What is Formulyst Pro-Collagen?
Formulyst Pro-Collagen is a facial serum that is intended to make your aging skin more resilient.
By providing your skin with a boost of collagen and elastin, both of which are in short supply as we age, it can make the skin feel and appear firmer and more refined.
Keep in mind that this is a serum and not a cream so a smaller portion of it will probably be needed to use on the skin.
This product is geared towards women who are older and who may already be experiencing a drop-off in collagen and elastin.
But there is no reason why a younger woman who wants to be proactive about the firmness of her skin couldn’t use it too.
Table of Contents [Show]
Its effects seem to be universal and if all the claims associated with Formulyst Pro-Collagen are true, then it will help your skin age at a healthy rate.
Who is the Manufacturer of Formulyst Pro-Collagen?
The company behind Formulyst Pro-Collagen is called Formulyst. Formulyst seems to pride itself on making highly potent products that are backed by scientific research.
They state that Formulyst Pro-Collagen will keep your skin smooth and with the suppleness of young skin.
This product makes the claim that it can supplement your skin with the collagen and elastin that it may be losing with age. This product may also be able to smooth out surface lines and wrinkles.
How Does Formulyst Pro-Collagen Work?
You can kind of think of Formulyst Pro-Collagen as a supplement for your skin. You apply the wrinkle serum to the skin and it, in turn, supplies it with collagen and elastin which again, may be lacking if you are getting up there in age.
It is said to work through a powerful concentration of peptides and proteins that rejuvenate the skin and give it the elasticity of your former days. Formulyst Pro-Collagen is also meant to firm the skin up.
Formulyst Pro-Collagen Ingredients – Are They Safe & Effective?
There is a variety of categories of ingredients used in this product. They include peptides, proteins, and natural extracts.
These ingredients are said to restore the youthful look of your skin so let’s take a look at what’s in Formulyst Pro-Collagen.
- Chondrus Crispus Extract – This is a type of red algae that is generally used for skin conditioning study from Science Direct.
- Hyaluronic Acid – This ingredient is said to help the skin retain moisture at varying degrees.
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein – This is another component that helps with skin conditioning.
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein – This is a distilled component of soy that provides the skin with proteins and amino acids.
- Tripeptide-10 Citrulline – A peptide variety that helps manage collagen levels and collagen fibers.
- Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract – A strain of bacteria and a peptide that helps regenerate the skin and retains moisture.
What are the Advantages of Formulyst Pro-Collagen?
- There are various peptides and proteins present in the Formulyst Pro-Collagen formula.
- It is said that Formulyst Pro-Collagen applies to the skin lightly and does not feel heavy.
- Formulyst Pro-Collagen may help to make your skin smoother and softer.
- This product may make the skin firmer and reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
What are the Disadvantages of Formulyst Pro-Collagen?
- Some case studies have shown that people may have an allergic reaction to hydrolyzed wheat protein.
- You have to spend $75 or more to get free shipping for this product.
- You may not experience a noticeable change in the flexibility of your skin by using this product.
Read Next – Formulyst Advanced Repair Reviews
Formulyst Pro-Collagen Questions and Answers
Q: How Should You Use Formulyst Pro-Collagen?
A: The website does not provide specific instructions for using Formulyst Pro-Collagen. You may have to look at the bottle when you get it to get this information.
Q: How Much Does Formulyst Pro-Collagen Cost?
A: The price for Formulyst Pro-Collagen as it is listed on the Formulyst website is $59.00. This price does not include any shipping or handling fees.
Q: What is Formulyst Pro-Collagen’s Return Policy?
A: You may return Formulyst Pro-Collagen if you are unhappy with it within 31 days of your original purchase date for a refund. The Formulyst site provides a number for the return hotline.
Q: Does Formulyst Pro-Collagen Offer A Free Trial?
A: Formulyst is not offering a free trial of this product. You may try contacting the company directly and requesting a sample of Formulyst Pro-Collagen.
Formulyst Pro-Collagen Review – Final Verdict
Again, this product is an anti-aging serum that replenishes your skin with collagen and elastin.
As such, it may provide your skin with heightened resilience and a more youthful look.
We are also told that Formulyst Pro-Collagen can help even out fine lines, reducing their appearance. This product may also make your skin softer and smoother.
What the consumer should also bear in mind when considering this product is that it contains hydrolyzed wheat protein which may cause an allergic reaction.
There is also an insufficient amount of independent research available on some of the ingredients in this product.
If you want free shipping for this product, you have to spend $75 or more and you may not notice a significant increase in the flexibility of your skin by using Formulyst Pro-Collagen.
We recommend taking a look at some other anti-aging serums before buying Formulyst Pro-Collagen.
Formulyst Pro-Collagen can be purchased through their Official Website
What Are The Current Deals/Offers available on Formulyst Pro-Collagen?
Get Great Deals & Discounts on Formulyst Pro-Collagen!
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.