In This Article
What is Bluoxyn?
Bluoxyn is an organic male enhancement supplement that claims to increase your sexual stamina and libido, as well as treating erectile dysfunction.
In addition, it could give you a boost of extra physical energy without including caffeine in the formula. Based on the ingredients, it may increase levels of testosterone in the body. This could also help build up the muscles and give you extra strength.
Who is the Manufacturer of Bluoxyn?
The manufacturer of the product is a company called Bluoxyn, which is in Evans, Georgia. They produce and sell male sexual enhancement products which use organic ingredients exclusively, and Bluoxyn is their signature product. There’s not a lot of information about the organization online, but they appear to be a fairly new company opened within the last 2 or 3 years.
How Does Bluoxyn Work?
There are two mechanisms functioning side by side in Bluoxyn. The product contains ingredients like nettle extract which raises levels of testosterone in the body. In turn, this increases sexual arousal and helps to build muscle mass and strength.
A review in Current Opinion in Urology found that testosterone therapy improves libido and erectile function in hypogonadal men.
The second mechanism involves the amount of nitric oxide in the body. There are ingredients like the amino acid L-arginine which can raise levels, and this improves circulation all over the body. The elevated blood flow to the penis can help alleviate erectile dysfunction.
An article in the Journal of Clinical Hypertension studied the important role of nitric oxide in erectile dysfunction, and its implications for medical therapy.
Bluoxyn Ingredients – Are They Safe and Effective?
Below are listed some of the key Bluoxyn ingredients:
- Horny Goat Weed – It’s a plant which may increase sexual libido. There are animal studies showing that it can increase sexual arousal, such as a research study in the Journal of Sexual Medicine on rats, but none on human so far. This plant contains a substance called icariin which may be responsible for its sexual benefits. It has other advantages in the body like fixing DNA damage .
- L-Arginine – It’s an amino acid required in the body to produce protein. We derive it from food like read meat, fish, beans, chicken, whole grains, soy, and dairy. It’s a vasodilator which opens up the blood vessels, improving blood flow. This elevated blood flow helps to treat erectile dysfunction .Most of the limited studies on arginine and erectile dysfunction have included other substances as well in the treatment. A meta-analysis in the Journal of Sexual Medicine demonstrated in their analysis that it takes 1500-5000mg of L-arginine to treat erectile dysfunction. Bluoxyn only contains 600mg, which is not adequate.
- Tongkat Ali – Tongkat Ali is a well-known plant called Eurycoma Longifolia which is native to Borneo, Sumatra, and the Philippines. There’s some evidence that it can help with erectile dysfunction. It may also raise testosterone levels, increase libido, reduce fatigue, lower stress levels, and improve mood .A review in Complementary Therapies in Medicine concluded that based on the research Tongkat Ali is effective at treating erectile dysfunction. However, as Bluoxyn is a proprietary mix and we don’t know the dosage, it’s hard to come to any conclusions about its efficacy in the product.
The Research Behind Bluoxyn:
In several cultures, the natural ingredients of this product have traditionally been used to treat fertility disorders or reproductive organ conditions. Bluoxyn Reviews indicate that these time-and scientifically tested ingredients have been strongly developed and capsulated to boost libido, erections, endurance, and energy.
What Are the Advantages of Bluoxyn?
- Bluoxyn may increase your sexual libido.
- The product could elevate your stamina.
- It may improve erectile dysfunction.
- Bluoxyn may give you additional physical energy.
- This supplement might elevate overall sexual performance.
What Are the Disadvantages of Bluoxyn?
- There’s no one-time purchase on the official website, you have to order through a trial offer which leads to the auto-shipment program.
- The ingredients are typical of many male enhancement supplements.
- The Bluoxyn reviews were very mediocre.
Q: How Should You Take Bluoxyn?
A: The recommended dosage is 2 tablets each day. Don’t consume more than the dosage suggested under any circumstances.
Q: How Much Does Bluoxyn Cost?
A: The Bluoxyn price at other online retailers is $55.50. If you buy on the official website, you have to purchase through the 14-day free trial offer. You sign up and get the first bottle for free. You have 14 days to cancel or you will begin to receive a bottle a month for the regular price of $98.77.
