In This Article
What is Drmtlgy Needle-Less Serum?
Drmtlgy is an organic anti-aging serum that is designed to reduce visible signs of aging on your skin. This includes wrinkles and fine lines around the mouth, eyes, and forehead.
The product is also designed to provide the skin with a significant amount of hydration, deeply moisturizing. It’s meant to make you look much younger than you really are.
Who is the manufacturer of Drmtlgy Needle-Less Serum?
This product is manufactured by Drmtlgy LLC, which is a skincare company that was founded in 2017. They develop skincare products that are very high quality and use purely organic ingredients.
Their products go through rigorous examination before they go on the market, and they’re not tested on animals.
How does Drmtlgy Needle-Less Serum work?
Drmtlgy Needle-Less Serum draws a tremendous amount of hydration, which deeply moisturizes the skin. It also smooths out wrinkles and fine lines that appear on the face with age.
In addition, this product is rich in antioxidants, which have healing properties. They fight the free radicals that can cause damage to the skin and promote repair.
There are other ingredients in this serum that stimulate the production of additional collagen in the skin. This makes the skin firmer, tighter, and more elastic. This product can also make the skin look brighter and more radiant.
Drmtlgy Needle-Less Serum Ingredients – Are they Safe and Effective?
- Copper – This metal is able to initiate the production of additional collagen in the skin, which smooths out wrinkles and lines on the skin. It also makes the skin tighter and with improved elasticity. Research shows that copper can really improve the well-being of the skin.
- Niacinamide – It’s also called Vitamin B3. This is an important anti-aging ingredient that can smooth out wrinkles and fine lines on the skin. It’s also known to even out skin tone and texture, remove any red patches from the skin, and make the skin look brighter and more radiant. Research indicates that it may also improve the skin’s elasticity.
- Hyaluronic Acid – This is a natural ingredient called glycosaminoglycan which is an important anti-aging molecule. It’s a humectant, meaning it draws a huge amount of moisture. This plumps the skin up, smoothing out any wrinkles or age lines. It also deeply moisturizes the skin and makes it firmer and more elastic.
What are the Advantages of Drmtlgy Needle-Less Serum?
- This product can smooth out wrinkles and fine lines on your skin.
- Drmtlgy Needle-Less Serum can make your skin much smoother.
- It can give your skin a much younger appearance.
What are the Disadvantages of Drmtlgy Needle-Less Serum?
- The product is very expensive for a small bottle.
- The dropper is awkward to use.
- It could be a little messy to apply.
Q: How should you take Drmtlgy Needle-Less Serum?
A: Once or twice a day, take 4-5 drops and rub them all over your face, keeping away from your eyes. Allow at least 5 minutes for the product to dry before you put on any other products.
Q: How much does Drmtlgy Needle-Less Serum cost?
A: This serum is priced at $69 on the manufacturer’s official website. The company does sell some of its products through third-party retailers, but not this specific product at the moment.
Q: What is Drmtlgy Needle-Less Serum’s return policy?
A: The company has a 60-day return policy. If you’re dissatisfied with the product for any reason at all, you can return the unused portion and let the company know that you’d like a refund within 60 days of the purchase date. If you received a free gift, you must return it with the purchase. You’ll receive your refund minus the shipping costs.
Q: Does Drmtlgy Needle-Less Serum offer a free trial?
A: No, the company isn’t offering a free trial. In fact, they make a special point of saying that they will never put you on an auto-subscription plan. You only purchase products directly through their website.
Q: Can this product be used when using prescription retin?
A: Retinol is not nearly as intensive a treatment as tretinoin, but it can certainly still cause some redness and peeling when you first start using it.
According to DRMTLGY, most of us experience some sort of irritation when we first start using a retinoid, so at the beginning, only apply it once every couple of days, and use it sparingly: ¼ teaspoon worth is all it takes. The initial irritation should deplete after a few days of use, and after a few weeks, your skin will be noticeably stronger and firmer.
Q: Does it actually decrease the appearance of wrinkles around the mouth area?
A: Niacinamide, Hyaluronic Acid, and Glycerin are notable ingredients in this product. Aimed towards use for all skin types. Contains peptides to boost the skin barrier. Drmtlgy Needle-Less Serum can be used to reduce the appearance of wrinkles around the mouth.
Drmtlgy Needle-Less Serum Review – Conclusion
There are many video testimonials of this product on the manufacturer’s official website, but it’s difficult to know how real they are. Certainly, many of them do sound sincere. This product really removed the wrinkles and fine lines on their skin. They also praised the company for having a wonderful customer service department.
Although their products do go through rigorous testing, there’s always the chance of having an allergic reaction to something in the serum. If this happens, discontinue use of the product immediately. If you see a dermatologist, you may want to show them the serum and get approval before you start to use it.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.