Calorad is a unique weight loss supplement that comes in a liquid form. It aims to re-develop muscle tissues by promoting fat loss, restore collagen which is the glue that holds the body together according to the website and replenish the body with essential amino acids.
A one month supply of Calorad costs $87.95. The Calorad product range includes Calorad AM, Calorad PM and Agrisept-L.
Calorad is a product of Nutri-Diem.
Their dietary supplements broke into the market between the mid to late 1990s with the bold claim of the ability to help you lose weight while you sleep.
What Calorad claims?
Calorad is a protein and collagen-based diet product that claims to provide the body with all the vital nutrients.
It claims to help you lose weight while you sleep, that you can lose fat and gain muscle mass with absolutely no effort.
How does Calorad Work?
Calorad is made from hydrolyzed cow collagen; this is a source of the protein responsible for muscle mass increase.
If you have extra weight, the building of lean muscle tissue will ensure that the body burns more sugars and fats efficiently while for those with trim figures, Calorad will support the body by increasing strength and vitality.
The building of the muscle mass by Calorad is what causes the ultimate weight loss.
When taken on an empty stomach at least three hours before sleep, Calorad promises to help in the process of revitalization and repair of the body system.
Active Ingredients in Calorad
The ingredients include;
- Collagen Hydrolysate – A source of collagen which is important in holding the body together.
- Aloe Vera – A laxative product that causes one to visit the bathroom more frequently.
- Glycerin – A sugar alcohol that is used as a sweetener.
- Potassium Sorbate & Methyl Paraben – Preservatives that keep the collagen from going bad.
- Natural flavor, Demineralised water – Used for flavor.
- It is available for purchase on the official site.
- Contains very minimal calories, only 10 per serving.
- There is a toll-free number on the official website for customer’s benefit.
- Calorad Company does not offer any money back guarantee.
- The official website lacks consumer testimonials to support the product.
- No background information about the manufacturer is provided on the website.
- Calorad falls on the expensive side of diet supplements.
Calorad Side Effects
One may actually end up gaining weight before finally losing it twice as fast depending on your body.
It should be avoided by;
- Pregnant or nursing women
- People suffering from long-time life diseases
- People suffering from serious health illnesses like diabetes, blood pressure ailments and heart diseases unless given the consent by their physician.
Dosage and Directions to use Calorad
Calorad should be taken on an empty stomach before you hit the bed.
How long will it take to show the result?
The results vary depending on the individual, some will notice results on the first week while for others the results may even start showing on the third month, others may yet experience a steady weight loss of a couple of pounds in a week.
As a precautionary measure, one should always seek their doctor’s consent before using Calorad or any other weight loss supplement.
Who can take Calorad
Calorad can be used by men and women who are 18 years and above and trying to lose weight and gain muscle mass.
Calorad takes a unique and interesting view on diet supplements; it is liquid in form as opposed to the many modern supplements which are either pills or capsules.
It is a win and win product as even those who end up not losing weight because of latent thyroid illnesses or personal chemistry will still benefit from the minerals and vitamins in the product.
It appears to have positive reviews meaning it works most of the time.
When it comes to diet supplements, one product definitely does not fit all. We polled experts to get their top picks—so you know that these products will really live up to their claims. Convinced yet? Good. Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplement, diet pill, keto supplement and diet plan in their respective categories which are rated #1 on the market today, in our opinion.
*Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed. Exercise and proper diet are necessary to achieve and maintain weight loss and muscle definition.