What is Thermatrim?
Thermatrim is a weight loss dietary supplement from Vitalabs, a company that has been in business for over 30 years.
Thermatrim, formerly sold as Thermamatrix, was reformulated to be the ‘best diet aid on the market’.
It works by combining five different mechanisms, enabling the user to increase metabolism, block the absorption of fats and sugar, increase the metabolic rate of carbohydrates and decrease the appetite.
The makers of Thermatrim state that, whilst other diet products employ one or two of these ‘mechanisms’ only Thermatrim combines all five.
Unfortunately, it is hard to find much information about Thermatrim as the company does not seem to have an official website.
Any information regarding the product must be gathered from retail or diet product review sites.
Thermatrim Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The ingredients in Thermatrim are natural, but not necessarily familiar to many consumers.
Each is designed to contribute towards the ‘five mechanisms’ mentioned previously, and the formula contains added herbs to help relieve side effects, such as stomach upsets and nausea.
The major ingredients listed are guarana, chromium picolinate, chitosan, gymnema sylvestre and garcinia cambogia.
The guarana is a mild stimulant that safely raises the metabolism, increasing the body’s use of calories.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Guarana is a rich source of caffeine. One study showed that caffeine might boost your metabolism by 3–11% over 12 hours.
A faster metabolism means your body burns more calories at rest
Chromium picolinate is often found in similar products as it is vital in regulating blood sugar levels and insulin.
The company claims that chromium is actually essential to humans, although can be dangerous when taken in high doses.
The ingredients Gymnema Sylvestre and Garcinia Cambogia are both ancient ayurvedic substances that have been used for centuries as a treatment for what we now know as diabetes.
According to the Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, garcinia did promote weight loss in many cases. But results vary widely.
The last major ingredient is the only one that may make Thermatrim not suitable, or desirable for all users and that is the chitosan, a product derived from shellfish and used here to bind fats and make them indigestible.
Also Read – Trim Sport
What are the Advantages of Thermatrim?
- The supplement for weight loss is ephedra free, using only mild stimulants which are gentle on the system.
- The product covers all the major areas concerning weight loss such as raising the metabolism and blocking fats, sugars and carbs.
- The product is not expensive, costing $24.99 for a one month supply.
What are the Cons of Thermatrim?
- The product is not suitable for those with allergies to shell fish.
- There are very little facts available regarding Thermatrim including no FAQ’s or testimonials.
- The product has not been approved by the FDA.
- No clinical trials are mentioned on any of the websites.
- The dosage schedule is complicated.
You May Also Like To Read
Thermatrim Questions and Answers
Q: How Should You take Thermatrim?
A: Thermatrim is designed to be taken in cycles for optimum results; a 5-6 days ‘on’ and 1-2 days ‘off’ schedule.
This should be followed 3-4 weeks at a time, with a one-week resting period between cycles.
1-2 tablets are taken with 8oz of water about 30 minutes before breakfast and lunch.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Q: What are the side effects of Thermatrim?
A: The manufacturers do warn about the inclusion of chitosan, as shellfish can cause severe allergic reactions in some people.
Q: Where Can You Buy Therma Trim?
A: You can only buy Therma Trim on third-party retailer sites.
Q: Does Thermatrim work?
A: Thermatrim may work by boosting your energy levels and metabolism through its natural ingredients.
Q: Is there any complaint about Thermatrim?
A: Yes, Thermatrim is not vegetarian-friendly as it contains shellfish.
Know The Related Products
- Flat Belly Fix is a diet aimed to work as a weight loss plan to lose weight and achieve a leaner body. The Flat Belly Fix comes as a recipe plan for a flat belly tea that assists in the weight loss process. It is an easy-to-use for people looking to lose weight without necessarily engaging in exercise.
- Theralac is claimed to be a probiotic supplement consisting of about 30 Billion Colony Forming Units. The product is claimed to have potent ingredients which comprise Lactostim, lactobacillus Paracasei, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Bifidobacterium Lactis, and Lactobacillus Rhamnosus. Theralac claims to stimulate digestive health as well as uniformity.
- Thermaxin is a naturally formulated supplement meant to help the users to boost their levels of fat burning processes.
- Thermo-Bond is a weight loss supplement that is concerned with suppressing and curbing your levels of appetite to ensure weight loss objectives are attained.
Thermatrim Review – Final Verdict
For a weight loss product that claims to be the best on the market, there is very little feedback to be found on the internet.
There is no doubt that Thermatrim does include some proven ingredients in the formula, but it would be useful to know the exact amount of each.
Given the lack of information, the consumer would have to take a chance on trying this product and judge for themselves how effective it is.
At such a relatively low price, it would not be a total loss if it didn’t work as well as they had hoped.
If you’re looking for an alternative to Thermatrim, check out Ultra 90 Reviews. This natural weight management supplement is packed with effective, scientifically tested ingredients that are designed to support healthy weight loss.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned diet pills and weight loss supplements based on the available research: