What is Flexcin?
Flexcin is a joint health and mobility supplement that can help fight the symptoms of arthritis that can come with age or due to other health issues.
The product is manufactured by Flexcin International, which has an entire line of arthritis supplements and products for people and pets.
Table of Contents [Show]
The active joint supplement is sold in bottles of 90 capsules for $39.95 for or three 90-capsule bottles for $79.95. The product is also available in bottles of 120 capsules for $49.95. The manufacturer offers a 90-day money-back guarantee on all its products.
Flexcin Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Proprietary blend 1733mg:
- Bromelain: an anti-inflammatory used to fight the inflammation that causes or increases joint pain.
- Enzyme Blend: a proprietary blend of enzymes that helps with reactions important to the metabolism.
- Cetyl Myristoleate (CM 8): pain reliever and anti-inflammatory agent. An ester of myristoleic acid.
- Glucosamine: naturally found in the body, this ingredient is important for joint health. It is important in the construction of cartilage and aids in the absorption of sulphur into cartilage.
- Hydrolyzed Collagen Type II: for nutritional support.
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM): an organic molecule found in nature that helps increase the rate of sulphur absorption.
- Vitamin C (150mg): anti-inflammatory.
- Calcium (20mg): important to the formation of bones and teeth.
- Manganese (10mg): often used along with glucosamine to increase its effectiveness.
- Copper (3mg): often used to treat arthritis symptoms.
What are the Advantages of Flexcin?
- The joint health supplement is available in packages that help customers save money for long-term use.
- The manufacturer provides a 90-day money back guarantee.
- The product’s website is easy to use and provides a list of ingredients.
- Reviews of the product are mostly high on websites such as Amazon.
- A load-up version of the supplement is also available for those who want to experience faster relief.
- Many of the ingredients have been known to benefit the health of joints.
What are the Disadvantages of Flexcin?
- The list ingredients does not include all of their amounts.
- Though the manufacturer says it has created CM8, it does not include studies that can prove this formula is effective compared to others without this ingredient.
- The manufacturer does not state how many weeks this must be taken for effectiveness.
Flexcin Questions and Answers
Q: How Ahould You Take Flexcin?
A: It is recommended to take three capsules daily.
Q: What makes Flexcin different from other treatments?
A: The manufacturer states that Flexcin contains CM8, which works an anti-inflammatory that helps reduce arthritis symptoms.
Q: Is Flexcin safe for everyone?
A: The supplement is safe, though anyone who has questions about the list of ingredients can ask a qualified physician.
Q: What Is The Return Policy?
A: It provides 100% Money Back Guarantee for up to 2 bottles.
Q: What Kind of Reviews are Out there for Flexcin?
A: Reviews for Flexcin are high on websites such as third-party retail websites. One customer, Deanna, says the product works well for her hips and that she can tell when she’s missed a dosage because her pain comes back.
Another customer, James, noticed a reduction in pain on his arthritic knee and even bought this product for his brother.
Flexcin Review – Final Verdict
Flexcin is a safe supplement for those who have arthritis and other joint pains. The product contains many ingredients that have been linked to better health as well as anti-inflammatory agents.
Customers have given the supplement high reviews on sites such as Amazon, with many saying they have achieved desired results.
The manufacturer offers a 90-day money-back guarantee. One distinguishing characteristic is the addition of CM8 to the product’s formula.
Still, Flexcin contains a proprietary blend that does not disclose the amounts of its ingredients.
This is important because many of these ingredients must be taken in certain dosages in order to work properly. A joint pain relief product that includes exact ingredient amounts might be a better option.
Flexcin can be purchased through their Official WebSite.