Mango Thin Overview
Mango thin is a dietary supplement promoted as one that can help you better manage your weight. The main ingredient in it is an extract from the seed of mango, a fruit found in the African rain forest. Some recent research done on the seed extract suggests that it can be used to suppress appetite and stimulate thermogenesis in the body. This is why certain health and nutrition companies have decided to take advantage of the fruit properties to put together a weight management pill.
Mango thin is believed to represent the new approach to weight loss. It contains substances that are suspected to act on the body’s endocrine system which then releases hormones like lepin and adiponectin which are linked to sugar metabolism and conversion of fat into energy.
The company manufacturing the supplement did state that for best result, it is important that the user stays on a proper diet. Let’s have a closer look at mango thin and find out what it is really made of.
About The Manufacturer Of Mango Thin
On the Amazon website, mango thin has been associated with the company Windmill Health Products. Weird enough the product is not listed on the Windmill Health Products’ website. One can only assume that it is out of stock.
The fact remains that Windmill Health Products is a producers of health and nutritional supplements. It claims to have been in business for the past 40 years. Currently Windmill Health Products is directed by Ed Frankel as the chairman.
The establishment has been supplying over 3,500 pharmacies in the US but aside that its supplements are also distributed across 100,000 other outlets, be it clubs or food and stores.
Other products manufactured by Windmill Health Products are QuickTrim, Sensa, Enzyte, Rejuvicare and Garden Green. One should notice that currently Mango Thin is not listed on the official website.
What are The Key Ingredients in Mango Thin?
There are 4 key ingredients used in the formulation of mango thin. They are mango seed extract, Green tea leaf extract, Raspberry Ketone and Caffeine. Let’s have a look at each of them.
- African Mango Seed Extract: A study done on African mango has shown that people who take 150 mg of the seed extract twice a day are able to lose a significant amount of weight. The results from the research suggest that the content from the seed influences the secretion of lepin and adiponectin which are involved in the metabolism of sugar and burn down of fat.
- Green Tea Leaf Extract: It is rich in catechins which is a type of polyphenol that some researchers believe can affect the accumulation of fat and cholesterol level.
- Raspberry Ketones: What Dr. Oz has referred to as the fat burner in a bottle. Research suggests that it increases metabolism and also affects the secretion of the hormone adiponectin.
- Caffeine: Used to stimulate the brain, improve focus and alertness. Its role in the supplement is to give the user the good mood required to deal with the activities of the day.
Other ingredients found in the pill are Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Calcium Carbonate, Croscarmellose Sodium, Stearic Acid, Titanium Dioxide. and silica.
How Does Mango Thin Work?
The synergy created by the 4 main ingredients used in the supplement is what is expected to cause the loss in weight. Mainly the effect that the seed extract causes on the secretion of lepin and adiponectin is what plays an important role in the weight loss process.
Mango Thin Advantages
- Made with natural ingredients
- Price is very affordable
- Improves alertness
- Positively affects the secretion of hormones
Mango Thin Disadvantages
- Not enough scientific evidence that shows it really works
- Few customer reviews
- The supply is limited
What Does Mango Thin Claim to do?
No bold claims have been made about mango thin. The manufacturer just promotes it as a supplement that could help people manage their weight.
Mango Thin Cost, Dosage and Directions to Use
Most websites selling mango thin are giving it away for a relatively cheap price. On Amazon you can get it for $7.82. On Cvs.com you will get it at $15.49. Each bottle contains 60 tablets and the user is expected to take 1 at a time, 2 times a day.
Mango Thin Side Effects
There have not been any report of side effect caused by mango thin. That said one has to be aware that the product contains caffeine and for that matter should be used cautiously. Caffeine can potentially cause nausea, insomnia, headache and palpitation.
Mango Thin Warnings
Do not allow children to get anywhere near this supplement. Do not keep the bottle in a hot environment.
Mango Thin Testimonials
Testimonials about mango thin are difficult to come across. On amazon there are only 7 customers that shared their views about the product.
- Christie said she only used one pill a day but has noticed her appetite still gets suppressed. She claims to have lost 2 pounds so far.
- Candace E. Gaines said she was able to lose 10 pounds before even realizing it.
- Dawn lewallen experience with this supplement is that it turned his urine bright yellow but he didn’t lose weight. He discourages people from using it.
Is Mango Thin a Scam?
There is no need to think that Mango thin is a scam. That said it is probably not the most successful supplement out there.
Mango thin is not anymore listed on the manufacturer’s website. On Amazon it says there are only 2 left in stock. Apparently the product has been discontinued so there is no need for you to bother to try and purchase it.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.