What is Apidexin?
Apidexin is an organic weight-loss supplement that helps initiate fat and weight loss.
The product functions by speeding up the user’s metabolism. The manufacturer claims that it can suppress your hunger, so you don’t snack or overeat.
Who is the manufacturer of Apidexin?
This product was manufactured by a company with the same name called Apidexin, which was founded in 2014.
Table of Contents [Show]
This is an organization that produces organic weight-loss products. There’s very little information available about this company online.
How does Apidexin work?
The product contains a high amount of caffeine, which is a stimulant. This substance gets your metabolism moving much more quickly and puts it into the fat-burning state of thermogenesis.
In this state, fat burns fast and this takes off the pounds. Research in International Journal of Obesity has confirmed that thermogenesis leads to weight loss.
In addition, the supplement can cause the body to make more of the hormone norepinephrine, which helps with fat-burning and weight loss.
However, research in the International Journal of Obesity indicates that the link is somewhat weak.
Apidexin Ingredients – Are they safe and effective?
There are several key active ingredients in this supplement which speed up the metabolism and lead to fat and weight loss. There are some of the main ingredients:
- Garcinia Cambogia – This is a fruit which contains a lot of hydroxycitric acid. This relative of citric acid can apparently stop new fat from developing on your body. This fruit is also meant to suppress your appetite. A study in the Journal of Obesity found that garcinia can lead to moderate weight loss.
- Green Tea Extract – This contains caffeine, which speeds up the metabolism and puts you into thermogenesis. In this state, you burn fat rapidly and lose weight. A study published in the International Journal of Obesity shows a very moderate link between green tea and weight loss.
- Theobromine – This is a stimulant which contributes to speeding up the metabolism. It’s also a diuretic, so it does contribute to you losing water weight. Research in Discovery and Innovation showed that theobromine induced weight loss in rats.
What are the advantages of Apidexin?
- The product can help you burn fat and lose weight.
- It can speed up your metabolism.
- It can help you feel more confident about your body.
- It can suppress your hunger.
What are the disadvantages of Apidexin?
- It contains caffeine, which can make you nervous and jittery.
- These are large capsules which are hard to swallow.
- The product is ineffective for some users.
Q: How should you take Apidexin?
A: The recommended dosage is 1 capsule 30 minutes taken before a meal or workout, with a full glass of water. The maximum dosage is 2 capsules per day, which you shouldn’t exceed under any circumstances.
NOTE: Don’t take the second dose within 7 hours of sleeping, or it could keep you awake.
Q: How much does Apidexin cost?
A: You can buy this product on the official website. The packages are as follows:
- 1 bottle for $49.95 + 4.95 shipping
- 2 bottles for $79.95 + free shipping
- 3 bottles for $109.95 + free shipping
When you order 3 or more bottles of Apidexin, you get a free 3-day slimming pill.
You can also purchase this product from other online retail websites.
Q: What is Apidexin’s return policy?
A: The manufacturer is offering a 90-day money-back guarantee. If you’re dissatisfied with this product for any reason, contact the company within 90 days of the original purchase for a refund and instructions on sending the product back.
You can get a refund for one used bottle, and the rest must be unused. There’s a form on the main website you can use.
Q: Does Apidexin offer a free trial?
A: No, the manufacturer isn’t offering a free trial for this product. There are no free samples on offer.
You can buy the product on the manufacturer’s website if you want to try it.
Apidexin Review – Conclusion
On the whole, the customer reviews are quite average. There’s a big mix of positive and negative reviews.
There were customers who were very happy with the results they got from this supplement. They lost weight, and the product did curb their appetites.
On the negative side, there were a number of users who said that this supplement had no effect on them. They either didn’t lose weight or only lost a very minimal amount.
Others complained of side effects such as shaking, chest pain, and a fast heart rate.
On the whole, the majority of users said that they didn’t experience any side effects. If you do experience unpleasant side effects, stop taking the product immediately.
Prior to taking this supplement, you must see your doctor and make sure it’s medically suitable for you.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.