What is MediSlim?
MediSlim is a vanilla-flavored shake that is a weight-loss product and a fat burner. This supplement is designed to help the user burn fat rapidly and lose weight accordingly.
In addition, the manufacturer claims that the product can curb your hunger and your cravings for carbohydrates. MediSlim is meant to be taken in conjunction with a healthy diet and regular exercise.
The product is made up of 27 essential vitamins and minerals, and a very high amount of fiber. It’s free of sugar and contains no gluten.
How Does It Rate?
- MediSlim is manufactured by a company called British Biologicals, which was founded in 1988 by V.S Reddy.
- This is an international company that has a manufacturing facility in Bangalore, India which is the biggest such facility in South East Asia.
- They’re a nutraceutical organization that sells numerous health supplements designed to improve people’s lives.
- They have products that are purported to deal with diabetes, women’s health, weight management, children’s health, cholesterol management, special care, and critical care.
- They employ a very professional staff of experts who are knowledgeable in the field of nutraceuticals.
- These products are distributed all over South East Asia, the Middle East, East Africa, and West Indies.
- Soy Protein Isolate
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA)
- Hydroxycitric Acid (HCA)
- This product may help you lose weight.
- It can improve your attention span and power of concentration.
- Medislim might give you a lot of extra energy.
- The product may increase the speed of your metabolism.
- The product contains a lot of caffeine, which may be too stimulating for some people.
- Medislim has come into contact with common allergens such as milk, soy, eggs, shellfish, wheat, peanuts, and tree nuts.
- Interacts with several common medications such as monoamine oxidase inhibitors.
- It can be dangerous if you exceed the recommended dosage.
How Does MediSlim Work?
The ingredients of British Biologicals MediSlim include several natural fat burners which lead to rapid weight loss. The product also activates the process of thermogenesis, which involves burning fat and creating energy.
There are other substances included in the formula which suppress hunger, and cravings for carbohydrates. MediSlim also contains vitamins, minerals, and fibers, which can restore any deficiencies.
MediSlim Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
This weight loss supplement is rich in healthy vitamins, minerals, and fiber. British Biologicals MediSlim also contains several natural fat burners, which initiate the process of thermogenesis to get rid of fat, leading to weight loss. Other ingredients suppress hunger and cravings.
These are some of the primary ingredients:
– It’s a mineral that already exists in our bodies in very small amounts. The role of this substance in the body is to carry out the metabolism of fats, proteins, and carbohydrates. This has led some people to believe that it can lead to weight loss. However, there’s little research to support this claim.
Soy Protein Isolate
– Soy protein is a plant-based protein that is consumed as a food item. It’s very rich in amino acids and dietary protein. There’s a large body of research showing that soy can reduce body fat and weight, as well as lowering cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA)
– This is a group of chemicals that are part of a fatty acid called linoleic acid. CLA is considered to have numerous health benefits. Research shows that CLA does lead to a moderate loss in weight and body fat.
Hydroxycitric Acid (HCA)
– This substance is an extract of the Garcinia Cambogia fruit which is native to India. It has often been used to treat obese patients, and research confirms that it does lead to fat and weight loss.
MediSlim Powder Reviews
I take it 2 weeks but no change in my body weight ~ review by Tamil Arasi
MediSlim – FAQ’s
Q: How to use MediSlim?
A: MediSlim is a drink to be taken once per day. Take 2 scoops of the powder and add it to 1/3 of a cup of skim milk. Stir rapidly until all the powder has dissolved. Then add more skim milk, according to your taste, and drink immediately.
Q: For how many months can we use MediSlim?
A: Individual results may vary. MediSlim can be used for 3-4 months.
Q: How long before you start losing weight?
A: So, what counts as ‘healthy weight loss’? Current guidelines say 0.5 to 2 lb a week. This is based on a daily calorie deficit of 500 calories. As one pound of fat contains 3,500 calories, an individual should technically lose 1 lb over seven days.
Q: How much weight can you lose on MediSlim Weight Loss?
A: According to the official website, on average, patients on our individualized restricted calorie program lose 6.4 pounds the first week and 14 pounds the first month. Medical supervision is required.
Q: How much does MediSlim cost?
A: The product is not sold directly on the manufacturer’s website. It’s sold on numerous other retail sites, and the prices vary. There are several retailers who list the product as currently unavailable and don’t give a price.
Q: What is MediSlim’s return policy?
A: Since the manufacturer doesn’t sell the product directly, they don’t have a return policy. You will be covered by the return policy of whichever retailer you purchase from, so make sure you read it carefully.
Q: Does MediSlim offer a free trial?
A: Again, there’s no free trial offered by the manufacturer because they don’t sell the supplement directly. They don’t offer any free samples, either. You may find deals and discounts on other online retail websites.
Q: Are calories the only factor in weight loss?
A: The bottom line is that, if you consume fewer calories than you burn then you can easily lose weight.
Q: Does Medislim powder reduce weight?
A: Medislim increases fat breakdown and fat metabolism by speeding weight loss.
Q: Is Medislim safe?
A: Medislim contains natural ingredients which are definitely safe and effective to use.
Q: When should Medislim Powder be taken?
A: Any meal can be substituted with Medislim Powder, especially dinner.
Alternatives to MediSlim
MediSlim Reviews – Final Verdict
MediSlim is a vanilla-flavored diet shake filled with fat-burning ingredients which may help the user lose weight quickly. According to the manufacturer, the product also curbs your appetite and stops your cravings for carbohydrates. In addition, MediSlim is filled with 27 essential vitamins, minerals, and fiber which makes it extremely good for your health.
MediSlim does have some drawbacks, notably that many people may not enjoy the taste of vanilla and there are no other options to choose from. This fact alone could turn some people off. Another issue is that due to the very high fiber content, you must remember to keep drinking fluids all day.
MediSlim is suitable for vegetarians, and it considers allergies and food intolerances by not including gluten. On the other hand, a couple of the ingredients do carry the risk of side effects such as respiratory problems and high blood sugar.
As with any supplement, be sure to make an appointment with your physician and get approval first. Check that it doesn’t interact with any medications that you’re taking. In addition, research the product and its ingredients independently to make sure you’re aware of what you’ll be taking.