What is Smarter Nutrition Curcumin?
Smarter Nutrition Curcumin is a nutritional supplement made from a powerful and effective herb.
It helps transform your body’s health by promoting improved absorption levels, generating healthier and stronger joints and organs, and increasing circulation.
The use of this joint pain vitamins helps you to adopt a holistic and practical approach to maintaining optimal health and wellness.
Smarter Nutrition Curcumin comes in capsule form packed in a small bottle, each containing 60 capsules.
How Does It Rate?
- Smarter Nutrition Curcumin is manufactured in the USA by Smarter Nutrition Inc.
- Smarter Nutrition Inc. manufactures its products under the highest standards within FMD/GMP registered facilities.
- The company uses standardized extracts so that there is no guessing of the potency of their products.
- The company claims that Smarter Nutrition Curcumin has numerous health benefits including reducing problems such as joint pain, fatigue, and poor mental sharpness.
- Curcumin C3 Reduct
- Black Cumin Seed Oil
- It may help in slowing down the aging process in your body.
- It might boost immunity by combating against cellular damage that often leads to various diseases.
- It could help reduce problems such as skin damage fatigue, joint pains, and poor mental sharpness.
- It is a proven joint supplement.
- It is only available online.
- The ingredients used in this product are quite common, thus making it just another addition in the pool of joint pain supplements.
How Does Smarter Nutrition Curcumin Work?
Smarter Nutrition Curcumin is formulated with natural supporting ingredients that ensure the supplement is as effective as possible.
It is made of a powerful critical ingredient called Curcumin. According to the research, curcumin works by promoting stimulation of antioxidants that help you stay healthy, and fights certain cancers, works in keeping your blood sugar in check, maintain stable and healthy levels of triglycerides and cholesterol which promotes overall health among other.
They also work to increase bioavailability and deliver absorbability and reliable benefits in every dose.
Smarter Nutrition Curcumin Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Some of the key ingredients include:
Curcumin C3 Reduct
– This is the key ingredient in this supplement. It works in a variety of ways to promote health benefits. It also helps in slowing the aging process throughout the body.
Black Cumin Seed Oil
– It has been used for years for health and wellness. It provides minerals, vitamins, and essential acids that improve cell growth. The essential fatty acids in this oil are also beneficial to the immune system, suggests a study in the Iranian Journal of Basic Medical Sciences.
– It is taken for medicinal purposes. It works by relieving nausea, motion sickness, loss of appetite and pain.
– This is a proprietary blend of Astragalus membranaceus and Panax notoginseng, which is included to help with nutrient absorption as stated by Journal of Toxicology. These herbs are commonly used in traditional medicine.
Smarter Nutrition Curcumin Reviews
Well, I have the curcumin turmeric with black seed oil and I was wondering how long you could actually use this product. Meaning is it safe to use Beyond 3 months and if so how many months and what side effects are there to this product? ~ by Louis
Q: How Should You Take Smarter Nutrition Curcumin?
A: Recommended dosage is twice a day and it helps your joints, supports muscle health, and includes joint shield, glucosamine, and chondroitin.
Adults take 2 softgels daily, or as recommended by your healthcare provider.
Q: Should you take this on an empty stomach or with a meal?
A: Consult with your health specialist for the required dosage.
Q: How Much is Smarter Nutrition Curcumin?
A: The manufacturer sells one bottle of the product at a price of $40.16 which last for one month.
- 3 month supply i.e. 3 bottles are sold at a price of $85.34
- 6 bottles package is sold at a price of $160.63.
Q: What is Smarter Nutrition Curcumin Return Policy?
A: The manufacturer offers a 60-day money back guarantee on the product. If you are not satisfied with the product you can return it an issue for a full refund within 60 days of the product purchase.
Q: Does Smarter Nutrition Curcumin Offer a Free Trial?
A: Unfortunately, the manufacturer does not offer any free trial on the product.
Q: What are the Precautions to Take When Using This Supplement?
A: Consult your doctor before use. It should not be used by persons under the age of 18 years. You should not exceed the recommended dose.
Q: How Long Before I See Any Improvements?
A: When taken consistently as prescribed you expect to feel improvement after a few days of intake.
Q: What are the known possible side effects?
A: Smarter Nutrition Curcumin is co-formulated with black cumin seed oil, an antiox. As for Smarter Nutrition Curcumin’s side effects, we did not find any mention on the website, but we found some links to certain ingredients in this product.
That said, we did not find very many reports of unwanted reactions or side effects from this product. It appears to be generally well tolerated by most people (based on customer feedback).
Q: How long should you take curcumin with black seed oil?
A: For high blood pressure: 0.5-2 grams of black seed powder has been taken daily for up to 12 weeks. Also, 100-200 mg or 2.5 mL of black seed oil has been used twice daily for 8 weeks.
Q: Is Smarter Curcumin Supplement FDA Approved?
A: According to Consumer Lab reports–On December 28, 2020, the FDA issued a warning letter to Smarter Nutrition, Inc. following a review of the company’s website, which found statements made about the company’s products Smarter Curcumin, Smarter Ubiquinol, and Smarter Vitamin D3 to be drug claims. In addition, Smarter Vitamin D3 was sold with unsupported claims that it can treat coronavirus (COVID-19).
The FDA has previously stated: “There currently are no vaccines, pills, potions, lotions, lozenges or other prescription or over-the-counter products available to treat or cure coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19).”
Smarter Curcumin was promoted with statements such as “Curcumin Helps to Fight Free Radical Damage and Inflammation in the Body!” and “Curcumin not only helps to enhance the responses of certain antibodies and cells within the immune system but may also help downregulate the expression of certain proinflammatory substances.”
Smarter Nutrition Curcumin Review – Final Verdict
Smarter Nutrition Curcumin has been presented and marked extremely well by the manufacturer, demonstrating how it works and its numerous health benefits.
In addition, it has an oil-based delivery system that ensures that the ingredients are absorbed rapidly into the body to provide the expected benefit.
This supplement certainly comes out as a superior joint pain relief product to other brands and many people may be tempted to go for it.
However, based on the customer reviews, it is hard to make a transparent verdict as to whether this supplement works as advertised. There is limited information on the ingredients used, and the potential side effects of using this product are not given.
Therefore, it is advisable that before settling to go for it, you conduct further research and compare it with other similar products such as Joint Fuel, Relief Factor, Arthrozene, and Osteo Bi-Flex on the market to establish which one works best for you.
This will also help you know the possible effects of the supplement on your health.
Healthy joints allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. From aging to untreated sports injuries – many conditions lead to joint pain. A quality joint product may help reduce inflammation, repair existing tissue damage, and promote stronger joints, lessening susceptibility to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned joint pain supplements based on the available research: