What is Sono Bello?
Sono Bello is a liposuction treatment that claims to help clients reduce body fat and promote body contouring. This treatment combines both laser and traditional liposuction techniques for fat removal and weight loss.
The team behind this brand claims the technology powering this approach to the fat removal process is safe and done within one day, improving a person’s quality of life.
Liposuction is an effective weight-loss surgical procedure to slim and reshape specific areas to remove excess fat deposits and improve body contours and proportion.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
How Does It Rate?
- The founder of Sono Bello is Tom Garrison, a medical director who manages 50 centers and liposuction practices in the USA.
- Sono Bello claims to have over 140, most being board-eligible or board-certified in plastic surgery.
- The company assures its clients that all surgical centers are outpatient facilities adequately licensed for the services performed.
- Sono Bello has completed over 135,000 surgical procedures, currently serving about 30,000 per year.
- Additionally, Sono Bello offers potential clients a free consultation to assess the suitable technique while factoring in the client’s specific needs.
- Laser Fat Removal
- Cellulite Reduction
- Excess Skin Removal
- Male Chest Reduction
- Effective body contouring can tone and trim areas of the body with excess skin.
- Tightening and strengthening of the skin through micro-laser technology that stimulates collagen.
- Minimal scarring, although some incisions may result in a few scars that fade over time.
- No recovery or downtime is required with the CoolSculpting procedure.
- May be a better option for weight loss quickly.
- Tugging sensation, pain, stinging, or aching at the treatment site.
- You may get temporary redness, swelling, or bruising after this weight-loss surgery.
- Complications or risks associated with any surgical or medical procedure, such as infection, bleeding, or allergic reactions.
How Does Sono Bello Work?
Purpose: To eliminate unwanted fat deposits from various parts of the face and body. This Sono Bello procedure starts with laser fat removal; the client is subject to localized anesthesia, allowing him or her to stay awake through the procedure.
Liposuction is then conducted using microcannulas to create an incision where the fat will be removed through suction. Lastly, a micro-laser-assisted liposuction procedure is performed for the final stage.
For cellulite reduction, the contouring treatments work to trim, shape, and tighten the problem areas. Another procedure includes excess skin removal, which removes excess skin from the abdominal region. The last available procedure involves the male chest, a non-invasive procedure that removes the undesirable “man boobs”.
Sono Bello Procedures – Are They Safe & Effective?
Laser Fat Removal
– A non-invasive fat removal process that uses laser technology. According to a review article in the Journal of Clinical Aesthetic Dermatology, this Sono Bello process is considered safe and effective. Most patients can return to their daily routine in about 1 1/2 days. – Most patients return to work in a week or less. Normal activities may resume in several weeks with free activity (including vigorous exercise in four to six weeks). You can also find before and after pictures on the Sono Bello official website, which will help you to make your desired decision.
Outcomes: Consistent and predictable improvement in body contouring and volume reduction, leading to a slimmer and more proportional body. Immediate results seen with outcome appreciated in four to six months.
– This treatment is conducted through Venus Legacy, a non-invasive treatment that uses a multi-polar frequency. It works to enhance the body’s natural figure. In the International Journal of Women’s Dermatology, one paper reports that initial treatment reports indicate the procedure as tolerable with no adverse effects.
Excess Skin Removal
– This procedure may be most effective on individuals with excess skin sagging in the lower abdomen. In the Journal of Cutaneous and Aesthetic Surgery, one paper lists this cosmetic surgery focusing on enhancing one’s appearance.
Male Chest Reduction
– Due to a possible hormonal imbalance between the estrogen and testosterone hormones, some men could develop “man boobs,” which is scientifically known as gynecomastia.
There are many treatment options for this condition; liposuction may be sufficient if the breast enlargement is due to excess fatty tissues, according to the Indian Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism.
SEE ALSO – How Effective Is Lipo Cavitation Treatment?
Sono Bello Alternatives
Sono Bello FAQ’s
Q: Where Should I Start?
A: For these Sono Bello procedures, start with scheduling a free consultation where the surgeon will take you through the processes that you will need. The surgeon will also ask you to share your ideal outcomes. Once that is done, your treatment appointment will be scheduled.
For better results, Sono Bello suggests you do;
- 6 treatment sessions for neck and face.
- 6 to 8 treatment sessions for other body parts.
Q: What are the Sono Bello Benefits?
- Laser fat removal
- Cellulite reduction
- Excess skin removal
- Male chest reduction
- Loss weight fast
Q: Does Fat Come Back After Sono Bello Treatment?
A: Yes, it is possible to gain weight again in the treated areas (Note: it will only remove about 50-70% of the fat cells); after Sono Bello treats an area, there simply won’t be as many fat cells left to expand there if a patient does gain weight later.
Q: How Much Weight Can You Lose with Sono Bello?
A: It is not uncommon for some patients to lose 20-30 pounds following liposuction while maintaining a well-balanced, healthy lifestyle.
Q: How Long Does It Take to See Results from Sono Bello?
A: Individual results vary, but most end up using their compression devices for at least 2-6 months. You will start to see results in the first days to weeks, with a final result seen by 6 months postoperatively.
Q: How Painful is Sono Bello?
