In This Article
What is Abidexin
Abidexin is a weight loss supplement claimed to give users control over their appetite in order to reduce the build-up of fat. It is also advertised to have metabolic properties that further increase the probability of shedding those extra pounds.
This is not the first time we come across as a diet pill that proposes to help you lose weight by giving you control over your appetite. Unfortunately, many such products have turned out to disappoint.
The look of the supplement reminds of prescription medication. We are just wondering if that is not just a way for the manufacturer to trick users.
Can Abidexin really deliver on its promise? This is what we are going to find out.
Who is the Manufacturer of Abidexin?
We had to dig a bit deeper to find out that Abidexin was a product from NutriPharm, LLC. This information was not provided on the official website.
On the Better Business Bureau, it was rated ‘F’ On a scale of A+ to F. This suggests that we are dealing with a group of scammers for which the only intent is to make money out of innocent people.
This is confirmed by the number of negative reviews the product Abidexin has received.
Let’s move on to find out about the kind of ingredients in the supplement.
How Does Abidexin Work?
The ingredients chosen to be part of the formula are known to help in weight loss, one way or the other.
In certain cases, we will say that they were not provided in sufficient quantities.
For example, research has shown that one needs around 600 mg of green tea to cause any significant effect.
Anyway, we know for a fact that the caffeine in the supplement will help boost thermogenesis while the mango seed extract gives the user more control over his appetite. This is what is expected to cause the loss in weight (source).
Abidexin Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
According to the manufacturer, the ingredients are supposed to work together to suppress appetite and increase energy levels to help burn more fat.
Here they are:
- Garcinia Cambogia – This herbal ingredient is primarily grown in Southeast Asia. Garcinia Cambogia is a good source of hydroxycitirc acid which has been studied for its effect on appetite.
- Green Coffee Bean Extract – The extract of the unroasted green coffee has been shown to give patients control over their appetite. The Green coffee bean contains chlorogenic acid, a compound involved in the regulation of glucose in the blood. It helps fight the craving (source).
- Green Select Phytosome Green Tea – Green tea is an ingredient that is known to boost metabolism and keep the user-focused. Certain companies even sell it as a weight-loss supplement. It’s been used in Chinese traditional medicine for years and today science is only catching up with what it can offer (source).
What are the Advantages of Abidexin?
- Contains ingredients that claims to boost body temperature.
- Formulated to give the user control over his appetite.
- Can increase metabolism and focus.
What are the Disadvantages of Abidexin?
- Rather expensive compared to other similar products.
- Has received a lot of negative feedbacks.
- Can potentially cause side effects.
Q: What Does Abidexin Claim To Do?
A: The manufacturer of this product claims it can help you eat less, reduce body fat and increase metabolism all at the same time.
Q: How Should You Take Natrol Melatonin?
A: The recommended dosage is to take between 1 to 3 capsules per day.
CAUTION: It is advised not to exceed 3 at a time.
How Much Does Abidexin Cost?
A: A bottle of Abidexin containing 30 capsules is sold on the official website at $49.95.
NOTE: If you order 3 bottles, you will save 27% in the process.
What are the Side Effects of Abidexin?
A: Because it contains caffeine, chances are, certain users might experience nausea, headaches, palpitations, and anxiety.
You preferably want to consult a health professional before making use of the supplement.
CAUTION: Abidexin is not intended for women carrying a baby. It is a strong stimulant that can cause side effects. It should only be used by adults above the age of 18.
Abidexin Review – Final Verdict
It is not a good idea to invest your money in Abidexin. It is a product from a company that is not trustworthy.
Besides, there are many other good quality weight loss supplements that sell at a much lower price point. This may turn out a waste of money.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.