What is Beenigma?
The manufacturer of Beenigma describes it as a natural face cream with powerful ingredients. It is supposed to give skin a younger appearance, so that it feels smoother and firmer. One ingredient is purified New Zealand bee venom, which is supposed to help rid the skin of wrinkles and fine lines, improving elasticity also.
Table of Contents [Show]
The effects of the product are allegedly visible and can be felt. The manufacturer makes the claim that their skin cream has undergone an independent clinical study and offers some information about this on their website.
The cream is supposed to feel soft to the touch and should easily absorb into skin. Beenigma claims to be manufactured in a GMP-certified plant that undergoes quality testing.
Who is the Manufacturer of Beenigma?
Beenigma appears to manufacture itself. There is limited information available; however, the company website claims the product is manufactured in New Zealand.
They claim to manufacture premium skincare cosmetic products and to have offices located in Melbourne and Wellington; however, products are distributed worldwide. According to Beenigma’s LinkedIn profile, their products have been featured on QVC and Birchbox in the US.
How Does Beenigma Work?
According to the Beenigma company website, their skincare cream works in two ways. Since the product is said to contain concentrated bee venom, it may cause what is called a “defensive reaction” to the skin, which is meant to encourage blood flow while stimulating collagen production.
The second thing Beenigma does is uses honey, which contains ingredients that are supposed to benefit the skin (amino acids). The formulation is supposed to have antibacterial properties and is supposed to heal skin faster while keeping it clear of acne.
Beenigma Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Beenigma contains several ingredients, which are supposed to be all-natural. Although bee venom is one major ingredient listed, the manufacturer claims bees are not harmed during venom extraction. Beenigma is supposed to be paraben-free. There are many other ingredients also:
- Sweet almond oil: Contains vitamin E, which is supposed to keep skin cells healthy, while protecting it from UV damage.
- Manuka honey: Helps keep skin clear of acne and blemishes. It also has antibacterial properties.
- Shea butter: Moisturizes skin while giving it a healthy glow. It naturally contains vitamins A, E and F.
- Diazolidinyl Urea: Used to treat dry, rough skin conditions, such as eczema and psoriasis. It can also be used to remove dead tissue.
What are the Advantages of Beenigma?
Skin changes as we age and some of the negative effects are often considered irreversible. Beenigma claims their product is full of ingredients that may reverse the visible signs of aging. They also claim their brand name is known for being innovative.
- The ingredients in Beenigma are supposed to act as anti-inflammatories for skin. This can help eliminate discoloration and redness, which can create smoother skin, which also may be blemish-free.
- Some ingredients found in Beenigma may reducing the appearance of scars.
- According to Beenigma, it also contains Retinol, which can help stimulate cellular growth.
- A 50-gm jar of Beenigma is supposed to last three to four months, when the product is used sparingly.
What are the Disadvantages of Beenigma?
Even though there are many positive things listed about Beenigma, there are ingredients that could be harmful to some consumers. That being said, there could be other disadvantages also.
- Consumers who have an allergy to bee stings may find that they also have an allergy to Beenigma, due to the fact that the product contains bee venom.
- Although the company makes a claim to be very reputable, the claim seems to only come from them. Other reputable organizations aren’t supporting this claim.
- As with many skincare products, it may take time for Beenigma to work.
- The manufacturer claims to be 100% natural, but there is little information available to support this claim.
How Should You use Beenigma?
According to manufacturer directions, skin should be cleansed first. Beenigma should be used both morning and night. Consumers should use a small, pearl-sized amount and spread gently with fingertips. Users may experience a tingling sensation, which may be from the bee venom and should not be considered an adverse reaction.
How Much Does Beenigma Cost?
According to the manufacturer website, Beenigma retails for $99.99 for a 50 ml container of face cream. There is no information available regarding a manufacturer discount on multiple containers. Shipping is free worldwide.
What is Beenigma’s Return Policy?
Beenigma offers a full 60-day satisfaction guarantee or they promise a full refund. The product must be returned for a refund. No refunds are offered for product purchases more than 60-days old. The purchase should not be returned to the manufacturer. A credit is automatically applied to the original payment method once the refund is processed. Consumers are responsible for shipping costs associated with returns.
Does Beenigma Offer a Free Trial?
There are no free trials mentioned on the manufacturer website.
Beenigma – Final Verdict
According to the Beenigma website, a clinical study showed participants seeing a reduction of facial wrinkles and crow’s feet after 30 days of use. A high percentage of participants reported a more youthful appearance, which included softer and firmer skin. Unfortunately, there is little information regarding these claims beyond what the manufacturer has stated on their website, so it’s hard to validate the claims.
Although the ingredient list for Beenigma seems like it may help improve the appearance of skin, it seems a little dangerous because of the bee venom. Not only might it be dangerous for consumers who have an allergy to bee stings, but it could potentially agitate skin in general and the tingling it is supposed to create may not be very comfortable.