A: Pain varies from person to person, but most patients report only mild discomfort during the procedure and the short recovery period. Additionally, Sono Bello’s TriSculpt procedure is performed using local anesthesia while the patient is awake.
Q: Is Sono Bello Safe and Effective?
A: Yes, Sono Bello is a safe procedure that has been designed to maximize patient safety and minimize the risk of complications. They have Board-Certified surgeons who are trained in the latest techniques and technology to provide liposuction with minimal to no scarring. While there are risks involved with any medical procedure, Sono Bello utilizes local anesthesia, which many patients find less risky than general anesthesia. However, all individuals are usually screened beforehand to determine if this kind of liposuction is right for them. It’s important to do thorough research and consult with a medical professional before making a decision.
Q: Is Sono Bello Permanent?
A: The result of the Sono Bello procedure may be slow to see, but after a few months, you can see the differences. This treatment claims to remove fat cells permanently unless you put on weight again. But the results still depend on person to person.
Q: How Much Does Sono Bello Liposuction Cost?
A: Sono Bello TriSculpt procedure, which is advanced laser lipolysis, starts at $1395 per area. For others, including TriSculpt E/X Venus Freeze and Venus Legacy, the price starts at $2995 per area.
The company offers different payment plans where no interest will be charged if you pay the whole amount within 6 to 12 months. Otherwise, you can pay the total amount within 24 to 60 months but with an interest of 16.9%.
Q: What is Sono Bello’s Return Policy?
A: Since these are procedures and not products, a return policy is not applicable. As for how unsatisfied customers may be compensated. Users can send their complaints to the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and demand a refund.
Q: Does Sono Bello Offer a Free Trial?
A: Again, Sono Bello offers procedures and not products, thus the limit for free trial possibilities. Instead, they offer free consultations. All you need to do is to call and schedule a consultation with the brand experts.
Q: Is There an Age Limit for the Liposuction Procedure?
A: While there is no firm age limit for a liposuction procedure, most plastic surgeons will avoid performing the procedure on patients over 50 years old because the results might not be as satisfactory. Some surgeons will accept patients who are even 60 years old but have good skin elasticity.
Q: Is Sono Bello Covered by Insurance?
A: Sono Bello offers full coverage to those who qualify, Full Time.
Q: Is Sono Bello Legit?
A: According to SiteJabber, Sono Bello has a consumer rating of 2.82 stars from 114 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about Sono Bello frequently mention the worst experience and liposuction procedure problems. But Sono Bello reviews on Amazon and Birdeye sites are positive. Sono Bello procedure ranks 6th among Cosmetic Surgery sites.
Q: Does Sono Bello Do Fat Transfer?
A: Sono Bello is a leaser treatment cosmetic surgery. This procedure focuses on body contouring. In all the customer reviews, people are satisfied with their Sono Bello treatment. Before and after pictures of the customers are also available on the official site.
Q: What Are The Possible Side Effects of Sono Bello?
A: The possible side effects of Sono Bello include swelling, bruising, scarring at incision sites, skin irritation and sensitivity, uneven contouring in treated areas, and unusual healing. However, these side effects are usually temporary and should subside within a few weeks or months.
It is important to note that all medical procedures carry some degree of risk, and patients should thoroughly research the procedure and consult with a medical professional before making a decision.
Sono Bello Reviews by Customers
Sono Bello reviews are mixed from customers, with some being very positive and others being negative. Some customers praise the quality of the surgery and the professionalism of the staff, while others have complained about high prices, long wait times, and unsatisfactory results.
I went to the Sono Bello in Bellaire. I was comfortable from the time I walked in. Lisa and Tish were my nurses, and they explained everything in full. Dr. Stapenhorst came in before the procedures and reviewed everything he would do. Don and Dr. Stapenhorst were in the procedure room. Don was fantastic in assuring me I was comfortable. They both carried on conversations with me and kept the morale high spirited. I would highly recommend them for their professionalism and friendliness.
I found amazing results. I felt comfortable during the procedure. I had a great experience.
Sono Bello Review – Final Verdict
Sono Bello is a leading provider of cosmetic treatments for the face, body, and skin. Their before and after reviews are an excellent way to get an idea of what results you can expect from their services.
Customers have reported positive experiences with Sono Bello’s procedures, citing improved confidence levels as well as visible changes in their appearance. With such impressive feedback from patients who have undergone treatment at Sono Bello, it is no wonder why they remain one of the most popular providers in the industry today.
This procedure could be optimal for people who want fast results and do not achieve desired outcomes through exercise and diet; a liposuction procedure may be a viable option. It is also one of the good alternatives to weight loss pills. The system is non-invasive and promises not to leave scars. The recovery time is also considered minimal, meaning you will be back to your routine within a short period. There are other fat loss products available that help to lose weight and reduce man boobs like Gynetrex. So choose your product wisely.
Liposuction may also cause some discomfort. Although it is conducted under localized anesthesia, you may feel some pain, sensitivity, and tenderness afterward.
In summary, the liposuction procedure is a highly sought (second most popular cosmetic surgery in the U.S.) elective procedure that is safe and effective.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned diet pills and weight loss supplements based on the available research: