What is TrueOsteo?
TrueOsteo is a bone health supplement that contains calcium and other essential nutrients for bone health. It uses calcium which is not sourced from rocks unlike most supplements being sold today. The product is said to be easier for the body to absorb since it is from a whole food source derived particularly from plants.
Table of Contents [Show]
It doesn’t just slow down bone loss rate unlike ordinary calcium supplements but is said to actually increase bone density.
Who is the Manufacturer of TrueOsteo?
The bone health supplement is from a company called NatureCity which offers a wide range of dietary supplements for different purposes like joint health, heart health, blood sugar support, men’s health, etc. The company is now well-known in the supplement industry but they offer a money back guarantee on all their products which is a good sign.
What Does It Claim To Do?
- TrueOsteo primarily claims to increase bone density and not just slow down bone density loss unlike ordinary calcium and bone health supplements on the market.
- It is said to use plant-derived calcium that is considerably easier for the body to absorb.
- The formula also contains other nutrients that help with the absorption of calcium or promote bone health.
How Does TrueOsteo Work?
The biggest weakness of TrueOsteo is the fact that there is no clinical study proving that the product is really effective. There are some positive reviews from people who have tried it but most feedbacks on the product say it isn’t really effective.
TrueOsteo Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
- Calcium (from AlgaeCal) – This is plant calcium powder which is actually the only calcium that is certified USDA organic. It is made from a plant which is a whole food source that is easier to absorb. A study has shown that it is better absorbed compared to calcium in yogurt. Calcium is the building block of bones which needs to be taken daily to prevent bone density loss.
- Vitamin D3 – This is crucial for the optimal absorption of calcium. Vitamin D can be obtained from certain foods and unprotected sun exposure but very few foods contain this vitamin. Moreover, unprotected sun exposure doesn’t just increase risk of skin cancer but is also difficult in certain parts of the world especially during winter.
- Vitamin K2 (MenaQ7) – vitamin k2 has been shown to help improve bone strength and bone mineral density while also improving arterial health. This is useful in preventing unwanted calcium build-up in the arteries and the heart which is an issue with rock-derived calcium supplements.
- Ashwaganda Extract (Sensoril) – This is a clinically proven ingredient for reducing cortisol level. Cortisol is the stress hormone which has been found only recently to be one of the biggest culprits when it comes to bone density loss especially in aging individuals.
What are the Advantages of TrueOsteo?
- It uses plant-based calcium which is easier for the body to absorb.
- The formula contains vitamin D which is important for calcium absorption.
- It also contains a cortisol reducer which may help to prevent bone density loss.
- It might help to maintain healthy cortisol levels
What are the Disadvantages of TrueOsteo?
- There is no evidence that TrueOste is really effective.
- The product has not undergone safety testing so there is no evidence that it is completely free of adverse effects.
- The price is a little on the high side for a supplement.
How Should You Take TrueOsteo?
Take 2 to 3 capsules daily depending on your calcium needs. Follow intake with a glass of water. Take it with food to prevent gastric disturbance.
What are the Precautions When Using This Supplement?
Check the ingredients carefully to make sure you’re not allergic to any of them. Check with your health care professional prior to intake if you are pregnant, nursing, under medication or have any medical condition. In case of any adverse effect, discontinue use.
How Much is TrueOsteo ?
One bottle which contains 60 servings is being sold online for $47.47.
What is TrueOsteo ’s Return Policy?
Manufacture provides a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. You can return your order anytime within 365 days from your date of purchase.
TrueOsteo Review – Final Verdict
After thorough examination of TrueOsteo, it is a slightly above average bone health supplement that offers something different to the usual calcium formulations. The main problem is the lack of clinical proof that it is effective and safe. It is still worth trying but there are better bone health supplements on the market.
Bone development occurs every day of your life, but the pace of losing and growing bone differs depending on age. Building bone mass early in life through exercise, a healthy diet rich in calcium, and supplementation may help delay symptoms associated with osteoporosis. Bone health supplements should be determined based on its: potential to promote increased bone density, potential to reduce bone loss, and potential to Maintain Healthy Bone Support*. The ingredients should be backed by clinical studies and proven to promote overall bone health.
Below you'll find some of the most effective bone health supplements on the market today, in our opinion.