What is ProstaQuil?
ProstaQuil is touted as a natural supplement that has various effects on the male prostate. This is a supplement intended for men and specifically, for men who are concerned about the health of their prostate. This product may also be helpful for men who are already experiencing problems with their prostate or urinary tracts such as an enlarged prostate and frequent trips to the bathroom to urinate.
It is no secret that a healthy prostate is critical for the healthy lifestyle of any man but if you are looking for a supplement that is natural, ProstaQuil may be a good option for you. The company that makes ProstaQuil claims that the ingredients used in this prostate supplement are natural and should have no side effects on the user. ProstaQuil uses mainly phyto-active plant extracts.
Who is the Manufacturer of ProstaQuil?
ProstaQuil was created by a company entitled AlchemLife. It was founded back in 1984 as a division of the Alchem International group. The company claims that they began with phytonutrient plants and that they base all of their supplements on the abilities of these extracts.
The manufacturer states that their products are based on science and that they are tested in the state of the art facilities for quality and effectiveness. Products made by this company are said to be sourced from reliable places and they will have the desired effect on the user.
How Does ProstaQuil Work?
ProstaQuil is said to have various effects on the prostate and urinary tract. One of the ways it works is through the use of phytoactive plants that are claimed to have direct effects on conditions like enlarged prostate. The anti-inflammatory contents of ProstaQuil may also work to benefit the contractility of the prostate and prevent the irritation from frequent urination. This product may also promote a healthy prostate size as well as relieve urinary tract irritation.
ProstaQuil Ingredients – Are They Safe & Effective?
The manufacturer of ProstaQuil emphasizes that the ingredients in ProstaQuil are natural and will result in no adverse side effects. Still, everyone is different so you should still consult your doctor before taking and supplement intended for your prostate.
- Pygeum – The pygeum plant has been studied to improve the urination symptoms that are associated with an enlarged prostate.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil – Pumpkin seed oil may inhibit hormone messages that tell prostate cells to divide and mutate.
- Saw Palmetto – Saw Palmetto is believed to aid in the relief of urinary issues associated with BPH.
- Flaxseed Oil – Some research has shown that flaxseed may actually help fight prostate cancer.
- Arachis Oil – Heart-healthy oils like arachis oil may be good for the prostate as well as fighting the progression of cancer.
- Zinc Oxide – Zinc helps to boost the immune system overall.
What are the Advantages of ProstaQuil?
- ProstaQuil may be able to prevent your prostate from becoming enlarged.
- If you are already suffering from an enlarged prostate, ProstaQuil may be able to ease the urinary symptoms that come with it.
- The ingredients in ProstaQuil may be able to help prevent prostate cancer.
- This product may also be able to reduce bladder irritability.
What are the Disadvantages of ProstaQuil?
- Studies suggest that Zinc, an ingredient present in this product, has little link to prostate cancer prevention.
- There are some preservatives in ProstaQuil.
- There are synthetic food colors in ProstaQuil as well.
- ProstaQuil contains gelatin that was sourced from animals so it is not suitable for vegetarians.
How Should You Take ProstaQuil?
Single serving size of ProstaQuil is one capsule and the suggested use, as printed on the packaging itself, is to take one capsule a day or as directed by a doctor.
How Much is ProstaQuil?
This product is currently out of stock on the official ProstaQuil website. However, a pack of product costs INR 250 ($3.48).
What is ProstaQuil’s Return Policy?
If you are unhappy with the product or the product came to you damaged, you can return it with the receipt within thirty days of the original purchase for a refund.
Does ProstaQuil Offer A Free Trial?
There is currently no free trial being offered for ProstaQuil. This may be because the product is currently out of stock so you may want to check back later.
ProstaQuil Review – Final Verdict
This product is aimed at the overall health of the prostate and the functions tied to it. This prostate health supplement comes with some benefits and some drawbacks. The good news is that ProstaQuil may be able to help prevent enlarged prostate, it may lessen the number of times you need to urinate, and it may prevent bladder irritation. It may also work to keep the urinary tract healthy.
On the other hand, we see that ProstaQuil uses some synthetic materials and that the capsules may not be suitable for vegetarians. Also, there may be no definitive link between zinc and prostate cancer prevention. We urge the customer to consider this product while researching others like it.
Prostate health is of great concern for men today. Preventative measures may reduce the risk of developing prostate cancer and improve overall prostate health and function. A quality, premium prostate supplement may shrink the prostate, minimize frequent urination, promote sexual function and contain quality ingredients.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective prostate supplements on the market today, in our opinion.