Hyaluronic Joint Complex: An All-In-One Joint Supplement
It is not uncommon to hear people complaining of joint pain. In fact it is one of the reasons why people seek medical attention. Joint pain and other related symptoms happen because of aging, joint tissue damage, or medical condition like arthritis. Although there are natural ways to keep your joints healthy like balanced diet and exercise, taking joint supplements can be a very big help. Let us review one of the products available in the market for joint health, Hyaluronic Joint Complex.
Hyaluronic Joint Complex Overview
Hyaluronic Joint Complex is a product that actually combines the power of hyaluronic acid with other key building blocks for joint health such as collagen, glucosamine, chondroitin, and methylsulfonylmethane. Together, these ingredients will support optimum joint health while effectively reducing joint pain, swelling, and inflammation.
What is Hyaluronic Joint Complex and How does it work?
This health supplement has a comprehensive combination of the key building blocks of connective tissues specifically joints and cartilages. When people age or when the body is under stress, it cannot produce enough nutrients that will generate joint repair. With Hyaluronic Joint Complex, the body is supplied with ample ingredients that will support joint health. Together these ingredients aid the body in the repair process while also supporting proper nourishment of the joints.
Who is behind Hyaluronic Joint Complex?
Hyaluronic Joint Complex is manufactured by Source Naturals which manufactures various dietary supplements. The company is based on Scott’s Valley, California.
Hyaluronic Joint Complex Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Hyaluronic Joint Complex contains the following ingredients:
- Vitamin C – It boosts the immune system and helps in the recovery process of damaged joints.
- Glucosamine – It is one of the key building blocks for joint repair and optimum joint health. According to studies, the combination of glucosamine and chondroitin is proven to be effective in reducing joint pain and discomfort.
- Manganese Ascorbate – It is an essential nutrient that supports joint and bone health.
- Chondroitin Sulfate – It also supports optimum joint health. With glucosamine, they can effectively reduce joint pain and inflammation.
- BioCell Collagen® – It is a type II collagen that is obtained from hydrolysed chicken cartilage. Since collagen is a main component of connective tissues like joints, it is very crucial in maintaining joint health.
- Hyaluronic Acid – It enhances the production of synovial fluid in the body. This fluid serves as a cushion to protect the joints from frictional damage. It also allows the joints to move freely thereby relieving joint stiffness.
How to Use Hyaluronic Joint Complex?
The recommended intake of Hyaluronic Joint Complex is two tablets per day.
What are the Advantages of Hyaluronic Joint Complex?
The benefits of using this product are the following:
- It enhances the production of synovial fluid which will serve as cushion to protect the joints from frictional damage and occasional trauma.
- Aids the body in the repair of damaged joints and cartilages.
- It may reduce joint inflammation and swelling.
- It effectively reduces joint pain and discomfort.
- It improves joint flexibility and mobility.
What are the Disadvantages of Hyaluronic Joint Complex?
- The product may not be safe for people with shellfish allergies because its glucosamine is sourced from crustaceans like shrimp and crab.
- The product may also not be completely suitable for people having allergy to chicken and chicken products.
- You would need to take two tablets in a day which can be quite a burden for some people.
Can I use it When I take other Medication?
If you are currently taking any medications, it is always safer to consult your doctor prior to taking any kind of health supplements.
- If you have been diagnosed with any medical condition or if you are currently taking any medication, consult your doctor first prior to taking this supplement.
- Avoid taking this supplement if you are pregnant or is giving breastfeed to your child.
Will it Help all Joint-related Problems?
Hyaluronic Joint Complex is not suitable for all joint problems because different people have various degrees of condition severity and the causes of the problem also vary. One person suffering from knee pain may benefit from this product while another consumer may find no relief at all. Therefore, it is always advisable to consult your physician first so you can have a specific treatment wherein you can also incorporate Hyaluronic Joint Complex.
Read Next – Solgar No.7
Hyaluronic Joint Complex Review – Final Verdict
Hyaluronic Joint Complex is an all-in-one joint product because it contains all the necessary supplements needed for joint repair and for maintaining joint health. Its ingredients are subjected to various researches and randomized clinical trials to validate its effectiveness which yielded excellent results. The combination of the ingredients contained in Hyaluronic Joint Complex is effective in reducing joint pain and stiffness thus making the product an excellent choice.
Healthy joints allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. From aging to untreated sports injuries – many conditions lead to joint pain. A quality joint product may help reduce inflammation, repair existing tissue damage, and promote stronger joints, lessening susceptibility to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.