In This Review
Select Skin Serum Overview
Select Skin Serum is an anti-aging serum that is very effective at removing wrinkles and fines lines prevalent in the face during old age. As one’s age increases, the amount of collagen production in the skin diminishes collagen is the main element responsible for the skin’s smooth and nourishing nature.
This serum helps the skin keep collagen levels in appropriate amounts that helps restore damaged skin tissues as well as dry patches leaving the skin young and flawless. This peptide rich serum also keeps the skin well hydrated thus acts as an effective moisturizer.
How Does It Rate?
- The company behind the product is called Select Skin.
- This is a well-known brand in the field and it is one which seems to have quite a lot of influence.
- It has a lot of experience and it has a few different products under its belt.
- This one, in particular, represents their collagen-boosting line and it is quite popular.
- The fact that it is featured on a range of different publications does speak volumes of the product itself.
- Hydrolyzed Marine Collagen
- Ascorbic Acid
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide
- Select skin anti wrinkle serum may repair skin tissues thus facilitating an enhanced skin complexion.
- It evens out the skin texture for a vivacious appearance.
- Select skin anti-aging cream, may fight wrinkles and fine lines thus restoring a youthful appearance.
- It fights the ‘peeling off’ effect of dry skin by hydrating it.
- It may improve the elasticity of the skin thus maintaining its taut nature despite age.
- It boosts collagen production in the skin.
- There is very little information regarding the formula’s complete ingredient list.
- No pricing information is disclosed by the manufacturer.
- The serum can only be purchased online and as such, is not available in local retail outlets.
- It is not recommended for those above the age of 30. If you happen to have skin problems before that age limit, it is advisable to try other alternatives.
How does Select Skin Serum Work?
Select Skin Serum basically works by performing two essential functions; eliminating wrinkles and hydrating the skin.
In order to accomplish this objective, it boosts the production of collagen in the skin thus facilitating skin tissue regeneration and consequently the disappearance of wrinkles and skin sagginess.
The hydrating properties of the serum not only trap moisture on the surface of the skin but also even out the texture and complexion of the skin.
Dr. Caroline Robinson, board-certified dermatologist and founder of Tone Dermatology in Chicago says that serums are perfect for targeting particular skin issues including fine lines, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, and acne because they are lightweight and easily absorbed.
Select Skin Serum Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The ingredients include:
Hydrolyzed Marine Collagen
– This is going to enhance the skin’s condition and potentially prevent aging signs.
– This is also known as vitamin C and it is going to shield the skin from harmful environmental pollutants. Vitamin C is known to reduce oxidative damage to the skin when used in conjunction with Vitamin E as per Nutrients.
– This is a very prominent anti-aging component. According to PubMed, in a random clinical study 3% DMAE facial gel was found to be safe and effective on forehead wrinkles but with a continous application of 16 weeks.
– It is found in high-end products and it is reliable for prevention of wrinkle formation.
Select Skin Serum Alternatives
Select Skin Serum FAQ’s
Q: How to use Select Skin Serum?
A: Before using this skin serum on the face, it is imperative to wash out previous makeup as well as other dirt or pathogens on the face.
The serum works best on a fresh canvas.
Soap and lukewarm water are recommended.
After that, pat the face dry with a damp but not wet or dripping towel.
Apply drops of the serum to the face and neck region evenly before rubbing it in a circular motion.
Finally, allow the serum to be absorbed into the skin before putting on any other makeup.
Application of the serum should be done twice a day.
Q: What are the side effects of Select Skin Serum?
A: This serum has been formulated with all-natural ingredients thus it is safe for use on the skin.
Its peptide content is effective at regenerating skin tissues.
Besides, this skin serum is suitable for all skin types.
Q: How Much is Select Skin Serum?
A: This Select Skin Serum product is now discontinued. You can find the best stem cell serums. We only suggest products that have successfully undergone clinical testing and are produced without any potentially dangerous substances.
Q: Which are the products similar to Select Skin Serum?
Select Skin Serum Reviews – Final Verdict
The product seems like it might be able to provide a lot of benefits for your skin.
This is naturally something that you should be looking forward to.
It contains ingredients that are said to elevate the condition of your skin and to be able to restore your overly youthful appearance. Select Skin anti-wrinkle serum might also be able to hydrate and nourish your skin, improving its complexion as well. Of course, for the sake of full disclosure, you might want to take another look at the market as well.
Compare the ingredients, price, and reputability of the manufacturing company and then decide for certain which product to purchase.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned anti-wrinkle serums based on the available research: