What is Actalin?
Actalin is a dietary supplement that claims to reduce hypothyroidism. It is designed by Medix Select Company that produces dietary supplements to promote your overall health.
It is produced from 17 natural nutrients such as iodine. Each capsule contains a blend of vitamins, minerals, and a proprietary formula that targets your thyroid gland. It claims to stimulate the thyroid gland which is essential in boosting the immune, adrenal, and circulatory systems.
How Actalin Works?
Underactive thyroid is associated with a low metabolic rate that leads to weight gain. The Actalin supplement works to stimulate the thyroid gland. The gland helps in promoting weight loss, immune system, negative mood swings, and circulatory health.
Vitamin and Minerals such as Zinc, Magnesium, Manganese, and Selenium play a role in converting T4 to T3. T3 has numerous biological functions. It stimulates the production of a cyclic AMP which boosts the production of thyroid hormones.
Its amino acid and iodine content also stimulates the production of hormones. It helps to maintain healthier cholesterol and blood lipid levels. The product is also said to aid in weight loss.
Actalin Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
- Guggul Gum Resin extract – It stimulates the conversion of T4 to T3 and increases the output of the thyroid gland.
- Minerals – They contribute in the conversion of T4 to T3.
- L-Tyrosin – The amino acid aids in the production of hormones.
- Ashwagandha Root Extract – The herb normalizes your body physiology mainly caused by stress. It supports thyroid function and is it is said to affect the immune system as well.
- Adrenal Glandular Bovine Powder – It contains nutrients and cofactors. It is used to improve your own adrenal system. It also offers more support for stress.
- Forskohlii Root Extract – It stimulates the production of cyclic AMP which stimulates the production of thyroid hormones.
What are the Advantages of Actalin?
- The product might be able to help you against fatigue.
- The product might be able to help you lose serious amounts of weight rather quickly
- The ingredients in Actalin are all-natural, which is quite re-assuring.
- The product could enhance the rate of your metabolic function.
- The product enhances the functioning of your thyroid gland.
What are the Disadvantages of Actalin?
- The product might not be suitable for kids – it is mainly intended for adults
- There is not a lot of information about the company which made it
- Some of the ingredients doesn’t seem to be clearly defined and associated with the claims
Actalin Dosage Instructions
Actalin comes in a bottle of 60 capsules. You are recommended to take two capsules daily with meals. You are supposed to take the supplement for 3 months. Ensure that you follow the instruction given to the latter for it to work effectively.
Actalin Side Effects
Actalin has no known major side effects. The supplement is claimed to be produced from natural ingredients.
Can Actalin be taken while taking a thyroid medication?
According to the Mayo Clinic, supplements such as calcium, iron, multivitamins containing iron, and antacids containing magnesium or aluminum can potentially have interactions with thyroid medications. They should be taken several hours before or after your thyroid medication to avoid an interaction.
Actalin Review – Final Verdict
Actalin is an effective dietary supplement that is designed to combat hypothyroidism and stimulate the thyroid. The product supports your circulatory health, immune system, adrenal health, thyroid function, and helps to fight damage from free radicles.
You should consult a doctor before using the product especially if you have an underactive thyroid. It is necessary to carry out extensive research about the product before purchasing it.
This will help you ascertain its ingredients effectiveness and safety. The information given in the article will help you make an informed decision whether to purchase the product or not.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.