What is Select Skin Serum?
Select Skin Serum is an anti-aging serum that is very effective at removing wrinkles and fines lines prevalent in the face during old age.
As one’s age increases, the amount of collagen production in the skin diminishes collagen is the main element responsible for the skin’s smooth and nourishing nature.
This serum helps the skin keep collagen levels in appropriate amounts that helps restore damaged skin tissues as well as dry patches leaving the skin young and flawless.
This peptide rich serum also keeps the skin well hydrated thus acts as an effective moisturizer.
Table of Contents [Show]
Who is the Manufacturer of Select Skin Serum?
The company behind the product is called Select Skin.
This is a well-known brand in the field and it is one which seems to have quite a lot of influence.
It has a lot of experience and it has a few different products under its belt.
This one, in particular, represents their collagen-boosting line and it is quite popular.
The fact that it is featured on a range of different publications does speak volumes of the product itself.
How does Select Skin Serum Work?
Select Skin Serum basically works by performing two essential functions; eliminating wrinkles and hydrating the skin.
In order to accomplish this objective, it boosts the production of collagen in the skin thus facilitating skin tissue regeneration and consequently the disappearance of wrinkles and skin sagginess.
The hydrating properties of the serum not only trap moisture on the surface of the skin but also even out the texture and complexion of the skin.
Select Skin Serum Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The ingredients include:
- Hydrolyzed Marine Collagen – This is going to enhance the skin’s condition and potentially prevent aging signs.
- Ascorbic Acid – This is also known as vitamin C and it is going to shield the skin from harmful environmental pollutants. Vitamin C is known to reduce oxidative damage to the skin when used in conjunction with Vitamin E as per Nutrients.
- DMAE – This is a very prominent anti-aging component. According to PubMed, in a random clinical study 3% DMAE facial gel was found to be safe and effective on forehead wrinkles but with a continous application of 16 weeks.
- Retinol – This is capable of repairing damaged skin cells. According to WebMD, retinoids are favorite as an ingredient for skin care since there is a lot of science behind them.
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide – It is found in high-end products and it is reliable for prevention of wrinkle formation.
What are the Advantages of Select Skin Serum?
- It may repair skin tissues thus facilitating an enhanced skin complexion.
- It evens out the skin texture for a vivacious appearance.
- It may fight wrinkles and fine lines thus restoring a youthful appearance.
- It fights the ‘peeling off’ effect of dry skin by hydrating it.
- It may improve the elasticity of the skin thus maintaining its taut nature despite age.
- It boosts collagen production in the skin.
What are the Disadvantages of Select Skin Serum?
- There is very little information regarding the formula’s complete ingredient list.
- No pricing information is disclosed by the manufacturer.
- The serum can only be purchased online and as such, is not available in local retail outlets.
- It is not recommended for those above the age of 30. If you happen to have skin problems before that age limit, it is advisable to try other alternatives.
How to use Select Skin Serum?
Before using this skin serum on the face, it is imperative to wash out previous makeup as well as other dirt or pathogens on the face.
The serum works best on a fresh canvas.
Soap and lukewarm water are recommended.
After that, pat the face dry with a damp but not wet or dripping towel.
Apply drops of the serum the face and neck region evenly before rubbing it in in a circular motion.
Finally, allow the serum to be absorbed into the skin before putting on any other makeup.
Application of the serum should be done twice a day.
Select Skin Serum Side Effects
This serum has been formulated with all natural ingredients thus it is safe for use on the skin.
Its peptide content is effective at regenerating skin tissues.
Besides, this skin serum is suitable for all skin types.
Select Skin Serum Alternatives
Select Skin Serum Questions and Answers
Q: How Should You Take Select Skin Serum?
A: You should first make sure to wash out the area of application as the serum is supposed to work best on a fresh canvas.
Make sure that the surface is dry and rub the serum with a circular motion.
Q: How Much is Select Skin Serum?
A: The price doesn’t seem to be available before the trial.
Q: Which are the products similar to Select Skin Serum?
Select Skin Serum Review – Final Verdict
The product seems like it might be able to provide a lot of benefits for your skin.
This is naturally something that you should be looking forward to.
It contains ingredients which are said to elevate the condition of your skin and to be able to restore your overly youthful appearance.
The product might also be able to hydrate and nourish your skin, improving its complexion as well.
Of course, for the sake of full disclosure, you might want to take another look at the market as well.
You can also look for other anti-wrinkle creams and compare them to this product.
Compare the ingredients, price, and reputability of the manufacturing company and then decide for certain which product to purchase.
What Are The Current Deals/Offers available on Select Skin Serum?
Get Great Deals & Discounts on Select Skin Serum!
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.