In This Review
TrueOsteo is a bone health supplement that contains calcium and other essential nutrients for bone health. It uses calcium which is not sourced from rocks unlike most supplements being sold today. The product is said to be easier for the body to absorb since it is from a whole food source derived particularly from plants.
It doesn’t just slow down bone loss rate unlike ordinary calcium supplements but is said to actually increase bone density.
How Does It Rate?
- NatureCity’s bone-health supplement.
- Product refunds are provided by the company..
- Claims to improve bone density.
- BONE GROWTH PROMOTER- Use calcium from plants, which the body can absorb more easily.
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin K2
- Ashwaganda Extract
- Increase bone density and slow down bone density loss.
- Use plant-derived calcium that is considerably easier for the body to absorb.
- It might help to maintain healthy cortisol levels.
- It also contains a cortisol reducer which may help to prevent bone density loss.
- There is no clinical study proving that the product is really effective.
- Although some users who have tried it have given it excellent ratings, the majority of comments on the product claim that it is ineffective.
- No safety testing has been done on the product, thus there is no proof that it is absolutely devoid of side effects.
- The price is a little on the high side for a supplement.
- TrueOsteo primarily claims to increase bone density and not just slow down bone density loss unlike ordinary calcium and bone health supplements on the market.
- It is said to use plant-derived calcium that is considerably easier for the body to absorb.
- The formula also contains other nutrients that help with the absorption of calcium or promote bone health.
TrueOsteo Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Calcium (from AlgaeCal)
– Calcium, the most abundant mineral in the body. This is plant calcium powder which is actually the only calcium that is certified USDA organic. It is made from a plant which is a whole food source that is easier to absorb.
According to one study, it is better absorbed than calcium from yoghurt. Majority of bone supplements, including Dr. Newton’s Naturals CalMax Original, contain calcium because it is the component of bones and must be taken daily to avoid loss of bone density.
– This is crucial for the optimal absorption of calcium. Vitamin D can be obtained from certain foods and unprotected sun exposure but very few foods contain this vitamin. Moreover, unprotected sun exposure doesn’t just increase risk of skin cancer but is also difficult in certain parts of the world especially during winter.
Vitamin K2 (MenaQ7)
– As vitamin K2 activates the matrix GLA protein (MGP), which prevents calcium deposits on the walls of the vessels, it has been demonstrated that an appropriate intake of vitamin K2 lowers the risk of vascular injury. The problem with calcium supplements produced from rocks is that they can cause unwelcome calcium buildup in the heart and arteries.
Ashwaganda Extract (Sensoril)
– The non-toxic herb ashwagandha extract, also known as Sensoril, is a crucial component of the centuries-old Ayurvedic medical system used in India. In a research, individuals who consumed ashwagandha saw improvements in their muscle strength, body fat percentage and cholesterol levels.
Q: What is the TrueOsteo dosage?
A: Take 2 to 3 capsules daily depending on your calcium needs. Follow intake with a glass of water. Take it with food to prevent gastric disturbance.
Q: TrueOsteo count per pack?
A: One bottle which contains 120 Capsules. Sold online for $44.97.
Q: What is TrueOsteo ’s Return Policy?
A: Manufacture provides a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. You can return your order anytime within 365 days from your date of purchase.
Customer Reviews for TrueOsteo
Great product! I feel confident in this product because it is plant-based especially the calcium component. It’s a little pricey but take advantage of the reward points when I can.~ Review by Marilyn
I have been talking True Osteo for several years. I have osteoporosis and need to have a strong product for Calcium that I can digest. Due to digestive issues I had a hard time finding a calcium product that did not cause problems with my digestion. I have found True Osteo to be very easy for my system to digest. I highly recommend this product.~ Review by Claudia F
I have been taking TrueOsteo for at least five years. My bone density dropped dramatically in the last two years. I am 65 and it might just be age, but I can’t say that the supplement is helping.~ Review by Dana D
While I like True Osteo, and think it is an excellent product, it is expensive, and also, when I am having to take other supplements as well, I don’t like having to take 4 of anything to get the full dose! For now, I will keep on using it, though.~ Review by Elizabeth K
TrueOsteo Review – Final Verdict
After thorough examination, TrueOsteo is a bone health supplement that offers something different from the usual calcium formulations. The main problem is the lack of clinical proof that it is effective and safe. It is still worth trying.
Bone development occurs every day of your life, but the pace of losing and growing bone differs depending on age. Building bone mass early in life through exercise, a healthy diet rich in calcium, and supplementation may help delay symptoms associated with osteoporosis. Bone health supplements should be determined based on its: potential to promote increased bone density, potential to reduce bone loss, and potential to Maintain Healthy Bone Support*. The ingredients should be backed by clinical studies and proven to promote overall bone health.
Below you'll find some of the most effective bone health supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned bone support supplements and softgels based on the available research: