Dieting and weight loss are major concerns for many people all over the world, and in fact being overweight is a big health risk. People know that diet and exercise is what works, but it’s difficult to keep it up continually.
Luna Trim claims to be the secret to weight loss the world has been waiting for, increasing metabolism, burning fat and giving you the energy you need to get out there and exercise. Let’s consider whether it really is the weight loss secret of the decade.
What is Luna Trim?
Luna Trim is a dietary supplement designed to help people lose weight. The manufacturer claims that the product speeds up metabolism, curbs appetite and helps burn fat, as well as providing additional physical energy so you can be more active.
Further, it apparently prevents new from fat from developing and assists in detoxing the body of harmful substances.
Who is the Manufacturer of Luna Trim?
The manufacturer of the product is Luna Trim. Luna Trim was founded in June of 2018, making it a very new company.
They produce and sell diet and weight loss supplements exclusively which they claim are made of completely natural ingredients. They only sell their products in Canada and the United States.
How Does Luna Trim Work?
It contains ingredients which have been identified as being key in weight loss. All of these ingredients helps to increase metabolism, burn fat, prevent fat from developing, and detox the body.
Luna Trim Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The key active ingredients in this product include Forskolin, Garcinia Cambogia and Ginseng, which all speed up the metabolism, curb appetite, and initiate weight loss. Ginseng actively burns fat and prevents new fat from developing.
The ingredients of this product are:
- Calcium: This mineral is found all over the body, as well as in foods. It is crucial for many body processes such as nerve transmission and muscle functioning. Although the body stores a reserve of calcium in the bones and teeth, people need to take in a regular supply through food and liquids to make sure there is always an adequate amount.
- Garcinia Cambogia: The rind of a fruit from Southeast Asia that contains a substance which is extracted for use in weight loss. The hydroxycitric acid in the extract can speed up metabolism, curb appetite and stop fat cells from growing.
- Ginseng: Used in Chinese medicine for hundreds of years, it increases metabolism and it also burns fat. It actively works to suppress the enzymes and hormones responsible for weight increase.
- Forskolin: Is an extract taken from a plant found in Asia called Coleus Forskohlii. Among its many benefits, it has an amazing capacity to initiate weight loss by burning fat and making sure new fat does not develop. It also speeds up metabolism and helps build muscles.
- Vegetable Cellulose Capsule: Contains no active ingredients, is vegan and has no soy or corn included. Used to contain the main ingredients within a capsule.
What are the Advantages of Luna Trim?
- May speed up metabolism considerably
- Can provide an abundance of extra energy
- It may burn body fat so you shed pounds
- Contains no preservatives or chemicals
What are the Disadvantages of Luna Trim?
- Should be avoided by people with kidney problems
- Interacts negatively with blood pressure medication
- Must consult with doctor before taking
- Expensive to maintain
- May work better for some users than others
How Should You Take Luna Trim?
Each bottle contains 60 capsules. You should take two each day at separate times, while you’re having a meal. Ideally take one in the morning with breakfast and the other in the evening, with supper.
How Much Does Luna Trim Cost?
When you purchase Luna Trim from the third party sites, they charge $69.99 for one bottle; $129.99 for a bundle of three bottles and $199.99 for five bottles.
What is Luna Trim’s Return Policy?
For customers who order directly from the website, the company is offering a money-back guarantee when they ask for a refund within 30 days of the purchase. The customer incurs the cost of the shipping and handling. Note that when customer sends back the product, the package should still be unopened.
Does Luna Trim Offer a Free Trial?
No, the company does not offer a free trial. The product can be purchased on the company website, and on various other websites as well. They were having a promotion for free shipping of a sample bottle to your home, but it ended on August 2018.
Luna Trim Review – Final Verdict
Luna Trim is a weight-loss supplement which the manufacturer’s claim is the answer to fat burning and accelerating your metabolism. It may apparently even give you the energy and motivation to want to exercise.
The company does not offer a free trial to test the product, and that is a disadvantage. A number of customers said they truly did lose weight using the product, and some without doing much exercise. There are some medical conditions, which preclude taking the supplements, like kidney problems and high blood pressure. Naturally, it is important to check with your doctor before beginning any new course of treatment.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."