What is Equibolin?
Equibolin is a non-methylated prohormone dietary supplement used during bulking cycles to possibly gain weight and add muscle.
Table of Contents [Show]
Bulking is done by bodybuilders over a period of time with the goal to gain weight, add muscle, and increase strength by increasing one’s calorie intake.
According to the manufacturer, using Equibolin either as a standalone or in a prohormone stack with other non-methylated testosterone boosters and prohormones may increase appetite, strength, energy, and muscle mass.
It may also increase protein synthesis and testosterone for increase lean muscle gains.
Who is the Manufacturer of Equibolin?
Equibolin is manufactured by a company called Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals, located outside of Atlanta, Georgia in the United States.
This company and its sister company, Hi-Tech Nutraceuticals, LLC, have been manufacturing pharmaceuticals, dietary supplements, and beverages since their inception in 1979.
This manufacturer develops numerous products that are sold by retailers across the United States and online, such as GNC, Rite Aid, Vitamin World, and through Amazon.
How Does Equibolin Work?
The manufacturer claims that Equibolin uses a two-part formula of steroid compounds and an herbal extract that could build muscle and boost testosterone.
The first part is the bend of anabolic natural steroids 3?-Hydroxy-1,4-androstadien-17-one undecanoate (1, 4 ANDRO), which is a direct precursor to Boldenone, an anabolic androgenic steroid that is a synthetic derivative of testosterone.
The manufacturer claims this combination has an estrogen rate that is low, but high enough to possibly help with tissue repair and muscle growth. This combination also may help with increased appetite for bulk, and the 1 and 4 Androw may boost testosterone.
The 1, 4 ANDRO, which are prohormones that convert testosterone3, are the Diene form of Boldenone and are activated in the body by the 17beta-hydroxysteroid dhydrogenase enzyme to possibly promote lean muscle gains.
The second part is a blend of the herbal extract Rhaponticum Carthamoides, which is a natural anabolic that could turn on more protein synthesis and lead to IGF-1 effects like glucose update and increased blood to vessels.
Equibolin Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Equibolin contains a proprietary blend of the anabolic natural steroid compound 3?-Hydroxy-1,4-androstadien-17-one undecanoate, in addition to the other ingredients below:
- 1-Andro – A chemical that is changed in the body to other “muscle-building” hormones, such as testosterone. This specific prohormone is known to convert the anabolic 1-testosterone.
- 4-Andro – A prohormone that converts directly to testosterone.
- Rhaponticum Carthamoides – From the maral root and used for athletic performance, endurance, and improving the sexual function and fertility in men.
- Microcrystalline Cellulose – A refined wood pulp that may provide dietary bulk and may lead to a laxative effect.
- Phosphatidylcholine – A chemical found in eggs, soybeans, and mustard that has been used for brain-centered conditions such as memory loss, and for treating hepatitis, circulation problems, and boosting the immune system.
- Hydroxypropyl Beta Cyclodextrin (HPBCD) – A drug used to slow neurological progression in Niemann-Pick disease.
What are the Advantages of Equibolin?
- The manufacturer claims this product may increase protein synthesis, lean muscles, appetite, and energy.
- This product may help boost testosterone through 1, 4 Andro.
- The herb Rhaponticum Carthamoides may help with athletic performance, fertility, and sexual function in men.
- The natural steroid blend in Equibolin may help with tissue repair and muscle growth.
What are the Disadvantages of Equibolin?
- It is not recommended to drink alcohol when taking supplements with andro in that consuming alcohol could suppress
- testosterone and the conversion of Andros into testosterone.
- The manufacturer claims that this product may have estrogen side effects that can only be canceled out by taking an inhibitor.
- Maral root may slow blood clotting and increase the risk of bleeding during and after surgery.
- The use of prohormone cycles may result in intense acne, mood changes, headaches, and hair loss and testicular shrinkage.
Equibolin Questions and Answers
Q: How Should You take Equibolin?
A: The manufacturer recommends users take one capsule in the morning and then one in the afternoon or pre-workout, with or without food.
Q: How Much Does Equibolin Cost?
A: This product costs $59.99 on the manufacturer’s official Web site.
Q: What is Equibolin’s Return Policy?
A: The manufacturer offers a 30-day money back guarantee on all returned products.
Q: Does Equibolin Offer a Free Trial?
A: A free trial of Equibolin was not found on the official Web site.
Equibolin Review – Final Verdict
Equibolin uses a combination of the anabolic natural steroid compound, 3?-Hydroxy-1,4-androstadien-17-one undecanoate, and the herb Rhaponticum Carthamoides to possibly initiate the rebuilding of muscle tissue, gain in lean muscle mass, and increase tissue growth and repair.
The use of 1 and 4 andro may also boost testosterone and promote lean muscle gains. However, these ingredients, and the use of prohormones in general, could result in mood swings and headaches.In addition, this product should not be taken with alcohol or by someone who may be scheduled for a surgery.
Prohormone supplements have become popular with bodybuilders and weightlifters, but users should research the ingredients carefully before using this or another prohormone product to make sure they do not lead to anabolic or ergogenic effects.
Equibolin can be purchased through their Official WebSite.
We have given the best Bodybuilding Supplements below to make it easier for you to find safe and effective products. The ranking is based on critical factors like improving strength, boosting stamina and help in building muscle. Based on the presence of quality ingredients and the overall improved results, the top ranking bodybuilding supplements are listed below.