What is Prostene?
Prostene is a supplement which is enhancing the health of the prostate gland while contemporaneously supporting better hair growth in the body of the users.
It is developed to help male users who are facing the challenges of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). It is so helpful in the body such that the need for surgery in case of prostate complications will be thrown out of the window.
Further, Prostene is reducing the action of an enzyme which is referred to as 5-alpha-reductase in the body hence better testosterone levels among the male users of the supplement. This is then enhancing both male performances in bed and prostate health.
How Does It Rate?
- The company which is manufaturing Prostene is known as Puritan’s Pride.
- They claim that it is made from natural ingredients.
- Puritan’s Pride has been in operation since the year 1973.
- They claim that it is safe & effective.
- Saw Palmetto Extract
- Bearberry Extract
- Pumpkin Seed Oil
- May lead to better sleep in the night by users.
- Enhances urination during the day and thwarts it at night.
- Old age sexual performance may be boosted safely.
- The supplement may result into enhancing protection of the prostate from free damaging radicals which may alter the normal body functioning.
- Daytime urination frequency may be enhanced.
- It could be undesirable due to four capsules size serving. Quite a lot to be consumed daily.
- Reduction in nighttime urination may not be better than before.
- It may not support most of its claims accordingly.
- The formula may be lacking many reputable prostate support ingredients.
How Does Prostene Work?
The supplement is helping the users to feel their best health since it is formulated with some of the best natural ingredients which are able to penetrate up to the prostate glands to deliver robust help to the body.
It is enhancing the user’s ability to minimize the night visit to the bathroom since it ensures that there is better emptying of the bladder during the day.
The supplement, Prostene, is further supporting the production of testosterone hormone among male users in order to support better sex life and masculinity which is further translated to supported hair growth in the scalp of the user.
Prostene Ingredients – Are they Safe and Effective?
The following are some of the ingredients which have been found useful in the supplement to help the body have a better functioning prostate gland:
– Makes better boost in enhancing sexual performance.
Saw Palmetto Extract (80mg)
– Our content on Nugenix Prostate Support Reviews documents this constituent as a key ingredient for prostate health. saw palmetto is a popular herb that is often used to support prostate health, particularly in relation to benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). This has been used for a long time in supporting sexual performance. It supports prostate health.
Bearberry Extract 5mg
– This is enhancing the health of the prostate gland in the body for better sexual life.
Pumpkin Seed Oil (80mg)
– This is enabling better relief from prostate problems in the body.
– Soybean Oil, Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin, Yellow Beeswax. These are further enabling better urination frequency and prostate gland health.
Q: How Should You Use this Prostene?
A: An adult should take up to 4 capsules of Prostene supplement per day preferably with meals for better support to the body. This is implying that the 60 capsules container will last an adult user a period of 15 days.
Q: How Much Does Prostene Cost?
A: For a bottle of the supplement containing 60 capsules, the cost is $24.99. However if one buys a single supplement, the company is offering a free full bottle too. Hence two bottles at $24.99. One may also buy two bottles and get three free at a total cost of $49.98.
Q: What is Prostene Return Policy?
A: There is a return policy on the unused full bottles of the supplement within one year of purchase. The credit or refund will be processed on the supplement upon receipt of the return by the manufacturer.
Q: Does Prostene Offer a Free Trial?
A: There is no free trial which is offered on the supplement by the manufacturer. However, there is the benefit of getting free bottles upon purchase of even one bottle.
Prostene Reviews – Final Verdict
The supplement Prostene may be having several benefits which one can reap from its use in the body including a reduction of the number of visits to the bathroom during the night.
This benefit is following the ease of flow of urine during the day and protection of the prostate gland’s health. Few drawbacks could still be noticed on the supplement concerning its use in the body.
There are claims that Prostene may be ineffective in supporting a reduction in the number of frequency to the bathroom. There may also be inadequate potent prostate support ingredients in the supplement and consumption of four soft gels may be undesirable. Still there are numerous strongest prostate health supplement which one may pick from over in the market.
Prostate health is of great concern for men today. Preventative measures may reduce the risk of developing prostate cancer and improve overall prostate health and function. A quality, premium prostate supplement may shrink the prostate, minimize frequent urination, promote sexual function and contain quality ingredients.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective prostate supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned prostate health supplements based on the available research:
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
1 SourcesWe review published medical research in respected scientific journals to arrive at our conclusions about a product or health topic. This ensures the highest standard of scientific accuracy.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."