Overview of Almased Shake
Weight loss shake, protein shake or meal replacement formulas all refer to the same thing.
They are protein powders sold as low calorie foods that users will have to mix with water, shake and drink in replacement of their breakfast or lunch.
These shakes are believed to be a possible solution to obesity.
The interest in meal replacement shakes is growing and as more and more people start consuming it, more brands are showing in the market.
Almased is one of those meal replacement shakes.
It has been around for years and its manufacturer claims it is made of the purest all natural ingredients put together to help boost metabolism and help the body burn more fat.
The product is usually sold as part of a diet program and it is believed that if the user follows the plan, he is going to see positive results sooner than later.
Today we propose to give you an honest review of Almased to help you decide if it is worth a try.
How Does It Rate?
- The product Almased comes from a company of the same name.
- It was started in 1985 by a certain holistic scientist named Hubertus Trouillé.
- He came up with a formula that could help improve the metabolism of his patients in Germany.
- More than 25 years later, his son, André Trouillé is now running an entire company based on this formula which happens to be one of the best-selling weight loss product in Germany.
- In 1998, the company has decided to establish itself in USA too.
- Vitamin A, C, E, B,
- formulated with only natural ingredients
- It may give the user control over his appetite
- May boost metabolism
- has been around for over 25 years
- formulated by a respectable company
- relatively expensive compared to other similar products
- may not be suitable to dieters allergic to soy protein
- some readers have pointed out that it does not taste great
How does Almased Shake work?
Almased is a natural product with no artificial flavors or preservatives. It also claims to enhance your lifestyle and well-being.
It also promises to boost energy and thermogenesis. It also promises to target fat deposits in your body rather than muscle.
Almased claims that this meal replacement solution is supported by clinical tests conducted in the United States and Germany, as well as fifteen years of scientific study. Furthermore, Almased Meal Replacement claims to help you lose weight even if you don’t change your exercise or food routine.
To enhance the benefits of this meal plan, they recommend combining it with exercise.
It must be used for at least six weeks. The most significant aspect of this medication is that it is both effective and generally safe for the majority of people.
Almased Shake Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Almased does stress on the fact that the ingredients used in its formula are pure and do not come from any genetically modified crop.
That been said, we were a bit disappointed to realize that they fail to supply us with the nutrition fact on the official website.
No big deal, we were able to find them by looking at the back of the canister. Here are some of the Almased ingredients:
Soy Protein Isolate
-This is an appetite suppressor that fills you up and prevents you from overeating during the day. It can also aid in the development of muscular growth and strength .
Skim Milk Yogurt Powder
– This can fill you full and decrease your appetite, allowing you to consume smaller quantities and lose weight. Furthermore, protein can aid in the development of muscular growth and strength. It’s high in a variety of nutrients that promote general wellness .
– It helps prevent weight gain by reducing blood sugar levels. Furthermore, it can increase metabolism, resulting in fat reduction. Triglyceride, cholesterol, and lipoprotein levels may also be reduced .
Other Ingredients includes Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B1 (Thiamin), Vitamin A, Copper Gluconate, Folic Acid (Folate) Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, Niacin (as Niacinamide), Zinc Oxide.
Almased Shake Alternatives
Almased Shake FAQ’s
Q: How to Use Almased Shake?
A: The manufacturer recommends using the meal replacement shake in combination with a diet plan that has been made available on the official website.
Concerning the preparation of the shake, you are advised to take 8 spoons and mix it with water or milk. Any healthy person can drink Almased, unless one is allergic to soy protein.
Q: Where to find Almased Shake?
A: Almased shake is mostly found in supplement stores around the country.If you want to find the closest store where you can get it, you should first head to the official website and type in your zip code. Other places where you can get the product is Amazon.
Q: Is there Money Back Guarantee and Trial Packs?
A: We have not come across any money back guarantee statement from the website. That been said, we know for a fact that the company Almased has been rated A on BBB which implies that it does take its customers seriously. If you have any problem with one of the products you ordered, just contact the customer service and they will deal with the issue accordingly.
Q: Is it Safe to Use Almased Shake?
A: It’s been pointed out that Almased contains soy protein which may cause allergies in certain people. That aside most dieters should be fine using it
Almased Shake Review – Final Verdict
If you are looking for a safe meal replacement shake that has proven to work for over 25 years, Almased is what you need.
You may have to be willing to spend more to get it but it is indeed worth its price.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss products on the market today, in our opinion
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned weight loss shakes, and juices based on the available research: