In This Review
What is Beauty by Earth?
Beauty by Earth offers a line of skin beauty support and age-resisting products that mainly prioritize natural ingredients.
The company became a reality in 2014 and has since then become a game changer. It is now an award-winning brand with organic, natural, non-toxic, and cruelty-free products.
This brand chooses exclusively organic and natural ingredients to safeguard the health of its customers. Most of the reviews on their website are positive, clearly stating that the products are loved by people.
How Does Beauty by Earth Rate?
- The brand prides itself of being the official best skincare in Texas
- Won Indie Beauty Awards for best Eye Treatment
- Ranked among America’s fastest-growing private companies.
- Ingredients are all-natural and plant-based.
- Certified Plastic Neutral Company
- Aloe Vera
- Coconut oil
- Japanese Green Tea Leaf Extract
- Witch Hazel
- Vegetable Glycerin
- Gives a beautiful natural tan
- Protects skin from harmful sun rays
- Revives dry, lackluster, aging skin
- Volumizing hair
- Results may vary for individuals
- Some scrubs may feel rough based on one’s skin type
The Best Selling Beauty by Earth Products
#1 Self-Tanning Water Bronzing Face Mist
A water-based self-tanning face mist with super hydrating Hyaluronic Acid and zero dyes.
Aloe Vera, Witch Hazel, Grape Seed Extract, Green Tea Flower Extract, Cucumber Fruit Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Peppermint, DHA.
What It Does:
Gives your face a natural, young, soft look, and notably buildable tan glow within 4-6 hours without sun damage.
#2 Self Tanner Tanning Lotion
Ultra-hydrating tanning lotion with zero dyes or synthetic junk.
Coconut oil, Witch Hazel, Shea Butter, Pomegranate Extract
What It Does:
Gives a beautiful tan without sun damage or harsh chemicals; evens out discoloration for a healthy glow; and blurs stretch marks, scars, and veins.
#3 Hyperactive Anti-aging Vitamin C Serum
A hydrating serum formulated with an exclusive Hyperactive Anti-aging blend.
Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Ferulic Acid, Apple Fruit Cell Culture, Willow Bark Extract, Thioctic Acid.
What It Does:
Brightens dark spots and evens out skin tones; reduces visible signs of aging, and hydrates and protects skin from free radicals.
#4 Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Night Cream
A hydrating hyaluronic acid-filled night cream.
Aloe Vera, Hyaluronic Acid, Willow Bark Extract, Squalene Oil.
What It Does:
Gives dull skin a bright and radiant complexion. Hydrates skin and gives it a daily dose of powerful anti-aging antioxidants.
#5 After-Sun Cooling Spray
A lightweight, minty, non-greasy cooling spray.
Glycerin, Matric aria Flower Extract, Cucumber Fruit Extract, Green Tea Flower Extract, Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Peppermint oil.
What It Does:
Soothes burnt, irritated or itchy skin. Reduces inflammation or redness. Moisturizes and hydrates your skin making your tan last longer.
#6 Tinted Facial Sunscreen Light Beige
Light beige, every day wear sunscreen with SPF 20.
Aloe Vera, Coconut Oil, Jojoba Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil.
What It Does:
Protects skin from harmful sun rays. Moisturizes and nourishes the skin.
How Does Beauty by Earth Products Work?
Beauty by Earth products uses well-researched constituents. In precise, the line prioritizes natural organic ingredients that have been proven effective by most studies.
To begin with, their tanning products give a beautiful tan without sun damage. The sun products protect the skin from harmful sun rays while moisturizing without clogging pores.
They also have premium skin care lines that offer a daily dose of powerful anti-aging antioxidants and brighten skin. Their hair care products promise the volumizing of hair and refreshing from root to tip.
What Are The Ingredients In Beauty by Earth?
– This ingredient is no doubt one of nature’s first aid kits. For centuries people have considered aloe vera as an effective beauty support and skin care solution. Aloe Vera contains about 75 potentially active constituents which all contribute to its healing properties.
