What is Diurex Max
Water retention is also called edema. This can be caused by medical conditions, hormonal changes, too much sodium in the diet and certain medications. The symptoms of edema include bloating, feeling heavy, swelling in certain parts of the body and a sudden increase in body weight. There are many ways to treat the problem. Among the most popular is using supplements. Let’s take a look at one such over the counter supplement for treating water retention.
Diurex Max is classified as a dietary supplement from Alva-AmcoPharmacal Companies Inc. This company has been around since 1904 seems like a credible testament of a solid foundation. It is designed especially for women who experience bloating and water retention during their monthly menstrual period. The product is formulated to address discomforts caused by excess water in the body.
How Does It Rate?
- since 1904.
- Dietary supplement from Alva-AmcoPharmacal Companies Inc.
- To assist in removing extra water from your body
- Specifically designed for women who experience bloating and water retention during their monthly menstrual period.
- Formulated to alleviate pain caused by excess water in the body.
- Diurex Max is available in many retail stores and it can also be ordered online.
- It doesn’t contain caffeine which can cause side effects.
- The product’s website contains all the necessary information on the product.
- It is designed specifically for water retention caused by the menstrual cycle.
- The product is clinically proven to be effective.
- It comes from a well known supplement company.
- The product is not suitable for certain individuals with medical conditions.
- It can cause dehydration and electrolyte imbalance.
- The product doesn’t come with a money-back guarantee.
- It is a little pricey.
- It is not made from all natural ingredients.
- There is no free trial of the product being offered.
- Some people may be allergic to the product.
How Does Diurex Max Work?
In order to feel better faster, Diurex Max can assist by quickly eliminating the water weight. To assist in eliminating extra water from your body, Diurex Water Pills make you urinate more frequently.
since it was formulated specifically to address water retention brought on by the menstrual period. Make sure to keep hydrated and take Diurex water tablets as instructed on the packaging because frequent bathroom visits indicate Diurex is working as intended. For fast relief from the unpleasant and burdensome symptoms of recurring water bloat, Diurex Max Caffeine-Free Water Pills provide the maximum-strength dose of a safe and effective* caffeine-free diuretic.
Diurex Max Ingredients – Are They Safe and Effective?
Diurex Max only contains one ingredient called Pamabrom.
– It is a mild diuretic ingredient which is very similar to caffeine. Although it has the water relieving activity of caffeine, it is not a stimulant that can cause side effects.
Diurex Max Review – FAQ’s
Q: What is the dosage of the Diurex Max?
A: Only use as directed.
Adults: Take one (1) caplet with a full glass of water after breakfast. After six hours, you may take another dose, but no more than four (4) caplets in a 24-hour period. Begin taking 5 or 6 days before the start of your period and continue until you get the relief you want or your period is over. Throughout the day, sip 6 to 8 glasses of water. Adults who are in normal health should only consume.
Persons under the age of 18 should only use when instructed by a doctor.
Q: What direction should be followed when using Diurex Max?
A: The capsule is to be taken once during breakfast with a full glass of water. The dose can be repeated after 6 hours but four caplets a day is the maximum dosage. Anything more may lead to side effects like dehydration.
Q: Any cautions before using Diurex Max?
A: If you are taking any other medications, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using this product.
If symptoms last more than ten days, discontinue use and seek medical attention. If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor before using this product. Keep children away from this. Get medical care if you overdose.
Customer Reviews for Diurex Max
Works fast and effective! Big difference between Diurex Max and the cheaper brands, Diurex is the best.~ Review by Feredex K.
Taken it for a couple days and on both days I feel weird/lightheaded. I have seen no change with swelling or restroom business. I actually think my hands are even more swollen. I wish I hadnt gotten a big pack.~ Review by Lisel.
Overall, Diurex Max is a caffeine free water pills that can be purchased over the counter for women experiencing water retention due to their menstrual cycle.
However, natural water retention supplements are also available. These products are much safer and don’t cause nasty side effects.
It would be better to turn to these products if you are suffering from any kind of water retention.
Where To Find It?
Diurex Max can be buy from the amazon.com.