Natrol Water Pill Overview
Natrol Water Pill is formulated to balance body fluids. This means that it gets rid of water retention which can occur due to several reasons including diet, medication, and illnesses.
The product also works in relieving bloating which is one of the most common digestive problems today. Serving size is 2 tablets so one bottle will last a month.
How Does It Rate?
- Natrol is a reputable supplement company that offers a range of supplements for different conditions.
- The company started in 1980 in California.
- Their slogan is “nourishing the potential of mind and body”.
- One of their most popular products is the Water Pill which is an all-natural supplement for water retention and balancing body fluids.
- Microcrystalline Cellulose
- Stearic Acid
- Gum arabic
- Natrol Water Pill is very easy to use and comes in tablet form.
- The product contains safe and effective ingredients.
- It only contains natural ingredients.
- Many people claim it really works.
- The product comes from a reputable supplement company.
- There is no clinical study proving that the product is really effective.
- Some people say it contains too many ingredients which may negatively affect effectiveness.
- Some people say it doesn’t really work.
- Even natural diuretics can cause electrolyte imbalance and dehydration.
- The product is more suitable for women than men.
How Does Natrol Water Pill Work?
The combination of ingredients of Natrol Water Pill is impressive. It contains natural diuretics which are not just effective but also safe. Many people who have tried it claim that it really works. However, some people claim that it really didn’t address their water retention problem.
Natrol Water Pill Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
– Microcrystalline Cellulose is the most commonly used binding and filling agent in the production of solid dose foods and pharmaceuticals. This is due to its compatibility and strength when formed into a tablet, as well as its ease of digestion. 
– It has natural cleansing properties, allowing it to help remove excess sebum (oil), dirt, and bacteria from skin, hair, and other surfaces. It also functions as an emulsifier, emollient, and lubricant. 
Other Ingredients include Cellulose Gum, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Methylcellulose, Hypromellose, Glycerin. The ingredients are proven to be effective in targeting water retention through clinical studies.
Natrol Water Pill FAQ’s
Q: How to take this pills?
A: Take 2 tablets with a meal or juice once daily. Do not take more than the recommended dose. Do not take for more than five days in a row.
Q: Where to buy Natrol Water Pill?
A: You can buy it from Amazon as well as Walmart at the cost of $6.99.
Natrol Water Pill Reviews – Final Verdict
Water Retention Supplement from Natrol is a noteworthy product. It has an all-natural formulation that is great for safety. It is a product that is designed to get rid of water retention due to any reason.
However, it is not a product for weight loss unlike as advertised in some websites.
This is a recommendable product worth trying if you’re looking for a natural way to get rid of water retention.
You can also gather facts on other products like Cytogenix Taraxatone, Nature’s Way Dandelion Root and compare them with this product.
Water retention can be safely addressed using dietary supplements made from natural ingredients. The best supplements for this problem are those that contain ingredients that are proven to be safe and effective. Take note that when it comes to treating water retention, it is also important to consider the electrolyte balance of the user. An added plus is if the product also promotes a healthy urinary system. Ultimately, we were able to determine the bottom-line value of each product. Now, you no longer have to spend a lot of time researching just to find the best water retention product on the market.
We have listed the top Water Retention products on the market, in our opinion
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned water retention tablets based on the available research: