In This Article
What is Sono Bello?
Sono Bello is a liposuction treatment that claims to help clients shred some extra pounds and achieve a sculpted body.
This treatment combines both laser and traditional liposuction techniques for fat removal.
The team behind this brand claims the technology powering this approach of the fat removal process is safe and done within one day and that it can improve a person’s life.
Sono Bello entails a number of procedures namely:
- Laser fat removal
- Cellulite reduction
- Excess skin removal
- Male chest reduction
Who is the Founder of Sono Bello?
The founder of Sono Bello is Tom Garrison, a Medical Director who manages the multi-state liposuction practice located in the USA. Sono Bello claims to have 125 board-certified surgeons who have extensive experience in the field.
The company assures its clients that all procedures are conducted in accredited facilities.
Additionally, Sono Bello offers its clients a free consultation to assess which technique is suitable at the same time factoring in the client’s specific needs.
How Does Sono Bello Work?
Procedures carried out in this facility work quite differently. Starting with the laser fat removal, the client is subjected to localized anesthesia which allows him/her to stay awake during the procedure.
Liposuction is then conducted where microcannulas are used to create some incision where the fat will be removed through suction.
To finish off, a micro-laser assisted liposuction is done for the final touches.
For cellulite reduction, the contouring treatments work to trim, shape, and tighten the problem areas. Another procedure is the excess skin removal which entails reducing excess skin from the abdominal region.
Lastly, is the male chest reduction which is also a non-invasive procedure that removes the undesirable “man boobs”.
Sono Bello Procedures – Are they Safe & Effective?
- Laser Fat Removal – This is a non-invasive fat removal process that uses laser technology. According to a review article in the Journal of Clinical Aesthetic Dermatology, this process is considered safe and effective. In that, most patients can go back to their life in about 1.5 days.
- Cellulite Reduction – This treatment is conducted through Venus Legacy, a non-invasive treatment that uses a multi-polar frequency. It works to enhance the body’s natural figure. In the International Journal of Women’s Dermatology, one paper reports that initial treatment reports indicate it as a tolerable with no adverse effects process.
- Excess Skin Removal – This procedure may be most effective on individuals with excess skin sagging in the lower abdomen. In the Journal of Cutaneous and Aesthetic Surgery, one paper lists it under cosmetic surgery as it specifically focuses to enhance appearance.
- Male Chest Reduction – Due to some form of hormonal imbalance between the estrogen and testosterone hormones, some men can have “man boobs” which is scientifically known as gynecomastia. There are many treatment options for this condition, liposuction may be sufficient if the breast enlargement is due to excess fatty tissues according to the Indian Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism.
What are the Advantages of Sono Bello?
- The procedures are claimed to be non-invasive
- You may achieve a trimmed, tight and sculpted body
- Scarring may not occur
- The brand claims they use highly experienced surgeons
What are the Disadvantages of Sono Bello?
- Some users may experience side effects such as sensitivity, tenderness, and infections
- There may be a need for more than one treatment sessions
- The results may not be as satisfactory for some people
- Some users complain of discomfort extending past the listed days
Q: How Should You Get Sono Bello Procedures done?
A: For these procedures, it all starts with scheduling for a free consultation where the surgeon will take you through the processes that you will need. The surgeon will also ask you to share your goals. Once that is done, your treatment appointment will be scheduled.
For better results, Sono Bello suggests you do;
- 6 treatment sessions for neck and face.
- 6 to 8 treatment sessions for other parts of the body.
Q: How Much Does Sono Bello Cost?
A: Sono Bello TriSculpt procedure which is advanced laser lipolysis starts at the price of $1395 per area. Others including TriSculpt E/X Venus Freeze, and Venus Legacy the price starts at $2995 per area.
The company offers different payment plans where if you pay the whole amount within 6 to 12 months, no interest will be charged. Otherwise, you can pay the total amount within 24 to 60 months but with an interest of 16.9%.
Q: What is Sono Bello’s Return Policy?
A: Since these are procedures and not products, a return policy is not applicable. As for how unsatisfied customers may be compensated. Users can send their complaints to the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and demand a refund.
Q: Does Sono Bello Offer a Free Trial?
A: Again, Sono Bello offers procedures and not products, thus the limit for free trial possibilities. Instead, they offer free consultations. All you need to do is to call and schedule a consultation with the brand experts.
Q: Is there an age limit for the Liposuction procedure?
A: While there is no firm age limit for liposuction, most plastic surgeons will avoid performing the procedure on patients over 50 years old because the results might not be as satisfactory. There are surgeons who will accept patients that are even 60 years old but with good skin elasticity.
Sono Bello Review – Final Verdict
Ever since liposuction became publically available, both men and women have gone for the procedure. The reason being, to look and feel better about their appearance.
While dieting and exercise may get you to lose weight, some problem areas may prove stubborn, and this is where this service comes in.
That is, for people who want fast results in getting that trimmed, toned, and sculpted body in the right areas, liposuction may be a viable option. It is supposedly non-invasive and promises to not leave scars.
The recovery time is also considered short meaning you will be back to your routine within a short time.
That said, liposuction may also cause some discomfort. Although it is conducted under localized anesthesia, you may feel some pain, sensitivity, and tenderness afterward.
Well, while Sono Bello appears, for some people they’d better settle for hitting the gym and restrictive diets.
The good part is, products that promise to help you lose weight are many in the market.
When it comes to diet supplements, one product definitely does not fit all. We polled experts to get their top picks—so you know that these products will really live up to their claims. Convinced yet? Good. Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplement, diet pill, keto supplement and diet plan in their respective categories which are rated #1 on the market today, in our opinion.
*Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed. Exercise and proper diet are necessary to achieve and maintain weight loss and muscle definition.