What is Invigor8?
The Invigor8 is an all-natural mix powder that promises not just fat loss benefits but also overall optimal health for its users.
As per the manufacturer, Invigor8 does not have any hidden ingredients, no GMOs, preservatives, binders, fillers, dairy, gluten, soy, peanut or egg.
The Invigor8 goes way more than being a supplement, it could also serve as a meal on its own, since it is richly packed with the right quantity of calories and nutrients necessary to keep the body up and running.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
How Does It Rate?
- The company behind this product is the Biomedical Research Laboratory, LLC.
- Particularly an arm of the company named, BRL Sports Nutrition is responsible for this product, which is dedicated to producing top-quality products for sportsmen.
- The Biomedical Research Laboratory is one company that has earned the reputation of always producing quality products.
- That are meticulously tailored to the needs of the masses.
- Raspberry Ketones
- Forskohli root extract
- Olive leaf extract
- It could contribute tremendously to weight loss.
- The product contains active ingredients to reduce appetite thereby contributing also to ensuring weight loss.
- The product might prove beneficial to curtailing weight gain to a large degree.
- The product contains active ingredients that could help boost body metabolism.
- The product could also prove beneficial in facilitating mental focus.
- It might take some time before the products start manifesting its fat-burning benefits.
- There is a tendency of experiencing stomach discomfort when using this product, especially if your body is particularly reactive to some of its ingredients.
- There is a tendency of becoming addicted to using this product.
How does Invigor8 work?
The product works in a multidimensional way to offer its fat-burning benefits. Mainly its ingredients trigger the body to explore the fat residues for energy as opposed to the natural dependence of calories from glucose.
In the long run, the depletion of the fat reserve gets depleted hence resulting in a leaner look or appearance.
The product is richly packed with a couple of active ingredients that facilitate the fat-burning benefits. There are quite a large number of ingredients contained in this product, but we will be looking at three of the main ones; which are:
– According to a study revealed in National Institute of Health, raspberry ketones are discovered to contribute to the noticeable weight loss seen among its users. The ketones basically facilitate weight loss by reducing appetite and also altering lipid metabolism, by ensuring that the body depends on lipid breakdown for energy than the usual dependence on glucose. Raspberry ketones are commonly found in weight loss products because they are believed to have the potential to aid weight management. Our Mango Pure Cleanse Review article includes this ingredient, which is claimed to promote weight loss by enhancing fat burning and reducing waistline size.”
Forskohli root extract
– Forskohli root extract is one active ingredient that is available in a couple of food supplements to facilitate leaner body mass and also to ensure optimal health. According to a study revealed in an article published on National Institute of Health, forskohli root extract, in combination with a hypercaloric diet, could contribute greatly to effective weight management .
Olive leaf extract
– The extract is mainly composed of an array of polyphenols which helps to regulate thermogenesis and generally favor weight loss. According to a study published in National Institute of Health journal , it was discovered that the rats fed with Olive leaf extract experienced a commendable degree of weight loss after a 12 week period.
Some other ingredients in the Invigor8 are green coffee bean extract, chrysin, garcinia fruit extract, green tea leaf extract, and Bacopa leaf extract.
Q: How should you take Invigor8?
A: As instructed by the manufacturer, you are expected to take 1 capsule twice a day, 30-45 minutes before meals. However, depending on your tolerance and how fast you are expecting to see results, you could take 2 capsules twice a day.
Q: How much does Invigor8 cost?
A: You can easily buy the product at a subsidized price of $79.9, which was initially sold at $99.9. Interestingly, you don’t have to pay for shipping if you are ordering within the USA.
Q: What is Invigor8 return policy?
A: The brand allows a return of the product if you are not satisfied with it. It promises a full refund of your money in cases where you see reasons to return the product.
Q: Does the Invigor8 offer a free trial?
A: There is no specification about the free trial on the main website.
Alternatives to Invigor8
- Now Foods Garcinia
- Now Glucomannan
- Now Policosanol
The brand makes claims about the wide array of benefits this product offers, in which one of them that is more emphasized is its fat-burning benefit. While there is cause to be skeptical about it, a sneak-peak to the reviews from customers on platforms selling it gives credence to some of the claims; hence making it worth the try.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned diet pills and weight loss supplements based on the available research:
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
We review published medical research in respected scientific journals to arrive at our conclusions about a product or health topic. This ensures the highest standard of scientific accuracy. Nutrients. 2015 Nov; 7(11): 9508–9522. Published online 2015 Nov 17. doi: 10.3390/nu7115483. Coleus forskohlii Extract Supplementation in Conjunction with a Hypocaloric Diet Reduces the Risk Factors of Metabolic Syndrome in Overweight and Obese Subjects: A Randomized Controlled Trial https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4663611/
 In Vivo. 2019 May-Jun; 33(3): 707–715. Published online 2019 May 3. doi: 10.21873/invivo.11529 PMCID: PMC6559891. PMID: 31028187. Inhibitory Effect of Olive Leaf Extract on Obesity in High-fat Diet-induced Mice https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6559891/
 Raspberry Ketones - https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15862604/
 Forskohli root extract - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2129145/
 Olive leaf extract - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8575641/
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."