What is Livatone Plus?
Livatone Plus is a dietary supplement in capsule form that is designed to support liver repair, fat burning and the health of the gallbladder. It is very effective at delivering its promise of also supporting the overall health of the body, according to the manufacturer.
Additionally, it is said to play a role in improving the functioning of the immune system as well as supporting weight loss.
Table of Contents [Show]
This product is supposedly manufactured from a blend of natural ingredients and important herbs that support the body in a variety of ways – protecting against free radical damage, removing toxins and promoting healthy cell growth – much like many similar dietary supplements on the market.
Who is the Manufacturer of Livatone Plus?
Livatone Plus products were first introduced in the mid-1990’s by a specialized liver support company called Liver Doctor. Dr. Sandra Cabot, the founder of the company, says Livatone Plus is among their first organically-formulated and successful products.
According to the website, the intention was to come up with a treatment that could tackle the issue of fatty livers to help weight loss, and generally help enhance a healthy life. In addition to Livatone Plus, the company’s website also provides information about their other products.
How Does Livatone Plus Work?
The manufacturer is keen to point out that the product is made from a blend of natural elements and herbs.
These work together to support the regeneration of healthy liver cells which, in turn, may repair liver damage. By doing so, this also improves liver and gallbladder function.
The product also strengthens the process of removing toxins from the body and plays a role in enhancing the function of the immune system. Besides that, users may see benefits such as improved skin texture which comes as a result of toxins being eliminated from the body.
Livatone Plus Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Liver health supplements have been on the market for a while now which indicates that they are safe. Livatone Plus claims that its benefits come from a combination of natural elements and a blend of effective herbs. Some of the ingredients used to formulate this supplement include:
- Milk Thistle – The key ingredient in Livatone Plus, according to website, Milk Thistle extract is widely used to treat liver problems, as well as support the liver’s natural function of self-repair
- Selenium – Thought to support the body’s process of metabolism, and provide important antioxidants to soft organs. Some studies point out that it may enhance the reproductive health of both men and women.
- Vitamin B – As a water-soluble vitamin, this ingredient is shown to improve the body’s overall function and organ efficiency.
- Glutathione Powder – Being an antioxidant, Glutathione has many benefits in the body, one of the most important being that it improves the function of iron in the body
- Broccoli Powder – Supplies important minerals to the body that may play a role in healthy nerve function and regular muscle growth
- Inositol – Shown to lower triglyceride levels, raise “good” cholesterol, reduce blood pressure, and play a role in weight loss.
What are the Advantages of Livatone plus?
- May support healthy digestion of fats.
- The product is claimed to improve skin health.
- Claims to raise the energy levels of the user, which may make an individual become more active and accelerate weight loss.
- It may relieve allergies, thereby improving the quality of life.
What are the Disadvantages of Livatone plus?
- Some users may experience side effects such as headaches or nausea when first using the product.
- There is no certified evidence to prove the product’s benefits.
- It uses a lot of ingredients in its formula which implies they may not be included in their optimal amounts.
- It’s not problem-specific as it claims to solve many different issues.
How Should you Take Livatone Plus?
The directions for using Livatone Plus is to take one or two capsules each day with or without food.
How Much does Livatone Plus Cost?
The product costs $30 as stated on their website.
What is Livatone Plus’s Return Policy?
Products can be returned within 30 days for a full refund.
Does Livatone Plus Offer a Free Trial?
The official website does not state whether a free trial is given or not for this product.
Read Also: Natures Craft MSM Reviews
Livatone Plus Review – Final Verdict
The product may offer many benefits, the key ones being improving the liver function, supporting the body’s liver repair mechanism, and supporting weight loss. The manufacturer also states that the product works to improve the overall health life of the user by strengthening the immune system, like other similar liver supplements.
The producer goes on to explain that the ingredients in the product can protect body cells from free radical damage and prevent them from harming soft organs like the liver and gallbladder.
Unfortunately, these claims are not backed up by evidence and there is no proof that this product works well for everybody. The side effects that might be experienced following the initial use of this product are not pleasant, such as dizziness and nausea.
Besides that, there’s no definitive way for the consumer to know how well it’s actually working in terms of liver repair, although they may feel generally healthier due to its effect on the immune system.
With so many liver support supplements on the market, it would be wise to see what other brands offer before settling on Livatone Plus.
What Are The Current Deals/Offers available on Livatone Plus?
Get Great Deals & Discounts on Livatone Plus!
The most effective health supplements that are currently present on the market can be found below. We have taken our time and rated these products in accordance to these five essential factors: quality of active ingredients, energy boosting, hormone balance restoration, cognitive function improvement and immune system strengthening.