Q: What is Bluoxyn’s Return Policy?
A: The manufacturer of Bluoxyn Erectile Dysfunction Supplement has a 30-day return policy. If you’re not happy with the product, contact the company through email or the Bluoxyn phone number to let Bluoxyn customer service know, and send the product back within 30 days of the purchase date.
The item must be in the original package and not opened. Your refund will not include shipping and will have a $9.97 restocking fee deducted.
Q: Does Bluoxyn Offer a Free Trial?
A: Yes, it does. When you buy Bluoxyn pills through the official website, you have to sign up for the trial. You get a bottle for $4.95 in shipping fees, and this begins your 14-day trial period.
If you don’t cancel by the end of the trial, they will sign you up automatically for the auto-shipment program. You’ll receive a bottle a month for the regular price of $98.77.
Q: How Safe is Bluoxyn?
A: This is a fairly safe organic product, but it does include some ingredients which could lead to a number of Bluoxyn side effects. For example, horny goat weed could lead to dry mouth, nosebleed, thirst, dizziness, or vomiting .
In addition, Saw Palmetto could cause dizziness, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea or constipation . There are also some medical conditions which preclude taking this supplement. These include bleeding disorders, hormone sensitive cancers and conditions, and low blood pressure. In addition, if you’re having surgery in the next 2 weeks, avoid this product. .
Q: Does Bluoxyn Really Work?
A: Bluoxyn should work to increase libido and stamina, and strengthen erections. It contains ingredients that could raise levels of testosterone in the body, like nettle extract. These increased levels improve sex drive and help build muscle mass.
In addition, there are ingredients like Tongkat Ali and L-arginine which lead to the production of additional nitric oxide. This improves circulation, which can lead to harder erections.
However, since this is largely a proprietary mix we don’t know how much of these ingredients are in the product. This may bring into question its efficacy.
The Bluoxyn customer reviews weren’t overly great. Only about half the customers felt that the product really worked.
Q: How Long Does it Take for Bluoxyn to Work?
A: Unfortunately, the manufacturer doesn’t provide this information. There are other sexual enhancement supplements which claim to take a few hours to a week, but there are no legitimate sources for this information. If you want to know before taking the product, contact Bluoxyn customer service.
Q: Where Can I Buy Bluoxyn?
A: You can buy this product on the manufacturer’s website, and from a few select online retailers. It’s on Amazon, but it’s listed as unavailable at the moment. You can’t get Bluoxyn at Walmart or any other offline stores.
Q: Is Bluoxyn Legit?
A: Bluoxyn is an online sexual enhancement supplement marketed and promoted for libido, endurance, and sexual performance improvement. The substance is considered an all-natural herbal supplement and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) does not control or authorize it.
Bluoxyn Review – Conclusion
Bluoxyn Erectile Dysfunction Supplement is an herbal supplement for men which claims to increase sexual performance, elevate libido, and make erections harder and stronger. It raises levels of testosterone in the body, which may also build up the muscles. Bluoxyn also promises to give the user more physical energy, which could improve sexual stamina.
The Bluoxyn reviews and complaints were quite mixed, and not overwhelmingly good. Considering that Bluoxyn reviews indicate that consumers were mostly disheartened with the drug, alternative supplements would probably be better considered.
About half of the customers said the product worked well for them, providing many sexual benefits. The other half felt this product did little for them. There were complaints on the Better Business Bureau stating that people were charged for products they didn’t order.
There are some mild Bluoxyn side effects that could occur from ingredients in Bluoxyn Supplement. In addition, pay attention to the medical risks we have provided. If you experience symptoms that are unpleasant, stop taking the supplement right away. In addition, before taking Bluoxyn, make an appointment with a medical physician and make sure it’s medically suitable for you.
With countless male performance enhancement supplements available on the market today it seems impossible to find "the right one." Sexual performance declines naturally as men age, which may contribute to feelings of inadequacy or embarrassment. Male performance enhancement supplements should be based on four key factors: active ingredients, ability to support sexual stamina, enhance arousal, improved* sexual desire and backed by clinical studies.
Below you'll find some of the most effective male performance enhancement supplements on the market today, in our opinion.