In This Article
What is Lift Factor Plus?
Lift Factor Plus is described by its manufacturer as a serum with skin treating and rejuvenating capabilities that allows it improves skin texture, restore skin tissues, and clear aging signs such as wrinkles, discoloration, dark circles, under eyes, etc.
The manufacturer claims that the Lift Factor Plus cream is made from a combination of oils and natural ingredients to help its users achieve lasting results that will make them comfortable in their skin.
Who is the Manufacturer of Lift Factor Plus?
The product is produced in the United States as a brainchild of Dr. Nathan Hageman, M.D, who triple-majored in chemistry, physics, and biology from the John Hopkins University who also received a Ph.D. in neuroscience and neuro-engineering from UCLA.
Dr. Hageman discovered the idea behind Lift Factor Plus in a research paper from the Harvard Medical School that explored stopping DNA cells from getting damaged with age.
The product Lift Factor Plus is produced by Lift Factor – a skincare/beauty products company committed to making its products from natural ingredients under safe conditions.
The company manufactured this product from Dr. Hageman’s idea of repairing damaged DNA.
How Does Lift Factor Plus Work?
Our age, our diet, our weather, and several other factors affect the condition of our skin, and over time, the skin’s repair-ability diminishes the time and it does not repair itself as fast as it should.
Lift Factor Plus is made from a combination of age-defying ingredients that are put together to help the skin gain its repairability back to replenish itself, clear aging symptoms including eye puffiness, wrinkles by tightening, brightening, and smoothening the skin.
Lift Factor Plus when absorbed into the skin boosts the skin’s collagen levels which allows the skin repair itself from the roots.
Lift Factor Plus Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Lift Factor Plus is made from several natural ingredients. Some of the major ingredients used in the manufacture of this anti-wrinkle cream include:
- Camellia Sinensis Leaves – Camellia Sinensis leaves are a potent source of antioxidants with anti-inflammatory properties which helps users of Lift Factor Plus improve their skin condition and repair all the damage to their skin.
- Aloe Vera – Aloe Vera is a common plant used to make beauty and cosmetic products because of its many health benefits on the skin. Aloe Vera helps clear aging signs from the skin and it diminishes eye puffiness.
- Argireline – Argireline is one of the most important ingredients in this product and it is common in several other beauty products due to its potent skin repair work. Argireline has skin firming properties and it is excellent for clearing puffiness on the skin.
- Algae – Algae is a natural seaweed which is advantageous for skin aging control. Algae rids the skin of wrinkles, fine lines and dark circles arising from age changes.
- Niacinamide – Niacinamide is one of Lift Factor’s major ingredients which helps improve the skin’s texture, control wrinkles and boost the skin’s elasticity.
What are the Advantages of Lift Factor Plus?
- As per the Lift Factor reviews, it contains ingredients that can promote the production of collagen and elastin necessary for the skin to repair its tissues.
- It combines natural ingredients which brightens, tightens, hydrates and moisturizes the skin.
- There are several ingredients contained in the product which makes it enrich the skin on the cellular level and not just on the surface alone.
- It can make your skin younger, smoother and brighter without neck breaking costs.
- Using Lift Factor Plus overtime helps the skin regain its repair abilities.
What are the Disadvantages of Lift Factor Plus?
- It is not known whether Lift Factor Plus serum is suitable for all skin types.
- The results are not permanent. According to some Lift Factor Plus reviews, users may experience varying results which may be dependent on other factors.
- There is no information available about the ingredient amounts.
Frequently Asked Questions About Lift Factor Plus
1 Q.How Should You use Lift Factor Plus?
Ans.Lift Factor Plus is best used twice daily for maximum effect i.e. at morning and at night.
It is best used after bath but can be used at any time of the day. For best results, follow the steps as mentioned below:
- Apply droplets of Lift Factor Plus on skin, rub it over wrinkles, undereye puffiness spots and other aging signs.
- Leave applied cream over the affected area for some time.
- Rinse off to reveal a clean, clear skin.
2 Q.How Much Does Lift Factor Plus Cost?
Ans.Lift Factor Plus costs $69 for one bottle, $177 for three bottles and it costs $294 for six bottles. The price may however differ as there are many affiliates running offers for this product.
3 Q.What is Lift Factor Plus Return Policy?
Ans.It has a 180-day refund policy on all purchases made on the product’s official website.
4 Q.Does Lift Factor Plus Offer a Free Trial?
Ans.Unconfirmed. Several affiliates offer free trial products but there is no word of a free trial directly on the product’s official website.
5 Q.How Can I Cancel Lift Factor Plus?
Ans.If you have any questions simply use the following contact details to contact their support team.
- 1. Email: [email protected] for VIP “front of line” service, 7 days a week.
- 2. Call: (844) 568-0010
- 3. Customer Support: Monday to Friday 9AM to 5PM and Saturday 9AM to 3PM EST. Sunday Closed
6 Q.What Lift Factor Plus Customers are Saying About the Product?
Ans.The Lift Factor Plus reviews on the official website were positive. Also, it has some mixed reviews on the internet. Although the authenticity of those reviews is questionable.
7 Q.Where to buy Lift Factor?
Ans.The only place you can buy Lift Factor Plus serum, face cream and their other products is on the manufacturer’s official website. You may also search for Lift Factor Plus at target and amazon.
8 Q.Is Lift Factor Plus Worth it?
Ans.Yes, It is. because it contains some useful anti-aging ingredients like Peptides, Vitamin C, and Sodium Hyaluronate. The Lift Factor Plus Reviews on the company website were very Positive and Decent.
Other Products Offered By Lift Factor Plus
Lift Factor products are formulated by skincare experts for visible improvement in skin appearance.
- 1. Lift Factor Plus Wrinkle Repair Eraser
- 2. Lift Factor Serum – Vital C Vitamin C
- 3. TruBright Dark Spot Remover
- 4. Ageless Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizer
What Does It Do: Visibly tighten and lift crow’s feet and wrinkles surrounding your eyes in minutes
Ingredients: Green Tea, Argireline, Aloe Vera
Cost: Buy 3 Tubes – $147.00 | You Save $227
Buy 2 Tubes – $117.00 | You Save $129
Buy 1 Tube – $67.00 | You Save $61
What Does It Do: Improve skin tone, texture and overall appearance. Restores hydration, nourishment & elasticity.
Ingredients: Vitamin C, Argireline, Aloe
Cost: Buy 2 – $54.00 | You Save $74
Buy 1 – $34.00 | You Save $32
What Does It Do: Reduce dark spots, brighten skin tone and appearance. May help even skin tone & improve skin complexion.
Ingredients: Peppermint, Mallow, Melissa Officinalis
Cost: Buy 2 – $39.00 | Save $75
Buy 1 – $24.00 | Save $33
What Does It Do: Reduce skin damage and also reduce the appearance of wrinkles and lines.
Ingredients: Cucumber, Linden Tree, Vitamin C
Cost: Buy 2 Jars – $36.00 | You Save $105
Buy 1 Jar – $24.00 | You Save $48
Lift Factor Plus Review – Final Verdict
The skin like other parts of our body should be treasured and its care should be Lift Factor Plus is made from carefully selected natural ingredients and it has amazing skin rejuvenating properties.
There are many products on the open market whose manufacturers claim to have an anti-aging effect on the skin but in most cases, the products even cause worse effects on the skin.
If you wish to get your young, bright, and tight skin back, then Lift Factor Plus is for you.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.