Glucosatrin offers a complex joint formula that not only supports optimum joint health but also promote strong bones.
About Glucosatrin & Pricing
This supplement contains various essential nutrients, minerals and herbal extracts that can support both joint and bone health. It has glucosamine, a naturally occurring substance in the body that is needed for rebuilding damaged cartilage tissues. It also has vitamin D3 and calcium to support strong and dense bones. With the scientific formulation of ingredients in Glucosatrin, joint pain, inflammation, and stiffness will be reduced effectively.
A bottle of Glucosatrin containing 90 tablets costs $51.95.
Who is the Manufacturer of Glucosatrin?
This supplement is manufactured by NutriPhysical, a company under Market America. NutriPhysical offers its consumers quality products and supplements that support optimum health and well-being.
What Glucosatrin Claims?
- It boosts the immune system.
- It promotes healthy joints and bones.
- It reduces joint pain, inflammation, and swelling.
- It reduces joint stiffness.
- It enhances joint flexibility and mobility.
- It helps rebuild damaged cartilage tissues.
Science Behind Glucosatrin
Glucosamine is a naturally occurring substance in the body that is present primarily in the joints and cartilage. As people age, the amount of glucosamine is depleted, leading to joint pain, inflammation, and stiffness. Glucosatrin supplies the body with this essential nutrient to promote healthy joints and help rebuild damaged cartilage tissues. This supplement also supplies the body with vitamins, minerals, and herbal extracts that promote healthy bones and joints. It also reduces inflammation and enhances joint flexibility.
Glucosatrin Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Each tablet contains the following ingredients:
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
- Glucosamine – It is an essential nutrient in the body that is needed for rebuilding damaged joint matrix including the cartilage, tendons, and ligaments. It also enhances the production of synovial fluid within the joints to protect the tissues from frictional damage.
- Vitamin D3 – This vitamin is essential for the regulation of calcium levels in the body. It supports healthy and strong bones.
- Vitamin C – It boosts the immune system and promotes the repair of tissues in the body.
- Manganese – It is an essential mineral that is needed for healthy joint and bones. It also contributes to enhancing calcium absorption of the body.
- Boswellia Resin – It is an herbal ingredient that has been used in traditional medicine for centuries to reduce inflammation and swelling of the body. It has been found effective in reducing joint swelling and stiffness.
- Scutellaria Root – This is most commonly called skullcap. It is a member of the mint family. It supports healthy joints and cartilages.
- Oleanolic Acid – It promotes healthy connective tissues especially the joint matrix.
- Hops Extract – It aids in digestion and promotes relaxation. It also supports bone and joint health.
What are the Advantages of Glucosatrin?
- It contains key ingredients for both joint and bone health.
- It may boost the immune system.
- It may reduce joint inflammation and other related symptoms.
What are the Disadvantages of Glucosatrin?
- Its glucosamine is a shellfish derivative thus making the product unsafe for people with shellfish allergy.
- The recommended dosage is 3 tablets in a day, which can be difficult to consume for some people.
Glucosatrin Side Effects
It may cause the following side effects:
- gastric upset
- skin rash
Any precautions to take while using this supplement?
- Do not take this supplement if you have known allergy to shellfish or any of its components.
- Do not give this supplement to children.
- Do not give this supplement to pregnant and lactating women.
- People who have been diagnosed with a medical condition, taking medications, or undergoing treatment should consult their healthcare provider prior to using this supplement.
What are the dosage directions of this product?
The recommended dosage is 3 tablets in a day, to be taken with a meal. It is advised to increase water consumption when taking this product.
How Long Will It Take To Show Results?
The manufacturer did not indicate when the results can be noticed initially.
Does It Interact With Other Medications?
If you are taking medications, consult your healthcare provider prior to taking this supplement because it contains ingredients that may cause certain drug interactions.
Who Can Take Glucosatrin?
This supplement can be taken by people who want to improve their joint and bone health. However, consumers should take into consideration the warnings mentioned.
- “Glucosatrin contains various key ingredients, such as vitamins, minerals and herbs that support healthy bones and joints. Glucosatrin promotes the retention and normal regeneration of cartilage and helps maintain joint comfort.” – Todd K.
- “I have used this product since it came onto the market. Since then I have been able to finish 5k walks (at least 3 per year) with no adverse results.” – William S.
Read Next – Pain-Eze
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Glucosatrin Review – Final Verdict
Glucosatrin is a good health supplement because it contains a complex list of ingredients that supports not only joint health but also promotes a strong skeletal system. The combination of these benefits ensures improvement in overall flexibility and mobility. So if you are looking for more than just a joint supplement, Glucosatrin is definitely a product that you should consider.
Healthy joints allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. From aging to untreated sports injuries – many conditions lead to joint pain. A quality joint product may help reduce inflammation, repair existing tissue damage, and promote stronger joints, lessening susceptibility to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.