What Is Nugenix PM-ZMA?
Nugenix PM-ZMA is a rather interesting product when you get down to the broad strokes of what it is intended to do. Perhaps the most important aspect of this product is that it claims to be a free testosterone enhancer. Free testosterone is important because SHBG testosterone is virtually worthless. So seemingly, the most important function of this product is to regulate testosterone production in men.
The secondary function of this product is what we find so intriguing. It is rare that you find a testosterone-boosting supplement on the market that is also a sleeping aid but that is precisely what Nugenix PM-ZMA is. It contains melatonin which is a common ingredient in sleeping aids but it is rarely paired with testosterone boosters which is what makes Nugenix PM-ZMA so unique.
How Does It Rate?
- Nighttime free testosterone booster.
- Helps to – support healthy anabolic hormone levels, boost healthy free testosterone levels and promote deeper and sounder sleep.
- Contains bio-available and sleep-aiding ingredients.
- Boosts testosterone levels of the body.
- Clinically and scientifically proven./li>
- 30-Day refund policy.
- Tribulus Terrestris
- Epimedium Grandiflorum
- Yohimbe Extract
- Panax Ginseng
- Catuaba Bark
- Nugenix PM-ZMA may be able to help you get a better night’s sleep.
- This product may also encourage the production of unbound testosterone.
- The minerals included in Nugenix PM-ZMA come in a highly bioavailable form.
- Nugenix PM-ZMA may also support stronger muscles.
- There is no daily value percentage listed for the ingredient ZMA.
- The manufacturer takes time to restock the product as it is a bestseller.
- The serving size of Nugenix PM-ZMA is rather large at four pills per serving.
How Does Nugenix PM-ZMA Work?
As mentioned earlier, the function of Nugenix PM-ZMA is twofold: for one, it is intended to help boost free testosterone levels, and secondly, it acts as a sleeping aid.
It is said to work by containing some highly bioavailable ingredients so the body can absorb them fully and benefit from their testosterone-boosting properties. This product is said to support proper sleep and muscle strength as well.
Nugenix PM-ZMA Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Nugenix PM-ZMA contains a relatively short list of ingredients that may not hinder its performance but most of them do indeed seem to be natural here is a list for your convenience:
– This botanical extract is used in many T-boosters because it is believed to be able to alter hormone levels.
– The zinc in Nugenix PM-ZMA is mono-L-methionine sulfate which is a form of zinc that is more bioavailable.
– Studies have suggested that magnesium supplementation may increase the amount of testosterone in men.
– Melatonin is a hormone that is secreted by the pineal gland and acts as a signal to your brain, letting it know that it is time to sleep.
– This B vitamin helps your body naturally produce melatonin which helps you sleep, and serotonin which regulates dopamine levels and positively affects your mood.
– ZMA is a mineral compound consisting of zinc, magnesium, and vitamin B6.
It works effectively!!
When I first started taking Nugenix PM-ZMA, I didn’t notice much of a difference, it wasn’t till after I took a pause I noticed lower energy levels and more restless nights. The results are not flashy and showy but subtle changes.
Nugenix PM-ZMA – FAQ’s
Q: How to Use Nugenix PM-ZMA?
A: We are not given specific directions for Nugenix PM-ZMA on the official website, but as per the product label, a single serving size of the product is four capsules 30-60 minutes before bedtime.
Q: How Much Does Nugenix PM-ZMA Cost?
A: Each container of Nugenix PM-ZMA contains about thirty servings and a single bottle from the official Nugenix website costs $49.99 plus the cost of shipping.
Q: What is Nugenix PM-ZMA’s Return Policy?
A: Standard one-time purchases can be returned for a refund if the bottle is unopened and unused within 30 days. Auto-ship subscribers may return a used or opened bottle within 30 days.
Q: Does Nugenix PM-ZMA Offer a Free Trial?
A: There is no free trial offer of Nugenix PM-ZMA at this time on the official Nugenix website. There is also no such offer from third-party retailers carrying the product.
Nugenix PM-ZMA Review – Final Verdict
This product is billed as a free testosterone booster and a sleeping aid in one. Some of the claims that come along with Nugenix PM-ZMA are that it will help regulate healthy testosterone levels and help you get a better night’s sleep.
It is also said that Nugenix PM-ZMA will help support stronger muscles and that its ingredients are highly bioavailable. What you should also keep in mind is that the melatonin dosage in this product may not be right for you.
This product also has a rather large serving size which may not be convenient for some users. The Tribulus Terrestris in this product may cause some abdominal discomfort and constipation and we are given no daily dietary value percentage for the ingredient ZMA.
We advise the consumer to give Nugenix PM-ZMA string consideration but not before researching some similar testosterone supplements.
Where To Find It?
You can BUY it directly from the Official Website