In This Article
What is Musely?
Musely is an online skincare consulting platform run by skin care specialists and medical doctors. It allows pharmacists and dermatologists to offer specialized medical treatment to people with various skin concerns using telemedicine technology.
This online dermatology treatment clinic claims to treat skin problems ranging from dark spots, acne scars, droopy eyes, large pores, fine lines, to stubborn wrinkles. That is, Musely Skin Care products are uniquely customized to support each other, and that why they are supposedly effective.
Who is the Manufacturer of Musely?
Musely’s line of products are all manufactured by the company itself. That is, the brand supposedly has professionals who decide what ingredients go to what formula to ensure they only come up with result-oriented products. In other words, this brand is driven by a group of qualified dermatologists.
What is Musely’s Best Selling Product Collection?
Musely best-selling collections are as follows:
- Musely spot cream
- Musely neck and chest cream
- Musely skin regeneration set
- Musely day cream
- Musely cleanser
How Does Musely Face Rx Work?
Before you begin Musely treatment, a dermatologist will have to assess your skin condition. To enable the doctor to do that, you will be required to upload a photo showing the affected skin along with your skincare history. You will also give information about your goals and if you have had any short-term or chronic skin issues.
Your online dermatologist will do a review using this information to help him understand your actual skin problem. This is what will help him or her to come up with a personalized skincare treatment plan that will suit your needs. The treatment will include a 60 days consultation with the following skincare orders: first order, five refills, and free access to eNurse.
Musely Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Musely ingredients are supposedly effective and safe. Also, from reviews, there are no adverse side effects mentioned by users, which suggests that they are safe. The active ingredients in Musely products include the following:
- Hydroquinone – Thid ingredient breaks down melanosomes that exist in the pigmented skin cells. The breaking down of these cells are said to reduce dark spots that form on the skin. According to Start Pearls, hydroquinone lightens the skin and is one of the effective ingredients used in melasma treatment.
- Hyaluronic Acid – It is also known by the acronym HA, and it says to protect the skin from forming wrinkles and fine lines. It also prevents the skin from losing its moisture, making it moist throughout. This ensures that the skin is always hydrated. The Journal of Clinical and Aesthetic Dermatology says that HA is rich with essential properties that help the skin to hold significant skin moisture.
- Tretinoin – The ingredient may help the production of collagen, which is responsible for maintaining skin firmness and elasticity. It also claims to increases the turnover of skin cells. The Clinical Intervention in Aging says that tretinoin works to improve the acne scar treatment as well as its efficiency and stability. It further notes that the ingredient supports the production of new collagen that reduces the due aging process.
- Niacinamide – It is also called vitamin B3 and serves a variety of functions like preventing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It also claims to support the production of ceramide to help the skin hydrated and reduce age stop. PubMed.gov claims that the Niacinamide reduces wrinkles and fine lines, skin hyperpigmentation, and blotches on the skin.
- Octasalate – This ingredient is responsible for the production of skincare products that protect the skin from UV rays. According to Toxicology Reports, octasalate is used in the development of sunscreen products.
What are the Advantages of Musely Face RX?
- Users get a personalized treatment that targets their actual skin problem
- You will have access to Musely eNurse that will help you to know the progress of your treatment
- There is a dermatologist available for any queries you may have during your treatment journey
- No visiting the doctor or lining up at the pharmacist. Every procedure is done online to ensure convenience.
What are the Disadvantages of Musely Face RX?
- The products are available upon doctor’s approval
- There is a doctor’s visit fee
- You have to complete the treatment plan to see results
- You might find the treatment a bit pricy
Q: How Should You Use Musely Face RX?
A: Musely products are applied to the affected area of the skin after cleansing and patting it dry. After that, you can apply the prescribed amount of Musely Spot Cream by applying it on your palm and then run it on the skin. When doing this, ensure that you avoid the medication from touching the areas around the eyes and lips.
Q: How Much Does Musely Skin Care Cost?
A: The costs of Musely products are as follows:
- The Skin Regeneration Set – $41.00
- The Dark spot cream – $30.00
- The Neck Cream – $43.00
Q: What is Musely Return Policy?
A: Musely Skin Care offers a 60 days return policy for its products. It includes a full refund for the entire treatment, excluding the doctor’s fee and refills. In other words, the refund applies only to the initial prescription.
Q: Does Musely Face Rx Offer a Free Trial?
A: You can buy other skincare products over the counter, but Musely products are available on the approval of your dermatologist. Since it is a treatment plan, there are no free trials for these particular products.
Musely Reviews – Final Verdict
The fact that Musely products focus on treating age-related skin conditions, makes them more of a medication than simple cosmetic products. Also, since their products are prescribed and not over-the-counter purchases, it makes them even more legit and effective.
Musely Face Rx believes in manufacturing products that are customized to every user. It understands that not all people have similar skin concerns or problems. So, they say there is a need for varied skincare prescriptions and treatment. That is why it offers a personalized prescription and treatment plan that suits the needs of each of its patients.
From reviews, it looks like products from these brands have been able to help people overcome their skin conditions.
However, if you are planning to try out Musely Spot Cream you may want to spend some time on their website to learn more about their complete treatment plan and products. Besides, you are also required to wait for your treatment suggestion to be approved before you can receive your customized set of products.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.