What is ProstaFit?
There are a lot of different prostate health supplements on the market and many of them seem to have their own emphasis. They all say that they are capable of improving the health of the prostate but some interpret this to mean protecting the prostate from cancer while other make their main focus reducing the discomfort of an enlarged prostate. ProstaFit is a supplement that seems to be preoccupied with the latter.
ProstaFit is an oral prostate supplement that comes in capsule form. The makers of ProstaFit claim that it is an answer if you are already experiencing the symptoms that come along with an enlarged prostate. ProstaFit is billed as a supplement that promotes regularity of prostate size and urination function; two things that go hand in hand regarding the prostate.
Who is the Manufacturer of ProstaFit?
Fitness Labs is the name of the company that has created ProstaFit. They started out as a supplement company that focused on sports nutrition supplements but now boast a broad line of health supplements. They state that their products are scientifically developed and that ProstaFit is made of premium quality ingredients. They seem confident that ProstaFit can promote overall prostate health.
How Does ProstaFit Work?
ProstaFit essentially works through a combination of botanical extracts, minerals, and antioxidants. These ingredients together work to reduce the swelling of the prostate that many men suffer from. The reduction of this swelling is not only healthy, but it also helps men relieve themselves more completely when they urinate. This may also work to reduce bladder irritation.
ProstaFit Ingredients – Are They Safe & Effective?
It would appear that the ingredients in ProstaFit are all naturally occurring. They are a blend of herbs and botanical extracts with some antioxidants and minerals also thrown into the mix. The following is a detailed list of what is in ProstaFit.
- Saw Palmetto – Saw palmetto may be used to treat benign prostatic hypertrophy.
- Flowens Cranberry Fruit Powder – This is an ingredient added to help urinary flow.
- Green Tea Extract – Green tea is rich in antioxidants which may support long-term prostate health.
- Beta Sitosterol – This natural sterol may be connected with supporting healthy urine flow and treating prostatitis.
- Stinging Nettle – Another sterol that is said to have an impact on night time urine flow.
- Selenium – As a potent antioxidant, selenium may protect the prostate tissue from oxidative stress.
- Zinc – It may be possible for zinc to help protect the prostate tissues.
- Lycopene – This carotenoid is believed to support long time prostate health as an antioxidant.
What are the Advantages of ProstaFit?
- ProstaFit is said to protect the prostate from free radicals via antioxidant defense.
- This product is also said to support normal prostate size.
- ProstaFit may be able to regulate urine flow and protect against urinary irritation.
- The ingredients in ProstaFit seem to be all natural.
What are the Disadvantages of ProstaFit?
- Some studies suggest that saw palmetto, an active ingredient in this ProstaFit, is not useful to treat any medical condition.
- A single serving size of this supplement is three capsules which may be inconvenient for the user.
- Lycopene may be more useful when ingested straight from vegetables.
- The results of this product may depend greatly on the state of health of the user.
How Should You Take ProstaFit?
The dosage directions for ProstaFit are to take three capsules a day with food and water. You can also spread the dosage out throughout the day.
How Much Does ProstaFit Cost?
When you click the shop now button on the official ProstaFit website, you are directed to another website that is selling the product. They have it on sale for $25.99.
What is the Return Policy for ProstaFit?
The website that sells ProstaFit has a return policy that states all returns must be authorized first. You can request a return for a refund minus the cost of shipping within 30 days.
Does ProstaFit Offer A Free Trial?
There does not seem to be a free trial program being offered for ProstaFit on the official website or on the website that sells the product.
ProstaFit Review – Final Verdict
As a prostate health supplement, it should be noted that any user of ProstaFit stands to gain some things and there are also areas where the product fall a little short. For one thing, ProstaFit may be able to regulate a healthy sized prostate. It may also be able to eliminate frequent bathroom trips and protect the prostate from free radicals.
Where the product may fall a bit short is that lycopene is not as potent in supplement form as in food form, there may be some filler ingredients, and the larger dosage size may be inconvenient for some users. When all is said and done we recommend that you take a good long look at ProstaFit as well as other best prostate supplement.
Prostate health is of great concern for men today. Preventative measures may reduce the risk of developing prostate cancer and improve overall prostate health and function. A quality, premium prostate supplement may shrink the prostate, minimize frequent urination, promote sexual function and contain quality ingredients.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective prostate supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."