What is Dr. Axe Keto 360?
Dr. Axe Keto 360, at its core, is a program that was designed to help people lose weight.
The details of the product is that it encompasses a number of different materials which include actual supplements, a shopping list, a ketogenic diet blueprint and handbook, and even a cookbook.
The entire packages depend on the success of the popular ketogenic diet that we will get into later on in this review.
This is a unique approach to weight loss and it is not just a pill. It requires the user to adhere to the tenants of the ketogenic diet which is pretty specific.
That all being said, Dr. Axe Keto 360 is pretty much a membership program and when you first enroll, you will get a 30 day supply of all materials and access to the Dr. Axe Keto 360 blueprint which is available online and as a physical hard-copy.
Who is the Manufacturer of Dr. Axe Keto 360?
The makers of the Dr. Axe Keto 360 program call themselves Axe Wellness LLC. The founder of this company is a Doctor by the name of Josh Axe who is apparently a best-selling author and speaks about nutrition nation-wide.
The company relies on the effectiveness of the ketogenic diet and claims that their program will help you lose weight.
How Does Dr. Axe Keto 360 Work?
Dr. Axe Keto 360 is said to work by harnessing the weight loss attributes of the ketogenic diet. Now, the ketogenic diet has some variations but it is mainly a diet that is high in fat, high in protein, and low on carbohydrates.
This allows the practitioner’s body to convert fat more efficiently into ketones. This style of diet is said to be pretty effective and is gaining much popularity.
Dr. Axe Keto 360 Ingredients – Are They Safe & Effective?
There are four different products that come with the Dr. Axe Keto 360 program that are to be consumed.
One for the keto fire pills, one for the keto fire caffeine-free capsules and one each for the vanilla and chocolate protein shakes. Here are some of the common ingredients.
- Fermented Organic Ginger – Ginger has been known as a natural anti-inflammatory.
- Chicken Bone Broth – This is an ingredient in the protein shakes because bone broth is very rich in natural proteins.
- Potassium – Potassium is an electrolyte that is good at balancing acids and bases in the body.
- Medium Chain Triglycerides – MCT’s are said to help people lose weight in a variety of ways but some people use them to help convert fat into energy.
- Coffee Cherry Extract – The skin of these coffee berries is known to be rich in antioxidants.
- Fermented Long Pepper – The extracts of this pepper may be able to boost digestion and detoxify the liver
- Lipase Enzyme – This crucial enzyme hydrolyzes fats and helps the body absorb them.
What are the Advantages of Dr. Axe Keto 360?
- This product comes with many materials that may be helpful.
- Dr. Axe Keto 360 utilizes the practice of the ketogenic diet which are said to be effective.
- The Dr. Axe Keto 360 program may actually be able to help you lose weight.
- The ketogenic diet variation of Dr. Axe Keto 360 may burn fat at an efficient rate.
What are the Disadvantages of Dr. Axe Keto 360?
- Some users may not enjoy the tastes of the protein shakes that this product comes with.
- Keto diets have been known to have different levels of effectiveness depending on the practitioner.
- You will have to commit to the precepts of the Dr. Axe Keto 360 system to see results.
- Due to the low carb nature of Dr. Axe Keto 360, you may experience lowered energy levels.
How Should you Take Dr. Axe Keto 360?
The serving sizes for Keto fire and keto caffeine free are 6 pills each. The serving sizes for the two shake mixes indicate that a single serving is one spoonful or 31-32 grams.
How Much Does Dr. Axe Keto 360 Cost?
Dr. Axe Keto 360 which comes with two shake mixes, two supplements, an online blueprint, a recipe book, and a shopping list costs $199.00.
What is Dr. Axe Keto 360’s Return Policy?
Once you sign up to receive your Dr. Axe Keto 360 package, you will have 60 days to try the product and if you don’t like it you can return it for a refund.
Does Dr. Axe Keto 360 Offer A Free Trial?
There is no outright free trial of the product. The product is essentially a package of different materials but you might be able to ask the company for a free trial.
Dr. Axe Keto 360 Review – Final Verdict
There is a lot to consider with Dr. Axe Keto 360 but it seems like a pretty even-handed deal.
What Dr. Axe Keto 360 may be able to do for you is provide you with adaptogenic supplements, it comes with a cookbook that adheres to the ketogenic diet, and of course, it may help you lose weight.
What you should also consider is the fact that keto diets are low on sugar which is essential for brain function, the results may vary greatly from person to person, and you may find that you have less energy by using Dr. Axe Keto 360. All in all, we recommend researching other weight loss supplement and keto diet along with Dr. Axe Keto 360.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."