NoxyCut is unique in the weight-loss industry; namely, it doesn’t promise weight loss.
This product intends to burn fat and increase muscle mass at approximately the same rate. To accomplish this feat, the makers of NoxyCut have combined fat burners, testosterone boosters, and muscle cell builders. Unlike similar products on the market, NoxyCut offers a full list of ingredients and their respective quantities. It is designed specifically for men and not recommended for women.
This stipulation is also somewhat uncommon in the female-driven weight loss industry. Nonetheless, the ingredients are nothing surprising and found in many diet pills.
How Does It Rate?
- Noxycut contains a variety of active ingredients that combine to help turn fat into muscle.
- Because consumers taking Noxycut will be gaining muscle, one’s weight may actually increase.
- However, this is due to the fact that muscle weighs more than fat.
- Yohimbine HCL
- Synephrine HCL
- Eurycoma Longifolia
- Creatine Ethyl Ester
- Caffeine Anhydrous
- The NoxyCut website offers positive testimonials.
- The website includes a complete list of ingredients.
- NoxyCut is less expensive than many weight-loss products.
- NoxyCut contains yohimbine, which can caused serious side effects.
- NoxyCut contains caffeine, which may cause unwanted side effects.
- The official product website does not offer a money-back guarantee.
- NoxyCut is for men only.
NoxyCut – Product Description
NoxyCut has a threefold approach: fat burners, testosterone boosters, and muscle cell builders. The proposed fat burners are caffeine, synephrine, guggulsterones, cinnamon bark extract, and yohimbine.
Caffeine is a stimulant capable of increasing metabolism. Dieters sometimes try to avoid caffeine (and stimulants in general) because of possible side effects such as jitteriness and sleep loss.
Synephrine is a fruit-based supplement that has recently gained popularity in the weight-loss industry. It is considered an alternative to ephedra, which was banned once and for all in 2006.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Synephrine acts as both a metabolism booster and an appetite suppressant. Guggulsterones stimulates the thyroid gland and, consequently, stimulates metabolism. None of these are decidedly proven as fat burners.
Yohimbine is the most worrisome ingredient. It is used to treat erectile dysfunction and can cause unwanted and even dangerous side effects such as dizziness and increased heart rate.
It requires a prescription in several countries. On the testosterone-booster side, NoxyCut contains tribulus terrestis, eurycoma longifolia, and l-glutamine.
Tribulus terrestis and eurycoma longifolia promise additional benefits such as increased endurance and sexual performance. Glutamine also has additional benefits. It is classified as a nutraceutical and aids in injury recovery.
Glutamine is double-listed as both a testosterone booster and a muscle cell builder. Another ingredients in the muscle cell builder list, arginine, is called a testosterone builder by other weight-loss supplements. Only the third ingredients, creatine ethyl ester, has been tested for its ability to increase lean muscle mass.
– This ingredient provides consumers with the benefits of Caffeine, as studies show that it stimulates weight loss in the body. Adding to this, Caffeine Anyhdrous has been proven to increase energy levels, while increasing focus and stamina during exercise.
Creatine Ethyl Ester
– Creatine helps the body to stimulate increased muscle building processes when consumed in conjunction with an exercise program.
– This ingredient is an amino acid that helps the body’s muscles recover more effectively and efficiently.
– This ingredient has been shown to boost levels of testosterone.
– Synephrine is a strong stimulant that has been studied and shown to provide consumers with weight loss benefits.
– Various studies assert that this compound helps boost weigth loss results by increasing the functioning of the body’s thyroid.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
– Yohimbine has been shown to increase the mobilization of fatty acids in the body.
Read More About Similar Products:
NoxyCut – The Bottom Line
Unlike many “For Women Only” diet pills, this “For Men Only” diet pill does contain gender-specific ingredients.
Several of the ingredients have been tested for their ability to raise testosterone levels. However, raising testosterone levels does not mean raising muscle mass.
NoxyCut claim to increase muscle mass and reduce body fat at the same rate is questionable at best and impossible at worst. In addition to the advertising, buyers should be way of a product that contains caffeine and yohimbine.
Caffeine can cause unpleasant side effects such as jitteriness and sleep loss. Yohimbine can cause dangerous side effects such as increased heart rate. Buyers should approach this product with skepticism as well as caution.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned diet pills and weight loss supplements based on the available research:
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
We review published medical research in respected scientific journals to arrive at our conclusions about a product or health topic. This ensures the highest standard of scientific accuracy. Yohimbine HCL - https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/1955308/
 Guggulsterones - https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25025986/
 Synephrine HCL - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4972152/
 Caffeine Anhydrous - https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30335479/
 Creatine Ethyl Ester - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2649889/
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."