What is Phentaslim?
Phentaslim is a commercialized weight loss* supplement that makes strong claims. It claims to be the best diet pills on the market that could effectively help you improve* weight problems. Its official website looks professional and contains every detail that would convince you that this product is a worthy buy.
Who is the Manufacturer of Phentaslim?
It is manufactured by a company called Optimum Nutra Inc. This company is a known manufacturer of different health supplements which are available not only in the US but also in the UK.
There is a 60-day money-back guarantee offer if you buy this weight loss* product. Free shipping is also offered on top of the money back guarantee promo.
Phentaslim Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Some of the ingredients that it contains include the following:
- Gurana Seed – It is a popular ingredient that has a beneficial effect on suppressing the appetite. It is a rich source of caffeine.
- Caffeine Anhydrous – It is a proven effective metabolism booster and appetite suppressant.
- Green Tea – It is also a famous ingredient in best appetite suppressant has proven its effectiveness in losing weight.
- Raspberry Ketones – This ingredient is believed to have proven beneficial effect to weight loss* and became famous after it was endorsed by a celebrity named Dr Oz.
- Cayenne – This ingredient is a capsicum extract derivative which helps in increasing* your metabolism.
- L-Tyrosine – It is a natural ingredient that gives more energy to the body and battles fatigue.
- L-Carnitine – It is a type of amino acid that is responsible for breaking down fats and helping the body to get rid of it.
What are the Advantages of Phentaslim?
Some of the known strengths or advantages of Phentaslim are the following:
- It uses only natural ingredients that ensure safety during use.
- It may increase* metabolism.
- It might help to improve* your body’s ability to burn fat.
- It can enhance* your overall performance while regulating your mood.
What are the Disadvantages of Phentaslim?
Some of the weaknesses of this product include:
- It cannot be taken later than 3PM.
- It is not recommended for vegetarians.
How much weight will I lose* while using Phentaslim?
It depends on how balanced your diet it and whether you work out or not. Phentaslim serves to provide you an energy boost* and concentration needed to reach your optimum weight.
How do I take Phentaslim?
You should take three capsules per day. The first one should be taken 20 minutes before breakfast, the second one 20 minutes before lunch. The third pill should be ingested right before your meal. All three capsules should be taken with water.
Are there any side effects from taking Phentaslim?
The product contains only natural ingredients that were carefully chosen to be of the highest quality.
Who should avoid taking Phentaslim?
Women who are pregnant or nursing should avoid the weight loss* supplement. The product is not intended for minors (under 18 years of age) and those who have BMI (body mass index) below18.5.
You should consult your doctor before you start taking the supplement if you have any medical condition or taking a prescription drug.
Does Phentaslim have a guarantee?
There is a 60-day money back guarantee. The counting starts from the date of the purchase and you can get a full refund minus the small handling charge.
Is Phentaslim Vegan-Friendly?
No, the product is not vegan-friendly because it contains traces of gelatin.
Phentaslim Review – Final Verdict
Aside from the issue linking it to Phen375, Phentaslim can be considered as one of the best weight loss* products on the market today if you would consider how it works and the ingredients included in its formulation. Not to mention the clarity of claims this product tells as shown on its official website.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."Related Products: Bio X4, Lipozene, Plexus Slim, Phentaslim, Slimvance, Apidren, Nutrisystem, Zuccarin, Atrafen, View All