What is Calorad?
Calorad is a unique weight loss supplement that comes in a liquid form. It aims to re-develop muscle tissues by promoting fat loss, restoring collagen, which is the glue that holds the body together, according to the website, and replenishing the body with essential amino acids.
A one-month supply of Calorad costs $87.95. The Calorad product range includes Calorad AM, Calorad PM, and Agrisept-L.
How Does It Rate?
- Calorad is a product of Nutri-Diem.
- Calorad is a protein and collagen-based diet product that claims to provide the body with all the vital nutrients
- It claims to help you lose weight while you sleep, that you can lose fat and gain muscle mass with absolutely no effort.
- Collagen Hydrolysate
- Aloe Vera
- Potassium Sorbate & Methyl Paraben
- Natural flavor, Demineralised water
- It is available for purchase on the official site.
- Contains very minimal calories, only 10 per serving.
- There is a toll-free number on the official website for customer’s benefit.
- Calorad Company does not offer any money back guarantee.
- The official website lacks consumer testimonials to support the product.
- No background information about the manufacturer is provided on the website.
- Calorad falls on the expensive side of diet supplements.
How Does Calorad Work?
Calorad is made from hydrolyzed cow collagen; this is a source of the protein responsible for muscle mass increase.
If you have extra weight, building lean muscle tissue will ensure that the body burns more sugars and fats efficiently. At the same time, Calorad will support the body by increasing strength and vitality for those with trim figures.
The building of the muscle mass by Calorad causes the ultimate weight loss.
When taken on an empty stomach at least three hours before sleep, Calorad promises to help revitalize and repair the body system.
Calorad Ingredients – Are they Safe and Effective?
The ingredients include:
– It is a source of collagen that is essential in holding the body together.
– Aloe vera is a laxative product that causes one to visit the bathroom more frequently.
– Glycerin is a sugar alcohol that can be also used as a sweetener.
Potassium Sorbate & Methyl Paraben
– Both of them act as preservatives that keep the collagen from going bad.
Natural flavor, Demineralised water
– It is solely used for flavoring and making the liquid fresh.
Calorad – FAQs
Q: What Are the Side Effects of Calorad?
A: One may actually end up gaining weight before finally losing it twice as fast depending on your body.
Q: What are the Warnings of Calorad?
A: It should be avoided by:
- Pregnant or nursing women
- People suffering from long-time life diseases
- People suffering from serious health illnesses like diabetes, blood pressure ailments, and heart diseases unless given consent by their physician.
Q: What Are the Dosage and Directions to Use Calorad?
A: Calorad should be taken on an empty stomach before you hit the bed.
Q: How Long Does It Take to Show the Result?
A: The results vary depending on the individual, some will notice results in the first week, while for others, the results may even start showing in the third month, and others may yet experience a steady weight loss of a couple of pounds in a week.
Q: Does Calorad Interacts with Other Medications?
A: As a precautionary measure, one should always seek their doctor’s consent before using Calorad or any other weight loss supplement.
Q: Who Can Take Calorad?
A: Calorad can be used by men and women who are 18 years and above and trying to lose weight and gain muscle mass.
Calorad Reviews – The Final Verdict
Calorad takes a unique and interesting view on diet supplements; they are liquid in form as opposed to the many modern supplements, which are pills or capsules.
It is a win-and-win product as even those who end up not losing weight because of latent thyroid illnesses, or personal chemistry will still benefit from the minerals and vitamins in the product.
It appears to have positive reviews meaning it works most of the time.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss products on the market today, in our opinion
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned weight loss shakes, and juices based on the available research: