What is Solgar No. 7?
Solgar is widely known for their reputation for manufacturing dietary and nutritional supplements since the year 1947. They have established quality products over the yeSolgar Companies.
Solgar No. 7 is a joint supplement that contains various combinations of herbal products that aim to promote and improve joint health.
Table of Contents [Show]
It reduces joint stiffness and pain so that you can do more things. It not only enhances flexibility and mobility, but it also improves a person’s life quality by allowing you to do the activities that you love.
Solgar No. 7 differs from other supplements because it does not contain glucosamine and chondroitin that is mostly present in most joint pain products. It is made from a combination of collagen and herbal ingredients that are known for their benefits of joint degeneration.
Who is the Manufacturer of Solgar No.7?
The product is manufactured by the Solgar Company. It is a reliable and well-established company on the market with quite a lot of experience in the field of nutrition. They have a great website as well as a serious community. This is something quite important as it attests the seriousness of the company and it brings more trust to the product as well.
How Does Solgar No.7 Work?
Solgar No. 7 contains 5-Loxin, a patent-pending formula that reduces the action of harmful enzymes that causes degradation of joints and cartilages. By doing so, it provides ample time for repair while preventing further damage.
In a clinical study, 5-Loxin improved the joint condition and reduced joint pain within just 7 days of using the product.
Other ingredients of Solgar No. 7 are also believed to help in improving the joint condition of those suffering from osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
Overall, No.7 promises to provide a holistic approach to joint health through the following:
- It slows down the action of harmful enzymes that break down joint and cartilage cells
- It improves the joint condition by promoting regeneration of health joint cells
- It reduces joint pain, stiffness, and inflammation
Solgar No. 7 Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
- Vitamin C – Vitamin C is one of the most powerful vitamins and it is great as it provides a range of anti-inflammatory properties.
- Boswellia Serrata Extract – The ingredient is quite beneficial as it could help you alleviate joint pain and tension.
- Turmeric Root – This is one of the most powerful antioxidants out there and it is used in a lot of anti-inflammatory solutions.
- White Willow Bark – This is another natural ingredient which is well known for the benefits that it has on your skin, pain suppression and others of the kind.
Precautions in Using Solgar No. 7
- Ginger Root – This is a very reliable and prominent antioxidant that could help you out substantially.
- Pepper Spice Complex – The product is going to have a serious impact on your overall health.
What are the Advantages of Solgar No. 7?
- It may reduce joint pain, stiffness, and inflammation
- It could help to improve joint flexibility and mobility
- It prevents breakdown of joints and cartilages by inhibiting the production of harmful enzymes
- It may boost the immune system
- It improves stamina and lets the person do things without fear of joint pain
What are the Disadvantages of Solgar No. 7?
- This supplement for joint pain does not contain glucosamine and chondroitin, which are two of the most known ingredients that support joint health.
- Glucosamine and chondroitin are responsible for the formation of healthy cells within the joints.
Is Solgar No. 7 Safe?
According to the manufacturer, there were no harmful effects related to the consumption of this product. However, if you have been diagnosed with a medical condition or if you are currently taking other medications, it is best to consult your healthcare practitioner prior to taking Solgar No. 7. The ingredients of this supplement may produce certain interactions with some medications.
How Should You Take Solgar No.7?
The recommended daily dosage of Solgar No. 7 is just one capsule in a day. To avoid a gastric upset, you can take it along with food or after meals.
What are the Precautions When Using Solgar No.7?
- Avoid taking this supplement at least 2 weeks prior to and after a surgery as its ingredients may slow down the clotting mechanism of the body
- Do not take this supplement along with anti-platelet medications because it will greatly increase the bleeding risk
- Pregnant and nursing women should not take this product
- Always consult your healthcare practitioner prior to taking this supplement especially if you have been diagnosed with a medical condition
Solgar No. 7 Review – Final Verdict
It’s true that Solgar No.7 is amongst the many joint supplements which are found on the market. Nevertheless, when you take a look at its prominent ingredients, you find out that it is indeed one that’s rather reliable.
However, there are additional things that have to be taken into consideration. Right off the bat, the ingredients are rather abundant. In other words – there are far too many of them, which could cause certain irritations.
We believe that there might be the best joint supplement options on the market. This is something worth accounting for – the field is very broad and this is something that has to be taken into account.
Healthy joints allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain and damage, preventing you from doing the things you once loved. From aging to an untreated sports injuries – many conditions lead to joint pain. A quality joint product may help reduce inflammation, repair existing tissue damage, and also promote stronger joints, lessening susceptibility to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.