In This Article
What is Sono Bello?
Sono Bello is a liposuction treatment that claims to help clients reduce body fat and promote body contouring. This treatment combines both laser and traditional liposuction techniques for fat removal.
The team behind this brand claims the technology powering this approach of the fat removal process is safe and done within one day which can improve a person’s qualify of life. Liposuction is an effective surgical procedure to slim and reshape specific areas to remove excess fat deposits to improve body contours and proportion.
Sono Bello benefits:
- Laser fat removal
- Cellulite reduction
- Excess skin removal
- Male chest reduction
Who is the Founder of Sono Bello?
The founder of Sono Bello is Tom Garrison, a Medical Director who manages 50 centers, liposuction practice located in the USA. Sono Bello claims to have over 140 with most being board eligible or board certified in plastic surgery. The company assures its clients that all surgical centers are outpatient facilities properly licensed for the services performed. Sono Bello has completed over 135,000 surgical procedures currently performing about 30,000 per year. Additionally, Sono Bello offers potential clients a free consultation to assess which technique is suitable at the same time factoring in the client’s specific needs.
How does Sono Bello remove fat?
Purpose: To eliminate unwanted fat deposits from various parts of the face/body. This procedure starts with laser fat removal, the client is subject to localized anesthesia which allows him/her to stay awake through the procedure.
Liposuction is then conducted where microcannulas are used to create an incision where the fat will be removed through suction. Lastly, micro-laser-assisted liposuction is performed for the final stage.
For cellulite reduction, the contouring treatments work to trim, shape, and tighten the problem areas. Another procedure includes excess skin removal which performs through reducing excess skin from the abdominal region. The last available procedure involves the male chest, a non-invasive procedure that removes the undesirable “man boobs”.
Sono Bello Procedures – Safety and Effectiveness
- Laser Fat Removal – A non-invasive fat removal process that uses laser technology. According to a review article in the Journal of Clinical Aesthetic Dermatology, this process is considered safe and effective. Most patients are able to go back to their daily routine in about 1 1/2 days. – Most patients return to work in a week or less. Normal activities may resume in several weeks with unrestricted activity (including vigorous exercise in four to six weeks). Outcomes: Consistent and predictable improvement in body contouring and volume reduction leading to a slimmer and more proportional body. Immediate results seen with final outcome appreciated in four to six months.
- Cellulite Reduction – This treatment is conducted through Venus Legacy, a non-invasive treatment that uses a multi-polar frequency. It works to enhance the body’s natural figure. In the International Journal of Women’s Dermatology, one paper reports that initial treatment reports indicates the procedure as a tolerable with no adverse effects.
- Excess Skin Removal – This procedure may be most effective on individuals with excess skin sagging in the lower abdomen. In the Journal of Cutaneous and Aesthetic Surgery, one paper lists this cosmetic surgery focusing to enhance one’s appearance.
- Male Chest Reduction – Due to possible hormonal imbalance between the estrogen and testosterone hormones, some men could develop “man boobs” which is scientifically known as gynecomastia. There are many treatment options for this condition, liposuction may be sufficient if the breast enlargement is due to excess fatty tissues according to the Indian Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism.
Advantages of Sono Bello
- You could achieve a trimmed, tighted and sculpted body
- Scarring should not occur
- Highly experienced surgeons
Disadvantages of Sono Bello
- Some users could experience side effects such as sensitivity, tenderness, and infections
- There may be a need for more than one treatment session
- End results could vary from person to person
- Some users complain of extended discomfort
Sono Bello FAQ
Q: Where Should I Start?
A: For these procedures, start with scheduling a free consultation where the surgeon will take you through the processes that you will need. The surgeon will also ask you to share your ideal outcomes. Once that is done, your treatment appointment will be scheduled.
For better results, Sono Bello suggests you do;
- 6 treatment sessions for neck and face.
- 6 to 8 treatment sessions for other parts of the body.
Q: Does fat come back after Sono Bello?
A: Yes, it is possible to gain weight again in the treated areas (Note: it will only remove about 50-70% of the fat cells), after Sono Bello treats an area there simply won’t be as many fat cells left to expand there if a patient does gain weight later.
Q: How much weight can you lose with Sonobello?
A: It is not uncommon for some patients to lose 20-30 pounds following liposuction with the maintenance of a well-balanced healthy lifestyle.
Q: How long does it take to see results from Sono Bello?
A: Individual results vary, but most end up using their compression devices for at least 2-6 months. You will start to see results in the first days to weeks with a final result seen by 6 months postoperatively.
Q: How painful is Sono Bello?
A: Pain varies from person to person, but most of the patients report only mild discomfort during the procedure and throughout the short recovery period. Additionally, Sono Bello’s TriSculpt procedure is performed using local anesthesia while the patient is awake.
Q: How much does Sono Bello liposuction cost?
A: Sono Bello TriSculpt procedure which is advanced laser lipolysis starts at the price of $1395 per area. Others including TriSculpt E/X Venus Freeze, and Venus Legacy the price starts at $2995 per area.
The company offers different payment plans where if you pay the whole amount within 6 to 12 months, no interest will be charged. Otherwise, you can pay the total amount within 24 to 60 months but with an interest of 16.9%.
Q: What is Sono Bello’s Return Policy?
A: Since these are procedures and not products, a return policy is not applicable. As for how unsatisfied customers may be compensated. Users can send their complaints to the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and demand a refund.
Q: Does Sono Bello Offer a Free Trial?
A: Again, Sono Bello offers procedures and not products, thus the limit for free trial possibilities. Instead, they offer free consultations. All you need to do is to call and schedule a consultation with the brand experts.
Q: Is there an age limit for the Liposuction procedure?
A: While there is no firm age limit for liposuction, most plastic surgeons will avoid performing the procedure on patients over 50 years old because the results might not be as satisfactory. There are surgeons who will accept patients that are even 60 years old but with good skin elasticity.
Q: Is Sono Bello covered by insurance?
A: Sono Bello offers full coverage to ones who qualify, Full Time.
Q: Is Sono Bello legit?
A: According to SiteJabber, Sono Bello has a consumer rating of 2.82 stars from 114 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about Sono Bello most frequently mention the worst experience and liposuction procedure problems. Sono Bello ranks 6th among Cosmetic Surgery sites.
Sono Bello Review – Final Verdict
Ever since liposuction became available, it has gained popularity in both men and women. People look and feel better about themselves and improve their appearance. While dieting and exercise may help you to lose weight, some problematic areas may prove stubborn, in which this procedure can be helpful in achieving optimal results.
This could procedure could be optimal for people who want fast results and not achieve desired results through exercise and diet, liposuction may be a viable option. The procedure is non-invasive and promises to not leave scars, and the recovery time is also considered minimal, meaning you will be back to your routine within a short period of time.
Liposuction may also cause some discomfort. Although it is conducted under localized anesthesia, you may feel some pain, sensitivity, and tenderness afterward.
In summary, liposuction is a highly sought out (second most popular cosmetic surgery in the U.S.) elective procedure that is safe and effective.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.