What is Testo Genix XL?
Testo Genix XL is a testosterone booster that focuses on helping one’s endurance, focus, and recovery time during workouts, while also possibly increasing sex drive and improving hormone production. Although exercise has been found to help low testosterone, as testosterone levels naturally tend to decline as men get older, around one percent after age 30 to 40.
Testosterone is a hormone that helps maintain sex drive, fat distribution, muscle strength and mass, and sperm production, among other things.
When testosterone levels drop to an unhealthy level, individuals can notice a drop in workout endurance, sex drive, bone and muscle density, and even infertility. Testo Genix XL claims to use a combination of ingredients to fight the signs of low testosterone.
Table of Contents [Show]
Who is the Manufacturer of Testo Genix XL?
Because it is difficult to find the official Web site for Testo Genix XL, it is unclear who manufacturers this product.
How Does Testo Genix XL Work?
Testo Genix XL uses many of the same extracts and ingredients as other testosterone supplements that may increase endurance during workouts and one’s libido and sex drive.
According to the Harvard medical Website, there are many signs in which a man may be dealing with low testosterone: depression and reduced self-confidence, declining muscle mass and increased body fat, and a lower sex drive and a difficulty getting and sustaining erections.
This product claims to manage the overall issues of low testosterone by increasing testosterone levels.
Testo Genix XL Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
These following ingredients are just a few of the extracts listed in Testo Genix XL:
- Sarsaparilla Root Extract – athletes have been found to use sarsaparilla as a steroid-like substance for performance enhancement and bodybuilding since the chemicals in sarsaparilla can be converted to anabolic steroids, like testosterone. An article in the Translational Adrology and Urology journal listed sarsaparilla as one of the Asian herbals that may act as an aphrodisiac and sexual stimulant, and is used worldwide for sexual benefits.
- Boron Amino Acid Chelate – a recent Integrative Medicine journal article found that boron has been found to greatly impact the body’s use of testosterone by beneficially impacting the normal levels of testosterone present in male body.
- Epimedium Extract – also known as “horny goat weed,” epimedium is an ingredient that might also play a role in treating erectile dysfunction and is found in many different male enhancement supplements due to its possible aphrodisiac capabilities and possible improvement of sexual stamina, staying power, and orgasms.
- Eurycoma Longifolia Extract – a component from a tall, slender evergreen shrub that may help achieve strong erections and improve testosterone levels and sexual desire in men.
- Wild yam extract – a plant that may help with energy levels, while also possibly increasing one’s sex drive.
What are the Advantages of Testo Genix XL?
- This product may increase muscle mass and strength.
- Testo Genix XL may improve one’s libido and sex drive through the use of Eurycoma Longifolia Extract.
- Sarsaparilla has been found to enhance performance and convert to testosterone for workouts.
- Boron may impact the body’s use of testosterone.
What are the Disadvantages of Testo Genix XL?
- Testosterone supplements may cause profuse sweating, quick breathing, dizziness and headaches.
- Users may experience yellowed skin, restlessness, and an unusually quick heartbeat.
- If purchased from the manufacturer’s Web site, customers will be enrolled in a monthly auto-ship program.
Extend Force XL FAQ’s
Q: How Should You Take Testo Genix XL?
A: The serving size on the bottle’s official supplement facts is 2 capsules per day, with one taken in the morning and one taken at night with water.
Q: How Much Does Testo Genix XL Cost?
A: The official Web site sells a 30-day supply of Testo Genix XL for $89.99, plus shipping and handling, or three bottles for $149.97 and five bottles for $199.95.
Q: What is Testo Genix XL’s Return Policy?
A: It is unclear what the company’s return policy is for this product.
Q: Does Testo Genix XL Offer a Free Trial?
A: A free trial is offered on the manufacturer’s official Web site and the customer only pays $4.99 shipping and handling. However, after the 14-day trial period, the user may be charged the full amount for the product and enrolled in the company’s auto-ship program.
Testo Genix XL Review – Final verdict
The manufacturer of Testo Genix XL claim this product may help with low testosterone and the effects low testosterone has on one’s energy levels and endurance during workouts, as well as one’s libido and sex life.
However, the manufacturer’s main Web site is difficult to find and there is not a lot of information available on the reliability of the product. In addition, this product can only be purchased on the manufacturer’s official Web site.
If the free-trial option is purchased, after the 14-day trial period, the customer may be automatically billed the full retail price that ships the product every 30 days.
There are many different testosterone-boosting supplements available on the market today, and customers should research the ingredients and results of others that may not enroll customers into a monthly subscription program.
One must choose a supplement that belongs to a reputable company, contains scientifically tested ingredients, offers several benefits, comes with an affordable price as well as capable of providing fast and effective results. Below are our most effective testosterone boosters that have been ranked on the basis of these essential factors. Each product has been researched thoroughly in terms of its Effectiveness* and safety.