Glucosamine Hyaluronic Acid Chondroitin MSM Overview
Solgar Glucosamine Hyaluronic Acid Chondroitin MSM is a dietary supplement fortified with BioCell Collagen Type II® Extract that claims to promote healthy cartilage formation and to joint stress caused by exercise or physical activity.
What is Glucosamine Hyaluronic Acid Chondroitin MSM and What Does it do?
Solgar Glucosamine Hyaluronic Acid Chondroitin MSM is a dietary supplement that is used in the care and restoration of the joints. In Summary, Solgar Glucosamine Hyaluronic Acid Chondroitin MSM promises to;
- Promote joint mobility
- Relieve joint discomfort
- Nourish joint cartilage
- Rejuvenate joint tissues
How Does it Work?
Solgar Glucosamine Hyaluronic Acid Chondroitin MSM works by strengthening the cartilage and connective tissue, while at the same time increasing the fluid holding capacity of the joints ensuring the joints stay well lubricated. To maintain a healthy state of the joint, Solgar Glucosamine Hyaluronic Acid Chondroitin MSM employs anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidation agents around our joints and connective tissue.
Manufacturer of Glucosamine Hyaluronic Acid Chondroitin MSM
Solgar Glucosamine Hyaluronic Acid Chondroitin MSM is a registered trademark of Solgar, Inc. Based in New Jersey, USA.
What Does it Contain?
- Glucosamine – Glucosamine, extracted from shellfish acts as a natural lubrication and cushion for joints. Glucosamine is safe to take if you are looking for a long-term basis as well as in high concentrations.
- Chondroitin Sulfate– Chondroitin is a body molecule that is created when Glucosamine molecules stick together and it is important in joints since it provides the much-needed cushion. Chondroitin also absorbs fluids into the joint tissues, leaving your joints well lubricated. In this product, chondroitin plays a great role in blocking cartilage-destroying enzymes.
It is worth noting that chondroitin sulfate and Glucosamine are important components of our joint tissue and are involved in the process of producing hyaluronic acid, a fundamental component of synovial fluid that is responsible for lubricating our joints and a significant component of the connective tissue of the skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid – Hyaluronic Acid is found naturally in our bodies, especially in the eyes and areas around our joints. It acts as a joint cushion and joint lubricant by attracting water and other fluids to the joints. Sometimes it is injected to treat painful knees and joints, but the recommended dosages of oral supplements are unknown.
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) – MSM doubles up as an organic source of body sulfur, an antioxidant mineral agent and a core component of most structural body tissues such as the hair and cartilage. Organic sulfur found throughout our body is critical for healthy Collagen, cartilage, and joints. Lack of sulfur leads to the production of low amounts of collagen and thus you suffer from weak joints and open wounds don’t heal in time.
Other Ingredients in Solgar Glucosamine Hyaluronic Acid Chondroitin MSM are:
- Vegetable Cellulose
- Microcrystalline Cellulose
- Vegetable Stearic Acid
- Silica vegetable magnesium stearate
- Vegetable Glycerin
- BioCell Collagen Type II® Extract
The recommended dosage is three tablets a day with meals or lots of water. If necessary, you can increase the dosage as prescribed by your doctor.
- If you are on other medications, consult your doctor before taking Solgar Glucosamine Hyaluronic Acid Chondroitin MSM
- Keep Solgar Glucosamine Hyaluronic Acid Chondroitin MSM away from the reach of children
- Take Solgar Glucosamine Hyaluronic Acid Chondroitin MSM exactly as the doctor instructed
- Check and confirm that the seal is not broken or tampered with before buying Solgar Glucosamine Hyaluronic Acid Chondroitin MSM
- Don’t buy if seal is broken or tampered with
- Solgar Glucosamine Hyaluronic Acid Chondroitin MSM doesn’t treat, prevent or cure any known clinically diagnosed ailment and therefore should NOT be used as a replacement for prescription drugs
- Don’t take Solgar Glucosamine Hyaluronic Acid Chondroitin MSM if you are allergic to any of the ingredients mentioned above
- Don’t administer this supplement to children and infants. This product is for adults only
Does it Interact with Other Medications?
If you are taking anticoagulant/anti-platelet medications or treatment, or you have a bleeding disorder, it is highly advisable that you consult your doctor before taking Solgar Glucosamine Hyaluronic Acid Chondroitin MSM.
When Can I Expect Results from Glucosamine Hyaluronic Acid Chondroitin MSM?
According to the positive consumer feedback we analyzed, most consumers reported positive results between 4-12 weeks of regular usage. However, it is worth noting that Solgar Glucosamine Hyaluronic Acid Chondroitin MSM is designed for long-term care.
What People are Saying About Glucosamine Hyaluronic Acid Chondroitin MSM?
A considerable amount of consumer reviews are negative with most people sitting ineffectiveness. Nevertheless, some consumers who posted positive reviews say that they experienced relief from joint pain within the first two weeks of using take Solgar Glucosamine Hyaluronic Acid Chondroitin MSM
Has any Research Been Done?
There are no documented researchers or clinical trials that have been done on Solgar Glucosamine Hyaluronic Acid Chondroitin MSM.
On paper the product looks amazing and nothing short of magical. But customer feedbacks tend to think otherwise. Most customers say the supplement is either not working or takes a long time before it starts working. Based on the fact that it lacks clinical trials and a strong customer backing, Solgar Glucosamine Hyaluronic Acid Chondroitin MSM is not the most effective joint relief product in the market.
Bones are connected by joints, which allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. Many conditions lead to joint pain from aging to an untreated sports injury. A quality joint product may help repair existing tissue damage and also promote stronger joints, less susceptible to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.