According to a report in the Indian Journal of Dermatology, Aloe Vera has a wide range of benefits when externally used; such as moisturizing and rejuvenating the skin, healing wounds, burns, and abrasions, itch prevention, softening skin, increasing elasticity, and reduces inflammation. It is also a disinfectant, antimicrobial, antibacterial, antiseptic, antifungal, and antiviral.
– Jojoba oil closely mimics human sebum, a natural oil found on the skin. It contains Vitamins E and B complex as well as many minerals, and a high percentage of iodine, which gives it great power to heal. It’s also a good moisturizer for dry or flacked skin, improves wrinkles and diminishes stretch marks on the skin, and can speed up the healing process of sores, skin acne, and.
A study by Polymers (Basel) shows how Jojoba oil is widely used in the pharmaceutical industry and is well-ranked oil and this is because it is rich in non-greasy wax, considered 98% healthy.
Japanese Green Tea Leaf Extract
– Japanese Green Tea is widely known for its anti-inflammatory properties. It is pumped with antioxidants and it does wonders for sensitive skin. Green Tea contains different types of catechins, which are molecular superheroes that combat skin aging and cell deterioration or death.
A publication in the International Journal of Molecular Sciences shows the basic functions and health-promoting properties of catechins and why it’s recommended to include particular products containing catechins in a daily diet. This ingredient is highly effective in reducing redness, premature aging, and irritation.
– The main source of coconut oil in this product is the kernel, extracted from the coconut palm. It is packed with nutrients and dietary Bioactive compounds and is a perfect ingredient for nourishing dry and unhappy skin as it moisturizes, and enhances shine and elasticity, giving a youthful glow. Coconut oil products also work well in preventing hair damage.
An ecological study for Sri Lanka shows the chemical composition and health effects of coconut oil. Aside from its benefits to skin and hair, coconut oil is also edible and a known heart-healthy fat.
How Do the Products Rate?
|Self-Tanner Tanning Lotion||4.8||Sunshine in a bottle, minus the damage|
|SPF 30 Mineral Sunscreen Spray||4.4||SPF protection perfect for the whole family|
|Hyperactive Anti-Aging Vitamin C Serum||4.8||An antioxidant-filled, wrinkle-fighting serum|
|Facial Cleanser||4.9||Smells great and fights back against blemishes|
Beauty by Earth – FAQs
Q: Who Owns Beauty by Earth?
A: Prudence Millsap is the Founder of Beauty by Earth.
Q: What is Beauty by Earth Return Policy?
A: Beauty by Earth has a 30-day hassle-free return policy.
Q: Where to Buy Beauty by Earth?
A: Beauty by Earth products can be purchased on their official website, as well as on some other key retailer websites, and so many more stores.
Q: What Sets It Apart from the Competition?
A: Most organic brands are very expensive but Beauty by Earth offers quality products made from toxin-free, natural plant-based ingredients at very affordable prices. The Company is also Certified Plastic Neutral, making it environmentally sustainable.
What Do the Reviews Say?
My absolute go-to-face tanner
I LOVE this self-tanner! By far the best! I have used a few in my search for a natural-looking self-tanner and this one did it! ~ Jenny S
I have been searching for YEARS and have found this to be the best aluminum-free deodorant. ~ Constance H
Vitamin C serum review
A little goes a long way. Only 2 drops for my entire face. Love the clean ingredients. ~ Estelle D
Great night cream
So far I’m liking this night cream it is a little thick but overall love the way it makes my skin feels. ~ Heather M.
Beauty by Earth – Conclusion
One of the details about Beauty by Earth that gives it a great advantage is the fact that it is family-owned, which means close supervision in ensuring product overall quality and sustainable packaging. The company also has a precise location, as they are Dallas-based, unlike others that only sell online.
Besides, with the many positive product reviews on the company’s website, it is okay to conclude that Beauty by Earth is a well-known reliable brand that delivers quality products.
The brand is obsessively natural and organic making the products safe and clean. The website also offers before and after pictures from real users; an ingredients list per product; and directions on how to use each product, making them reasonably trustworthy and reliable.
Where To Find It?
You can BUY it directly from the Official Website