Ossopan MD is a bone supporting supplement that delivers calcium, phosphorus, organic factors, proteins, trace minerals and other bone-delivered growth factors. According to the manufacturer, each of these are found naturally in the bones and play a major role in the formation of healthy and strong bones. The product contains a patented (patent holder Albion) responsive malate with chelates. The product is marketed and sold as a supplement in a bottle containing either 120 or 240 vegetarian capsules.
What is Ossopan MD and What Does it do?
Ossopan MD is an all rounded bone care supplement that is said to contain MicroCrystalline Hydroxyapatite Concentrate (MCHC). The use of MCHC in this supplement is driven by the clinical trials suggesting that calcium is more bio-available in MCHC when compare to calcium-gluconate formulas. The product is designed entirely for bone support. According to the manufacturer, it has the following benefits;
Who is Behind Ossopan MD?
This product is the brainchild of Xymogen. The company started over 25 years ago as a supplement distributor, but in 2003, they become a supplement manufacturer. As a profit making company, Xymogen has received several awards for their quick growth in size and in profits.
How Does Ossopan MD Work?
Ossopan MD is a source of bone forming ingredients. It relies heavily on MCHC which is believed to contain calcium that is more bio-available than other sources of calcium. The product is a source of both collagenous and non-collagenous peptides and proteins. The two compounds exhibit growth factors (I and II) that are similar to insulin. Secondly, Ossopan contains factors that are believed to promote the activity of alkaline phosphatase and also support metabolism in our bones.
What Ingredients are in Ossopan MD?
- Microcrystalline hydroxyapatite concentrate (MCHC) – This is a compound that contains bioactive growth factors, calcium, type 1 collagen, glycosaminoglycans, phosphorous and amino acids
- Albion – This is a trademark source of calcium and magnesium
- Vitamin D – Known to aid in the absorption of calcium in the intestines and also plays an important role in homeostasis
You May Also Want To Read – Citracal Plus
How Should I Use is Ossopan MD?
The recommended dosage is two capsules everyday with water or with meals. If this was given to you or prescribed by your caregiver, take exactly as prescribed.
Benefits of Ossopan MD
- It may promote Bone Metabolism
- It may increase the strength of bones
- Acts as a source of micronutrients that are useful Bone Production and strengthening of the bone Structure
- May have helpful properties in maintaining healthy joints
Drawbacks of Ossopan MD
- The official website lack FAQs, customer testimonials and clinical trials results
- Shipping for international orders are expensive
- The manufacturer doesn’t mention about the contraindications
See Also – Osteoben Reviews
Ossopan MD Instructions
- Store in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
- Consult your caregiver before taking Ossopan MD if you are taking any prescription medication, or if you have been diagnosed with a medical condition
- Do not take Ossopan MD if you have any known allergies to the product.
- Take the product directly as recommended
Who should not Take Ossopan MD?
This product is designed for anybody wishing to have strong healthy bones. However, you should not take Ossopan MD (without informing your caregiver) if you are;
- Pregnant or nursing
- Allergic to any of its ingredients
- Taking anticoagulant medications
What Conditions Does Ossopan Treat?
This is a bone-strengthening supplement that is not approved to treat any condition
Can I take Ossopan if I am also taking a blood thinner for afib?
The information supplied on the labels regarding specific interactions is limited. The formulas are designed to be used only under medical supervision, so it is very important to consult with your healthcare practitioner or pharmacist before combining prescription or OTC medications with Ossopan formula.
Does Ossopan Interact With other Medications?
The manufacturer does not mention any interaction information. However, you should inform your caregiver prior to taking this product if you are taking prescription medication.
What Kind of Reviews are Out there for Ossopan MD?
- I started when I broke my ankle and I keep buying it. I love that it comes in a HUGE size and I take 2 every night. These minerals are essential to good health. By Pilates Penny
- My nutritionist recommended this product. It has helped by tightening a loose tooth that my mom and I had. We are both seniors. By Ruth A. Gonzalez
This product is a game changer when it comes to ingredients. The product uses well researched ingredients that have been described as effective in promoting bone mass. Nevertheless, this product lacks the essential ingredients that are very important in joint care and for this, we feel there are more products that can out-perform Ossopan MD when it comes to joint care.
Bone development occurs every day of your life, but the pace of losing and growing bone differs depending on age. Building bone mass early in life through exercise, a healthy diet rich in calcium, and supplementation may help delay symptoms associated with osteoporosis. Bone health supplements should be determined based on its: potential to promote increased bone density, potential to reduce bone loss, and potential to Maintain Healthy Bone Support*. The ingredients should be backed by clinical studies and proven to promote overall bone health.
Below you'll find some of the most effective bone health supplements on the market today, in our opinion.