What Is Tribex?
Tribex is a testosterone booster that claims to support testosterone levels in the male body using primarily Bulgarian Tribulus terrestris. Many dietary supplements now contain Tribulus terrestris, which has been purported to have a variety of health benefits, from reducing blood sugar and cholesterol to possibly altering hormone levels and increasing sexual function and libido.
The manufacturer of Tribex states that this supplement may have the ability to produce more testosterone through the release of the Luteinizing hormone. Testosterone helps regulate the muscular, sexual, and reproductive system, as well as helping bone mass, fat distribution, muscle mass and strength. The manufacturer of this product claims that Tribex uses Bulgarian Tribulus to possibly help with muscle growth, increase strength, and increase stamina, along with a possible increase in sex drive.
How Does It Rate?
- Tribex is manufactured by a company called Biotest, a company that manufactures diet and lifestyle supplements located in Colorado Springs, Colorado in the United States.
- This company and its sister company, Hi-Tech Nutraceuticals, LLC, have been manufacturing pharmaceuticals, dietary supplements, and beverages since their inception in 1979.
- This manufacturer develops numerous protein, diet, energy, and other health supplements marketed towards serious athletes. In addition to Tribex, Biotest sells protein shakes, inflammation pills, nutrient fat-releasing agents, and muscle growth supplements.
- The official web site also provides health-related articles and forums in which users and consumers can discuss the products and provide user feedback.
- Tribulus Terrestris
- Calcium from Calcium Carbonate
- The use of Bulgarian Tribulus could increase muscle growth, strength, and stamina and reduce body fat.
- The manufacturer claims that the Tribulus acts as a Luteinizing-hormone secretaguge to produce more testosterone in the user.
- Tribex could help with depression and libido issues.
- The manufacturer claims that Tribex could also help with mental focus.
- The ingredient Tribulus terrestris may cause sleepiness and decrease blood sugar levels.
- There have been questions as to whether Tribulus terrestris does boost testosterone.
- Too much sodium could lead to high blood pressure, heart disease, or stroke.
- This product is not recommended for those under 18, the elderly, or females, especially those who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
How Does Tribex Work?
The manufacturer claims that Tribex uses Tribulus terrestris, which acts as a Luteinizing-hormone secretagogue. This may cause the release of the Luteinizing hormone, which could signal the testes to produce more testosterone.
The Luteinizing hormone regulates the function of the testes in men, stimulating Leydig cells in the testes to produce testosterone.
The manufacturer also claims that its Tribulus terrrestris is from Bulgaria, which the company claims has been found to possibly increase testosterone to allow for increased muscle growth, stamina, strength, and sex drive.
Tribex Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The official Web site lists common ingredients found in male enhancement pills known for possibly improving sexual issues and other common issues. Tribex contains the following three ingredients:
A natural component from a small leafy plant found in parts of Europe, Asia, Africa, and the Middle East. It has been used in Chinese and Indian medicine taken to possibly improve athletic performance, heart and circulatory conditions, and sexual issues.
Calcium from Calcium Carbonate
– A dietary supplement to help bones, muscles, the nervous system, and the heart.
– A mineral found in most foods and could increase the retention of water.
Q:How Should You take Tribex?
A: The manufacturer recommends users take one to two tablets in the morning and one to two tablets later, both on an empty stomach with eight ounces of water. Users should take the tablets in cycles, five days on and two days off, and not exceed four tablets per day.
Q:How Much Does Tribex Cost?
A: This product costs $29.95 on the manufacturer’s official Web site.
Q:What is Tribex’s Return Policy?
A: The manufacturer offers a 100% money back guarantee on all first-time purchases within 30 days of the date of purchase.
Q:Does Tribex Offer a Free Trial?
A: A free trial of Equibolin was not found on the official Web site.
Read Next – Juiced Upp Beast Mix
Tribex Review – Final Verdict
There are numerous testosterone boosting supplements on the market today, and many of them contain Tribulus terrestris as the primary ingredient. Both the root and the fruit of this plant have been used medicinally and have had a variety of potential effects. Most people have taken Tribulus terrestris for its potential effects on sexual function and testosterone.
Tribex claims to use Bulgarian Tribulus terrestris extract to offer customers a boost in their testosterone. The manufacturer claims that this product acts as a Luteinizing-hormone secretagogue in order to release this Luteinizing hormone.
This hormone is vital to regulating the function of the testes and stimulates Leydig cells in the testes to product testosterone. This hormone is said to do this by signaling the testes and possibly product more testosterone.
However, there have been questions as to whether Tribulus terrestris does, indeed, boost testosterone or just offers sexual enhancement capabilities. Customers who are looking for a specific product to enhance both testosterone and their workout capabilities should do their research of the numerous male supplements that could offer the same claims.
One must choose a supplement that belongs to a reputable company, contains scientifically tested ingredients, offers several benefits, comes with an affordable price as well as capable of providing fast and effective results. Below are our most effective testosterone boosters that have been ranked on the basis of these essential factors. Each product has been researched thoroughly in terms of its Effectiveness* and safety.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned testosterone booster supplements based on the available research: