What is Boost X?
Boost X is a testosterone booster designed for men. The product itself comes in capsule form and provides the male body with certain nutrients to help it produce free testosterone.
In this sense, Boost X is not a type of stimulant. It will not introduce an outside source of testosterone to the body. Instead it is a natural supplement that intends to aid the male body in producing its own testosterone in a natural manner.
We have told that Boost X is a natural testosterone booster and that the formula used to make it consists of 100% naturally occurring ingredients that are safe to use.
Furthermore, we are told that the Boost X formula has been scientifically researched.
This product, if it lives up to its claims, could naturally benefit the user by providing him with more energy, an increased sexual drive, an improved ability to burn fat and a strengthened immune system.
Who is the Manufacturer of Boost X?
The name of the company that makes Boost X is not plainly given.
Table of Contents [Show]
When browsing the Boost X website, one can only assume that the company is simply called Boost X. What we do know about the company is that they have their headquarters in Dallas, Texas.
They give an email support address where they can be reached and a phone number. It would seem that the company behind Boost X believes in the ability of natural supplements to boost testosterone and have backed up their claims with scientific research.
How does Boost X Work?
Boost X works in conjunction with the male body in order to produce more unbound testosterone. Free testosterone is essentially the only kind of effective testosterone. When testosterone is bound by globulins, it is not effective for preventing the onset of andropause. In this sense, Boost X intends to work by preventing the symptoms of low testosterone and possibly andropause – symptoms like depression, anxiety, lowered sex drive and difficulty focusing.
The male enhancement product is also supposed to work via a formula that has been scientifically tested and is apparently of very high quality. The formula itself is what gives Boost X its benefits and through them we are told that the user will feel more energized, be able to tack on more muscle mass and experience an increase in sexual drive.
Boost X ingredients – Are They Safe & Effective?
The site where Boost X is sold gives a list of 4 separate natural ingredients that apparently make up the entirety of the formula. If these are indeed all of the ingredients included in the formula then it can be confirmed as a natural testosterone supplement. The listed ingredients include:
- Maca – In a double blind randomized test, Maca was shown to increase the sexual desire of men who were treated with it for a period of 8 weeks whereas the subjects who were treated with a placebo had no marked increase in sexual desire.
- Ginseng Blend – While the site refers to this component of the formula as “ginseng blend” and does not specify what the blend may actually be, ginseng itself is very useful for immune system support.
- L-Arginine – L-arginine is an amino acid that helps the body synthesize proteins. It may be able to help the body gain more muscle. It is also known to have vasodilation effects, meaning it can help the blood flow better which may be useful in treating some mild erectile dysfunctions.
- Tongkat Ali – Also known as Eurycoma Longifolia, this herb has been used for a long time to increase energy and enhance sexual performance.
What are the Advantages of Boost X?
- One of the most promoted advantages of this male enhancement supplement is that it claims it will naturally boost the body’s ability to create free testosterone.
- Another advantage may be that this product can help a man feel more energized for sexual activity and physical exercise.
- Boost X might be able to prevent the onset of andropause.
- Boost X also might be able to improve the user’s immune system.
What are the Disadvantages of Boost X?
There are not very many disadvantages with Boost X. The only disadvantages you may experience would be:
- The pills may not work instantly, you may have to wait an hour or two for them to take effect.
- You may have to commit to a workout regimen and use Boost X to lose weight.
Frequently Asked Questions About Boost X
1 Q.How Should you Take Boost X?
Ans.While the official website for Boost X does not give any specific instructions for taking it, we did find another review site that states that you should not exceed 2 pills per day of Boost X.
2 Q.How Much Does Boost X Cost?
Ans.A single bottle of Boost X costs $58.95 on the official website. If you buy 2 bottles you will get one free and the price for 2 bottles is $117.90. If you buy 3 bottles they give you 2 for free and the price for 3 bottles is $176.85.
3 Q.What is Boost X’s Return Policy?
Ans.The website for Boost X does make mention of a 60-day money back guarantee but provides little detail about it.
4 Q.Does Boost X Offer A Free Trial?
Ans.The site for Boost X does not make any mention of a free trial. However, check back with us as we will amend our review if they start offering one.
Boost X Review – Final Verdict
Boost X is touted as a natural supplement that will increase the amount of free testosterone produced in the male body. If the ingredients listed on the site are really all that is in the formula, then it is indeed 100% natural as stated.
This product can also be used to help the user lose weight as an increase in free testosterone aids with the body’s natural ability to burn fat. There are also some potential muscle building benefits to this product if taken as directed. Overall this seems like a good product that will help to boost free testosterone without any negative side effects.
Where To Buy?
For more details, please go Official WebSite