What is ProstaPlast?
ProstaPlast is a male enhancement formula that is available in the form of a plaster. The plaster is applied to the body in order to infuse the body with a range of natural herbal extracts, aimed to relief the effects of prostatitis, as well as to assist with various other sexual performance issues among men.
The Journal of Ethics reports that as much as 16% of the male population is affected by symptoms associated with prostatitis, as recorded in a 2002 study. They also explain that prostatitis is accompanied by prostate cancer in a large number of cases.
Who is the Manufacturer of ProstaPlast?
The manufacturer of this product is a Chinese company using the brand name ProstaPlast. It uses herbal extracts in manufacturing their products and has taken them for testing before dispatching them to the consumers, to ensure they are of standard quality and deliver quality results.
ProstaPlast Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The ProstaPlast patches contain extracts from seven natural herbs and compounds, which is transferred into the body through the patch in order to provide the body with numerous sexual health benefits.
- Bars Camphor – Also referred to as Borneol, this ingredient is known to relief pain and reduce inflammation throughout the body. WebMD reports that products containing camphor are also known to enhance the overall blood flow within the human body.
- Cinnamon – Cinnamon has numerous health benefits for the human body. Bembu reports that cinnamon can improve the metabolism, balance blood sugar levels, lower bad cholesterol levels, improve blood circulation and even enhance a person’s mood.
- Ligusticum Chuanxiong – Known as an ancient Chinese medicinal herb, but also referred to as Sichuan lovage root in the United States. It is reported that this ingredient can assist with pain, joint stiffness, headaches and even promote healthy blood flow towards different areas of the body.
- Achyrantes Bidentata – This ingredient is considered to be a natural antibiotic. It is reported that the ingredient can be used for a number of conditions, including inflammation and pain. Zhion also reports that the ingredient enhances the function of the immune system.
- Safflower – It is reported that safflower can assist with prostate tumors, as well as blood clotting, breathing problems and pain. The natural blend used in the patches also contain added corydalis ambigua and Plantago asiatica.
How Does ProstaPlast Work?
The product has been formulated into patches that are applied to the body, instead of supplements that should be taken at specific times of the day. The patch is simply applied to the body, whereafter the active ingredients are released into the body through the patch. This causes the ingredients to enter the bloodstream and get to work very fast. Each patch provides an adequate supply of the active ingredients for 72 hours.
What are the Advantages of ProstaPlast?
- It is rich in herbal extracts and it may be safe for use
- The plaster is easy to stick
- It may help to treat prostatitis and other disorders that affect male reproductive system
- It may help to improve sexual health
What are the Disadvantages of ProstaPlast?
- Online shopping portals that sell this product does not seem to have any reviews.
- The fact that each patch can last for as much as 72 hours may mean that the effectiveness of the product could wear off after a day or two – before a new patch is applied.
- While the manufacturer mentions that the product is affordable, the price may be too high for certain individuals in need of such a product.
Is it Safe to Use?
The product is considered to be safe. The formula and patches have been designed by a team of Chinese urologists and contain scientifically proven herbal extracts in order to provide support for individuals with prostate problems, as well as a variety of other sexual health concerns.
How Should You Take ProstaPlast?
The ProstaPlast patches can be applied underneath, above, to the right or the left of the belly button. The area should be cleaned with warm water first. Once the area is clean, the plaster should be applied to the cleaned area. Each patch should be left on for 72 hours but can be removed for short intervals when the user takes a shower. The patches are reusable within a 72-hour period.
ProstaPlast Review – Final Verdict
ProstaPlast is a product that falls under the category of male enhancement formulas. It comes in the form of a plaster and using it might help to reduce inflammation, treat prostatitis and boost overall sexual health.
It may also improve sexual performance. However, it may take longer for the ingredients to reach the target area and you should survey the market and look for alternative products that deliver the results faster.
Prostate health is of great concern for men today. Preventative measures may reduce the risk of developing prostate cancer and improve overall prostate health and function. A quality, premium prostate supplement may shrink the prostate, minimize frequent urination, promote sexual function and contain quality ingredients.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective prostate supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."