In This Review
Xpel Diuretic Overview
Xpel Diuretic is a herbal supplement claiming to rid the body of excess water weight. Together with ingredients like Juniper Berry Fruit, Dandelion Root Extract, and Green Tea Leaf, Xpel Diuretic also supplies the body with vital electrolytes, which are lost during sweating and perspiration.
This supplement also acts as the best water retention pill and enables your muscles to work to their fullest during exercise. Subcutaneous water is held within the body as excess water weight, and many people carry enough to add 10 to 20lbs of weight. The menstrual cycle wreaks havoc with hormones and is a prime cause of bloating in specific areas of the body.
The patent-pending formula in Xpel Diuretic starts to remove water deposits around the muscle cells whilst the essential electrolytes provide the muscle cells with adequate hydration.
Men or women seeking rapid weight loss from excess water weight can notice visible results in approximately 12 hours.
How Does It Rate?
- The Xpel is an potent herbal diuretic.
- It reduces bloating & supports weight loss.
- The formula has the support of significant scientific research.
- It replenishes electrolytes.
- Vitamin B6
- Green Tea Leaf
- Guarana Seed Extract
- Buchu Leaf
- Juniper Berry Fruit
- Potassium Citrate
- Magnesium Oxide
- Cornsilk Stylus
- Couchgrass Rhizome
- Horsetail Extract
- Xpel Diuretic contains Caffeine from Green Tea and Guarana.
- The official website has published one customer testimonial.
- One of the blends in Xpel Diuretic is patent pending.
- Available for a reasonable price.
- Full details are supplied through the manufacturer’s website.
- There is no clinical evidence to back up its claims.
- A bottle contains enough dosage for the last 10-days.
- There is no free trial offer or refund policy supplied by the manufacturer.
How Does It Work?
The official website for Xpel Diuretic explains how the body can hold onto as much as 10 to 20lbs of excess weight, and this is known as subcutaneous water weight. The potent blend of herbs starts to remove excess water weight in hours.
Caffeine is a useful diuretic, whilst the Xeritone-PSD Herbal Diuretic Blend also assists the body in removing excess water. The Electrolyte Blend provides essential hydration to the muscle walls. The dosage is 8-capsules per day with 4 taken in the morning with a glass of water, and the final 4 taken in the afternoon.
MHP Xpel Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
A well-balanced combination of ingredients in this energy-boosting drink promotes weight loss. They are Vitamin B6, Magnesium, Calcium, Potassium, Green Tea Leaf, and Guarana Seed Extract.
Xeritone-PSD Herbal Diuretic Blend: Buchu Leaf, Cornsilk Stylus, Couchgrass Rhizome, Hydrangea Root, Juniper Berry Fruit, Uva Ursi Leaf, Dandelion Root Extract, and Horsetail Extract.
Electrolyte Blend: Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Gluconate, Potassium Citrate, and Magnesium Oxide.
– Water-soluble vitamin B6, also known as pyridoxine, is a nutrient that can be added to foods and supplements as well as occurring naturally in many foods. The active form of the coenzyme, pyridoxal 5′ phosphate (PLP), is the most often used indicator of the body’s B6 blood levels. PLP is a coenzyme that supports over 100 enzymes in carrying out a variety of tasks, such as the digestion of proteins, carbohydrates, and lipids. 
– Juniper berries are rich in essential oils and flavonoids that function as potent antioxidants and may help reduce inflammation. 
Dandelion Root Extract
There are bioactive compounds in dandelions that may help lower cholesterol levels. Some researchers have proposed that dandelion could help people achieve their weight loss goals. 
– It is a nutritional supplement used when the calcium intake from food alone is insufficient. The body needs calcium for strong bones, and muscles, a healthy neurological system, and a healthy heart. 
– Magnesium plays a critical role in maintaining healthy cells, neurons, muscles, bones, and the heart. 
MHP Xpel FAQ’s
Q: Are there any MHP Xpel diuretic side effects?
A: There are no major side effects reported in the Xpel MHP review; however, it is advisable to consult with a health expert if you are taking medication or are suffering from a disease.
Q: How to take MHP Xpel?
A: It is recommended to take 4 capsules twice a day with 16 ounces of water – once in the morning and once in the afternoon. Drink around 6 to 8 glasses of water per day.
What Do the Reviews Say?
Love Xpel MHP
I have now been using the product for about 18 weeks and am very happy with the result as it has solved my many problems without any side effects. – Lucifer
Didn’t worked for me
I discovered Xpel MHP about two months ago and started taking the capsules as instructed. but did not get any noticeable results. – Maddy
MHP Xpel Reviews – Final Verdict
Whilst the official website for Xpel Diuretic provides useful information on why the body can hold onto so much subcutaneous water, there is no clinical evidence to back up its claims of ridding water weight loss in 12 hours. Available to buy for a reasonable price, if you took the recommended 8-capsules per day, a bottle would last only 10-days. The manufacturer Body Building does not offer a money-back guarantee.
Water retention can be safely addressed using dietary supplements made from natural ingredients. The best supplements for this problem are those that contain ingredients that are proven to be safe and effective. Take note that when it comes to treating water retention, it is also important to consider the electrolyte balance of the user. An added plus is if the product also promotes a healthy urinary system. Ultimately, we were able to determine the bottom-line value of each product. Now, you no longer have to spend a lot of time researching just to find the best water retention product on the market.
We have listed the top Water Retention products on the market, in our opinion
Customer Reviews & Ratings1.0 out of 5
Review this Product
Leave a review and share your experience with others.
Write a Review