What is Katalyst Joint Complex?
Katalyst Joint Complex is a supplement that aims to provide support to people who are fitness conscious. The formula claims to help strengthen the bones as well as cartilage of the joints.
This product contains a blend of Glucosamine HCL, Chondroitin Sulfate as well as Vitamins C,D, and E.
The manufacturer of this product claims that the product may also give you some TLC hence strengthen your bones.
In addition, it supposedly comes with additional benefits such as protecting the body from free radicals. In addition, the product may help absorb more iron in the body.
Who is the Manufacturer of Katalyst Joint Complex?
Katalyst Joint Complex has been manufactured by Katalyst Neutraceuticals company. It has been around for 9 years in the sports nutrition industry.
This company specializes in creating energy and thermogenesis, pre and post workout, general wellness as well as fitness health supplements.
It is dedicated to providing products with fitness-conscious consumers in mind.
The company claims to offer sought-after ingredients for all its supplements but in specific formulas that make their products unique.
It also seeks to keep up with the ever-changing demand of ingredients as well as new trends in the sports supplement industry, while maintaining uniqueness.
This company has therefore manufactured many products in the aforementioned categories, specifically for fitness conscious consumers.
How Does Katalyst Joint Complex Work?
Katalyst Joint Complex has been specially formulated with ingredients that work together towards building, repairing and maintaining cartilage, teeth as well as bones.
The joint pain supplements contains five main ingredients which are: vitamin C, vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Chondroitin Sulfate as well as glucosamine HCL.
The vitamin C helps in the formation of collagen in bones hence strengthens the bones as well as cartilage. The absorption of calcium is made possible by the presence of vitamin D3 found in the supplement.
This is important as calcium is needed for strong bones and teeth. Chondroitin Sulfate, as well as glucosamine help, alleviate pain caused by inflammation of the cartilage of the joints.
The supplement also contains vitamin E which help to protect the body against free radicals.
Katalyst Joint Complex Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Katalyst Joint Complex contains a blend of ingredients. Some of the main ingredients are:
- Vitamin C – Also known as ascorbic acid, this vitamin is needed for the formation of blood vessels, cartilage as well as collagen in bones. In addition, it is an antioxidant hence may help protect cells from free radicals. It also helps in the absorption and storage of iron in the body.
- Vitamin D – It is necessary for the maintenance of strong bones. Vitamin D3 is necessary for the absorption of calcium from the stomach. In addition, it helps in the repair and maintenance of cartilage, bones, and teeth.
- Vitamin E – being an antioxidant, it helps protect the body against the adverse effects of free radicals.
- Chondroitin Sulfate – It may help reduce symptoms of Osteoarthritis. This may include loss of cartilage or even inflammation of the joints. It, therefore, acts as an anti-inflammatory ingredient.
- Glucosamine HCL – It is naturally found in cartilage. This ingredient may help reduce pain caused by inflammation of the cartilage. It also prevents other body enzymes from damaging the building blocks of joint cartilage.
What are the Advantages of Katalyst Joint Complex?
- Katalyst Joint Complex may help in the repair and maintenance of cartilage, bones and teeth.
- The product may help prevent damages caused by free radicals, due to the presence of vitamin C.
- The product may help increase the amount of iron in the body
- The product may help cartilage retain water hence prevent its breakdown.
What are the Disadvantages of Katalyst Joint Complex?
- The product may not be suitable for people who are allergic to vitamin D as well as those with high levels of the same in their system.
- The manufacturers advise against taking this supplement if pregnant or nursing despite its seeming benefits. Such should consult a doctor.
- People taking this supplement may experience nausea or vomiting
- The manufacturer’s site does not contain information on the return policy of the product.
- The product may not be suitable for people allergic to milk, soy, wheat as well as fish.
Q: How Should You take Katalyst Joint Complex?
A: The recommended dose for Katalyst Joint Complex is three caplets in the morning. In addition, it should be taken together with food.
Q: How Much Does Katalyst Joint Complex Cost?
A: The cost of Katalyst Joint Complex $39.95. That’s the price on the manufacturer’s site.
Q: What is Katalyst Joint Complex Return Policy?
A: There isn’t information on the return policy of this product. More information may be found by contacting the manufacturer.
Q: Does Katalyst Joint Complex Offer a Free Trial?
A: Katalyst Joint Complex is not available on a free trial. In order to test its capabilities, one might have to purchase this product.
Q: What are the alternatives to Katalyst Joint Complex?
Katalyst Joint Complex Review – Final Verdict
Katalyst Joint Complex is a supplement that may be promising in the sports industry supplement as well as to fitness conscious consumers.
The supplement contains a blend of ingredients that facilitate the building and maintenance of strong bones.
It claims to give some TLC as well as help build and repair collagen in the bones. In addition, not much information has been provided about the return policy. The product may also not be suitable for pregnant and nursing mothers.
Having said that, we recommend further research on the best joint pain supplement before deciding to settle for it.
Bones are connected by joints, which allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. Many conditions lead to joint pain from aging to an untreated sports injury. A quality joint product may help repair existing tissue damage and also promote stronger joints, less susceptible to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.