In This Article
What is 1MD OsteoMD?
1MD OsteoMD formula for bone health contains 2 natural ingredients, Calzbone and MenaQ7, which have been shown to support bone health. To reduce osteoporosis, vitamin D3 and calcium hydroxyapatite work together for calcium absorption and bone mineralization. OsteoMD slows the rate of bone loss and increases bone density.
Who is the Manufacturer of 1MD OsteoMD?
OsteoMD is manufactured and formulated by a board of certified and experienced doctors, and the company name is 1MD. The facility uses the best manufacturing practices that exceed the government standards. The company is certified and maintains safety procedures.
Dr. Adam Kreitenberg is a board-certified rheumatologist who stands behind this product. He recommends this supplement for anyone struggling to maintain skeletal strength.
How Does 1MD OsteoMD Work?
Vitamin K2 levels and osteocalcin, a calcium-binding protein, are increased, which work together in bone development and ideal calcium utilization.
Study participants had reduced bone fracture healing times and increased bone mass.
The ingredients are clinically researched and constantly improved using the most up-to-date safety testing process. This product claims to have long-term health benefits for bone and skeletal strength.
1MD OsteoMD Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
- Calzbone® – According to an article in Natural Practitioner, Calzbone® is a clinically studied extract of Cissus quadrangularis stem and significantly increases bone density and decreases fracture healing time.
- MenaQ7® – According to a study in Osteoporosis International this form of vitamin K2 helped postmenopausal women avoid bone loss.
- Vitamin D3 as Cholecalciferol – According to The Journal of Nutrition, Vitamin D deficiency is prevalent in the United States from lack of sun exposure. Since Vitamin D3 is not sufficiently obtained from the sun, a supplement of cholecalciferol is required for both children and adults and is considered safe and effective. The body needs 3000–5000 IU of vitamin D daily. In the absence of Vitamin D, bone disease and muscle weakness occur.
- Calcium Hydroxyapatite is a form of the calcium mineral that your body can use to repair bone and teeth according to a journal article in Open Heart.
What are the Advantages of 1MD OsteoMD?
- Easy to swallow.
- Promotes an increase in fracture healing time.
- Enhances proper bone mineralization.
- Increases bone density.
- Enriches bone health.
What are the Disadvantages of 1MD OsteoMD?
- Results for this product may vary from one user to the other.
- Only found online from the official website.
- May interact with medications.
- It might take 3 months to notice positive results.
Q: How Should You Take 1MD OsteoMD?
A: 1MD OsteoMD is an adult-only recommended dietary supplement. Adults take three (3) capsules, once per day, with a meal, or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
Q: How Much Does 1MD OsteoMD Cost?
A: 1MD OsteoMD comes as a single packaged product as well as multiple packaged products. There is a one-bottle package which costs $45.99. There is a package of three bottles for $40.99. Lastly, there is a package of six bottles for $36.99.
Q: Does 1MD OsteoMD Offer a Free Trial?
A: The company does not offer free trials. If you want to know if the product works as it claims, you will have to purchase the product.
1MD OsteoMD – Final Verdict
In summary, this product is made using high-quality and clinically researched ingredients. The ingredients in this supplement came from research from experts who have been working in the field of medicine.
Dr. Heather Shenkman is the leading physician who has partnered with 1MD. Dr. Shenkman and her team have many years of research and clinical practice. This team stands behind its products.
People react differently to supplements and we cannot say this supplement is for all consumers. Some people may experience side effects and some may not.
Unfortunately, there is no clear way to authenticate all the reviews given for this supplement on the official website. Please consult with a healthcare professional before taking 1MD OsteoMD.
Where To Find It?
You can BUY it directly from the Official Website