Emmie Mae Olivas
Registered Dietitian | Certified Diabetes Educator
- Bachelor's degree, Food and Nutrition - Montana State University-Bozeman
- Passed Dietetic Exam from Commission on Dietetic Registration in 2006
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN) - Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Certified Diabetes Educator
- Clinical Territory Manager - Medtronic
- Diabetes Educator Health Coach - Cecelia Health,
- Wellness Entrepreneur - Isagenix
- Team Lead-Registered Dietitian, Diabetes Health Coach - Nurtur Health, Inc.
- Clinical Dietitian - Methodist TexSan Hospital
- Registered Dietitian - Spectrum Athletic Clubs
Emmie Olivas is a registered dietitian nutritionist, and a certified diabetes educator. She owns her own business in naturopathic health and also works with athletes for optimal sports performance through nutrition.
She has a solid contact database of doctors, nurses, and healthcare professionals. Proven ability to build rapport, provide training and earn customer loyalty. Highly disciplined with excellent interpersonal, leadership and problem-solving skills. Strong knowledge of pharmaceuticals, medical devices and processes.
Emmie loves to make healthy choices easier and to focus on functional medicine to reduce the risk of health complications as we age. She works with clients nationwide but resides in Arizona. She has coached thousands of people in her telephonic role as a diabetic educator and though her business in preventative health.
Emmie has taught several nutrition classes in the past through 1:1 coaching as well as group settings. She also educates clients in specialty gyms for sports performance and the importance of proper nutrition for athletes.
Know more about her and connect with her on emmieolivas.isagenix.com