Life Extension Bone Restore Overview
Bone Restore contains 700 mg of highly absorbable calcium, vitamin D3, and the vital minerals magnesium, boron, zinc, manganese, and silicon, which help maintain healthy bone density and strength.
How Does It Rate?
- Bone Restore is a daily calcium supplement manufactured by LifeExtension, a company based out of Ft. Lauderdale, Florida whose products have been on the market for the last 33 years.
- Each container comes with 120 capsules for a 30 day supply of four capsules daily.
- Calcium (dicalcium malate, calcium bis-glycinate, calcium fructoborate)
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
- Magnesium (magnesium oxide)
- Silicon (horsetail herb, Equisetum arvense)
- Boron (calcium fructoborate, patented as Fruitex B®* OsteoBoron™)**
- Bone loss prevention
- In some cases, repair of and return to normal bone density
- Healthier teeth and gums
- Stronger skeletal integrity
- Lower blood pressure/both systolic and diastolic
- Less physical and mental fatigue
- Difficult To Swallow
How Does it Work?
Maintaining strong, healthy bones is the foundation for a healthy body in the later years. Vitamin D has been proven to slow, if not prevent, loss of bone density in older adults.
New studies of vitamin D have led to more experts advising men and women over fifty years of age to take a pro-active step against bone loss by consuming 800–1000 IU (or more) of vitamin D each day. Vitamin D also encourages calcium absorption.
Life Extension Bone Restore Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
– Calcium Nitrate is one of the most important nutrients for good bone and dental health. 
– Vitamin D is important for bone health because it helps your body absorb calcium and supports muscles that help you avoid falling. 
– Copper has also been shown to be important in bone metabolism, working with enzymes like lysyl oxidase to help incorporate collagen and elastin into the organic component of bone. 
– Magnesium is essential for bone health. People who consume more magnesium have higher bone mineral density, which helps to reduce the risk of bone fractures and osteoporosis. 
– Manganese is necessary for bone health, including bone formation and maintenance. 
– Zinc supplementation benefits bone health by maintaining bone mineral density (BMD) and accelerating fracture healing. 
Life Extension Bone Restore FAQ’s
Q: What About Allergies and Sensitivities?
A: Bone Restore contains no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors or preservatives. It is virtually allergen-free, containing no milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish, soybeans, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten or rice. It does contain corn.
Q: Who Uses Bone Restore?
A: In the day-to-day rush of work, family, and play, the majority of adults do not get their recommended daily allowances of vitamins and minerals from the food they eat.
Over time, these deficiencies can compromise physical and mental well-being.
Research has shown that poor bone density, emotional and psychological fatigue, joint pain and higher blood pressure are the most common results.
Calcium, once associated with premenopausal women, is now known to benefit all adults of all ages.
Professional athletes, even with their scientifically designed meals and eating habits, know the benefit of calcium supplements.
Amateur athletes, weekend warriors, young adults, middle-aged and retired adults may all enjoy the same results and protection.
Q: Where is This Product Sold?
A: Competitively priced, Bone Restore by LifeExtension is popular with consumers of calcium supplements.
It is available online at about $17.00 for a thirty-day supply. Similar products available online are Osteoplex by BioCare for around $30.00 for a thirty-day supply. Puritan’s Pride-Calcium Magnesium Citrate plus Vitamin D is just under $14.00 for a fifty-day supply but it should be noted that this supplement provides a lower daily dose of calcium.
Read Next – Bone Maximizer
Life Extension Bone Restore Reviews – Final Verdict
The capsules are designed to burst open, usually within three to five minutes of being swallowed.
Again, another product attribute for optimum absorption of the vitamins and minerals in Bone Restore.
The short delay also prevents capsules from opening before they reach the stomach, minimizing loss of product to stomach acids. For best results, take at mealtimes with a full glass of water or juice.
Experts agree that the average adult cannot metabolize more than 500 mg of calcium at a time.
Any more than that and the body will discard it without ever being able to metabolize it in effect, the extra calcium is wasted. Get maximum use out of your dosage taking one capsule at mealtimes and before bed.
Bone development occurs every day of your life, but the pace of losing and growing bone differs depending on age. Building bone mass early in life through exercise, a healthy diet rich in calcium, and supplementation may help delay symptoms associated with osteoporosis. Bone health supplements should be determined based on its: potential to promote increased bone density, potential to reduce bone loss, and potential to Maintain Healthy Bone Support*. The ingredients should be backed by clinical studies and proven to promote overall bone health.
Below you'll find some of the most effective bone health supplements on the market today, in our opinion.