What is Luna Trim?
Luna Trim is a dietary supplement designed to help people lose weight. The manufacturer claims that the product speeds up metabolism, curbs appetite, and helps burn fat, as well as providing additional physical energy so you can be more active.
Further, it apparently prevents new from fat from developing and assists in detoxing the body.
Table of Contents [Show]
Who is the manufacturer of Luna Trim?
The product manufacturer is Luna Trim, a company which is located in Denver, Colorado. This organization is focused on producing and selling weight-loss supplements.
The supplements also cleanse the system of harmful substances. They‘re composed of completely organic ingredients.
How does Luna Trim work?
It contains ingredients that have been identified as being key to weight loss. All of these ingredients help to increase metabolism, burn fat, and detox the body.
According to Harvard Health Publishing, metabolism plays a key role in weight loss.
The ingredients which speed up the metabolism can put the body into a state of thermogenesis, where the body is burning fat rapidly.
Other substances actually prevent new fat from forming on the body.
Luna Trim Ingredients – Are they safe and effective?
The key active ingredients in this product include Forskolin, Garcinia Cambogia and Ginseng, which all speed up the metabolism, curb appetite, and initiate weight loss. Ginseng actively burns fat and prevents new fat from developing.
The ingredients in this product are:
- Calcium: This mineral is found all over the body, as well as in foods. It is crucial for many body processes such as nerve transmission and muscle functioning. Although the body stores a reserve of calcium in the bones and teeth, people need to take in a regular supply through food and liquids to make sure there is always an adequate amount. Research in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism doesn’t support the effect of calcium on weight loss.
- Garcinia Cambogia: The rind of a fruit from Southeast Asia that contains a substance that is extracted for use in weight loss. The hydroxycitric acid in the extract can speed up metabolism, curb appetite, and stop fat cells from growing. Research in the Journal of Obesity shows that this plant may support short-term weight-loss, but the effect is small.
- Ginseng: Used in Chinese medicine for hundreds of years, it increases metabolism and it also burns fat. It actively works to suppress the enzymes and hormones responsible for weight increase. Research in the Journal of Ginseng shows that there’s little evidence to show that ginseng has an effect on weight loss, although most of the research has been done on animals.
- Forskolin: It’s an extract taken from a plant found in Asia called Coleus Forskohlii. Among its many benefits, it has an amazing capacity to initiate weight loss by burning fat and making sure new fat does not develop. It also speeds up metabolism and helps build muscles. In fact, research in the Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition little evidence for the effect of forskolin on weight loss.
- Vegetable Cellulose Capsule: It contains no active ingredients, is vegan, and has no soy or corn included. It’s used to contain the main ingredients within a capsule. Research in the Indian Journal of Pharmacology has compared vegetarian and non-vegetarian capsules.
What are the advantages of Luna Trim?
- It may speed up the metabolism considerably.
- It can give you an abundance of extra energy.
- It may burn body fat, so you shed pounds.
- The product contains no preservatives or chemicals.
What are the disadvantages of Luna Trim?
- People with kidney problems should avoid the supplement.
- It interacts negatively with blood pressure medication.
- It’s expensive to maintain.
- The supplement may work better for some users than for others.
Q: How should you take Luna Trim?
A: Each bottle contains 60 capsules. You should take two each day at separate times, while you’re having a meal.
Ideally take one in the morning with breakfast and the other in the evening, with supper.
Q: How much does Luna Trim cost?
A: When you purchase Luna Trim from the third party sites, they charge:
- $69.99 for one bottle
- $129.99 for a bundle of three bottles
- $199.99 for five bottles
Q: What is Luna Trim’s return policy?
For customers who order directly from the website, the company is offering a 30-day money-back guarantee. The customer incurs the cost of shipping and handling.
Note that when a customer sends back the product, the package should still be unopened.
Q: Does Luna Trim offer a free trial?
A: Their Facebook page indicates that there’s a free trial. You sign up for the trial and they send you a free bottle.
At that point, you’re put on the auto-shipment plan. Unless you cancel before the end of the trial, you’ll be sent and charged for a free bottle every month. However, there’s no information about the length or the details of the trial.
Luna Trim Review – Conclusion
Luna Trim is a weight-loss supplement that the manufacturer claims will help burn fat and accelerate your metabolism. It may even give you the energy and motivation to want to exercise.
The company does not offer a free trial to test the product, and that is a disadvantage. A number of customers said they truly did lose weight using the product, and some without doing much exercise.
There are some medical conditions that preclude taking the supplements, like kidney problems and high blood pressure.
Naturally, it is important to check with your doctor before beginning any new course of treatment.
When it comes to diet supplements, one product definitely does not fit all. We polled experts to get their top picks—so you know that these products will really live up to their claims. Convinced yet? Good. Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplement, diet pill, keto supplement and diet plan in their respective categories which are rated #1 on the market today, in our opinion.
*Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed. Exercise and proper diet are necessary to achieve and maintain weight loss and muscle definition.