Interact with Other Medications?
A: If you are taking anticoagulant/anti-platelet medications or treatment, or you have a bleeding disorder, it is highly advisable that you consult your doctor before taking Solgar Glucosamine Hyaluronic Acid Chondroitin MSM.
Q: When Can I Expect Results from Glucosamine Hyaluronic Acid Chondroitin MSM?
A: According to the positive consumer feedback we analyzed, most consumers reported positive results between 4-12 weeks of regular usage. However, it is worth noting that Solgar Glucosamine Hyaluronic Acid Chondroitin MSM is designed for long-term care.
Q: Has any Research Been Done?
A: There are no documented researchers or clinical trials that have been done on Solgar Glucosamine Hyaluronic Acid Chondroitin MSM.
Q: Can Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM cause high blood pressure?
A: Glucosamine might increase insulin levels. High insulin levels are associated with increased blood pressure. However, this effect has not been reported in humans. To be on the safe side, monitor your blood pressure closely if you take glucosamine hydrochloride, and have high blood pressure.
Q: What People are Saying About Glucosamine Hyaluronic Acid Chondroitin MSM?
A: A considerable amount of consumer reviews are negative with most people sitting ineffectively. Nevertheless, some consumers who posted positive reviews say that they experienced relief from joint pain within the first two weeks of using take Solgar Glucosamine Hyaluronic Acid Chondroitin MSM
On paper the product looks amazing and nothing short of magical. But customer feedbacks tend to think otherwise. Most customers say the supplement is either not working or takes a long time before it starts working. Based on the fact that it lacks clinical trials and strong customer backing, Solgar Glucosamine Hyaluronic Acid Chondroitin MSM is not the most effective joint relief product on the market.
Healthy joints allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. From aging to untreated sports injuries – many conditions lead to joint pain. A quality joint product may help reduce inflammation, repair existing tissue damage, and promote stronger joints, lessening susceptibility to future degeneration.
Below you'll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned joint pain supplements based on the available research: