What is MetaboThin?
MetaboThin is an organic weight-loss supplement that speeds up your metabolism and burns fat. This product is meant to suppress your appetite, so you don’t snack or overeat.
In addition, it’s high in caffeine so it fills you with additional energy. This helps you to be more active and to work out for longer.
Table of Contents [Show]
Who is the manufacturer of MetaboThin?
MetaboThin is manufactured by a company called American Generic Labs, which has been in existence since 2004. They’re located in Salt Lake City, Utah.
This organization specializes in producing and selling ephedra diet pills. They’re committed to using completely organic ingredients.
How does MetaboThin work?
This supplement is high in the stimulant caffeine, which speeds up your metabolism. Once your metabolism is revved up, it causes your body to go into a state of thermogenesis. At this point it begins to burn fat quickly, leading to weight loss.
A study in the International Journal of Obesity found a connection between thermogenesis and weight loss.
Another ingredient in this supplement has a different weight-loss mechanism. Green tea stimulates the production of the hormone norepinephrine, which can cause your body to burn more fat. According to a study in the International Journal of Obesity this effect isn’t very strong.
MetaboThin Ingredients – Are they safe and effective?
There are a number of active ingredients in this supplement, most of which increase metabolism.
There are some of the key substances:
- Royal Jelly – This is secreted by bees and used to feed the queen and the larvae. It’s believed to be a helpful weight-loss agent. Research in Health Promotion Perspectives shows that the ingestion of royal jelly may lead to weight loss in diabetic patients.
- Green Tea Extract – It contains the stimulant caffeine, which increases the body’s metabolism. It also initiates the production of more of the hormone norepinephrine, which has been linked to weight loss. Research in International Journal of Obesity confirms this effect but found that it isn’t very strong.
- Guarana Seed – This is a powerful organic stimulant made up of caffeine, theophylline, and theobromine. It greatly speeds up the body’s metabolism. A study in the International Journal of Obesity-Related Metabolic Disorders indicated that it does lead to weight loss.
What are the advantages of MetaboThin?
- The product will boost your metabolism.
- It will initiate fat burning and weight loss.
- MetaboThin could suppress your appetite.
- This supplement can increase your energy level.
What are the disadvantages of MetaboThin?
- The supplement is high in caffeine, which can make you nervous and jittery.
- It contains yohimbe, which is associated with potentially serious side effects like anxiety, high blood pressure, racing heartbeat, or kidney problems.
- People with many different medical conditions can’t take this product, including high blood pressure, glaucoma, enlarged prostate, and diabetes – to name just a few.
Q: How should you take MetaboThin?
A: The recommended dosage is 2 capsules, 3 times a day with a full glass of water. There’s no information about the time of day you should take the product, so presumably, it doesn’t matter.
WARNING: Do not take more than 3 capsules per day, as it could be harmful.
Q: How much does MetaboThin cost?
A: On the manufacturer’s official website, you can purchase this product for the following prices:
- 1 bottle for $49.98
- 3 bottles for $44.99/each
- 6 bottles for $41.66/each
There are also some third-party websites where you can purchase this product for a similar price.
Q: What is MetaboThin’s return policy?
A: On the manufacturer’s website, there’s a link to a form you can fill out for returns. However, there’s no detailed return policy listed.
They do state on their website that the products are 100% guaranteed. If you buy this supplement from another online retailer, you’ll be covered by their policy.
Q: Does MetaboThin offer a free trial?
A: No, there’s no free trial offered for this product on the manufacturer’s official website. If you would like to try this product, you can buy it either on the company website or from another third-party retailer.
MetaboThin Review – Conclusion
The customer reviews for this product have been quite mixed. There were a number of customers who found this to be an ideal weight-loss supplement which really helped them drop fat and pounds. Some said it curbed their hunger, so they ate less.
There were also a number of users who were unhappy with this supplement and had complaints. The bulk of the reviews simply mentioned that the product was completely ineffective for them. They either lost no weight or not very much.
This supplement contains very powerful ingredients, even though they’re organic. There are a number of medical conditions that preclude taking this supplement, and it may interact with common medications.
You must see your doctor before taking this product and get medical approval.
When it comes to diet supplements, one product definitely does not fit all. We polled experts to get their top picks—so you know that these products will really live up to their claims. Convinced yet? Good. Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplement, diet pill, keto supplement and diet plan in their respective categories which are rated #1 on the market today, in our opinion.
*Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed. Exercise and proper diet are necessary to achieve and maintain weight loss and muscle definition.