What is Prostate-Pro?
Prostate-Pro is a revolutionary formulation of all-natural ingredients, designed to relieve the symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). Prostate-Pro can be effectively used to solve most of the symptoms that you may be suffering from, including reduced libido and poor circulation. This prostate supplement utilizes effective ingredients and antioxidants to form a very effective solution for all symptoms linked with the condition. The chemical structure of Prostate-Pro ensures that it works in the most effective way possible by directly focusing on affected areas. With 50 days of treatment being at the cost of just $44.99, there is now a very affordable, all-natural medication that can help you against benign prostatic hyperplasia. Prostate-Pro has been specifically formulated to reduce all symptoms linked with BPH, symptoms such as Difficulty urinating, inflamed prostate, painful urination, reduced libido, excessively frequent urination, incomplete bladder voiding, weak flowing urine, and poor circulation.
How Does It Rate?
- Prostate-Pro supplement is manufactured by the company CranPrev. It is an Indian company that manufactures a lot of supplements and health goods that are mostly sold online.
- According to its advertisement, it is used to lessen the intensity of edema, irritation, and inflammation in the prostate as well as symptoms of illnesses like benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) or chronic prostatitis (CP).
- The commercial for Prostate-Pro also states that it can aid in enhancing hormone and prostate function, which can enhance erections and libido and raise the amount and sperm count of a person’s seminal fluid.
- Maca Extract
- Saw palmetto Extracts
- Stinging Nettle Extracts
- Rye Pollen Extracts
- Ginseng Extracts
- Pygeum Extract
- Free Plant Sterols
- Tomato Extracts
- Vitamin D3
- All-natural components are what Prostate-Pro is known to include.
- An enhanced urinary route is promised by prostate-Pro.
- Lycopene, a key component of Prostate-Pro, is known to support the prostate’s normal functioning.
- One important aspect of the Prostate-Pro is expected to be a decrease in urinary tract infections.
- The supplement’s ingredient, pumpkin, is known to interact negatively with blood thinners.
- The Prostate-Pro is thought to include certain fillers.
- The prostate may grow if zinc supplements are used in excess.
- It’s possible that the product’s beta-sitosterol alone won’t make a significant difference.
How Does It Work?
Prostate-Pro components enable it to do a good job reducing inflammation and combating symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia; including the less addressed reduced libido, incomplete bladder voiding, and excessive day & night urination. The combination of natural healing ingredients that are used in Prostate-Pro also helps to balance out hormones and improve circulation, which is particularly important if you suffer from a swollen or congested prostate; the main cause of benign prostatic hyperplasia is hormonal imbalances due to aging.
Prostate-Pro Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Each Prostate-Pro capsule contains a very specific and effective blend of natural ingredients; as follows:
Saw palmetto Extracts
– According to some research, saw palmetto is just as efficient in treating symptoms as finasteride (Proscar) without unpleasant side effects like libido loss. According to some research, saw palmetto may actually cause the prostate gland to become smaller.
Stinging Nettle Extracts
– According to some research, stinging nettle can suppress the development of certain prostate cells in a manner similar to finasteride, a drug frequently used for BPH.
– One of the many well-liked herbal treatments for BPH is pygeum African. According to the review, pygeum africanum is generally well tolerated, less expensive than many prescription drugs used to treat BPH, and offers only minimal relief from urinary issues brought on by an enlarged prostate.
– Selenium supplementation has been shown in studies, including our own, to reduce blood levels of the prostate-specific antigen (PSA) in men who are at high risk for developing prostate cancer. As we have documented in our Nugenix Prostate Support article.
Other Ingredients – Vitamin D3, Tomato Extracts, Free Plant Sterols, Ginseng Extracts, Rye Pollen Extracts, Maca Extracts.
Q: What Is The Prostate Pro’s Usage Instructions?
A: Take 2 capsules twice a day, with food. The capsule should be taken at least 3 hours before or after any other medication. These prostate health pills should only be taken by adult men, typically over the age of 30. If you are under 30 years of age and experiencing symptoms of BHP; please see your healthcare professional for an accurate diagnosis.
Stopping the use of Prostate Pro will cause the symptoms to return.
What Are The Common Side Effects Of Prostate-Pro?
- Iron deficiency
- Pain in the testicles
Symptoms are not only rare, but they are non-permanent and they don’t affect your safety in any way. Any symptoms experienced will disappear shortly after terminating the use of the medicine.
Q: What Are The Alternatives Of Prostate-Pro?
Q: Is Prostate-Pro a Trustworthy Capsule?
A: There are very few reported side effects from this product, and less than 2% of all men who use this product have reported having experienced them. The side effects themselves have been very minor compared to the positive effects of Prostate-Pro. For these reasons, Prostate Pro should be trusted.
What Do the Reviews Say?
Nice Prostate Product
I love the ingredients list but Prostate-Pro doesn’t seem to work as well as the Now product I’ve been using for years. I wasn’t getting up at night to pee and thought I could compromise with what looked like a great value. My trips to the bathroom at night increased but in fairness to this product, I’ve always drank a lot of water but may have been drinking a little more closer to bed lately. I just started doubling the dose and think that may be working. ~ Michael M
Prostate Pro is considered a very good choice for patients suffering from BPH as it relieves the symptoms associated with their conditions while working on improving their prostate health. The best thing about this supplement is that it provides all these benefits with very mild side effects. However, compare the product with the best prostate supplements and identify essential information before use.
Prostate health is of great concern for men today. Preventative measures may reduce the risk of developing prostate cancer and improve overall prostate health and function. A quality, premium prostate supplement may shrink the prostate, minimize frequent urination, promote sexual function and contain quality ingredients.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective prostate supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned prostate health supplements based on the available research:
Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of Consumer Health Digest. We do not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Please read the full product reviews disclaimer. *All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Have a Question? Please Tell Us What We Are Missing Here!
We review published medical research in respected scientific journals to arrive at our conclusions about a product or health topic. This ensures the highest standard of scientific accuracy.
 stinging nettle Bhusal KK, Magar SK, Thapa R, Lamsal A, Bhandari S, Maharjan R, Shrestha S, Shrestha J. Nutritional and pharmacological importance of stinging nettle (Urtica dioica L.): A review. Heliyon. 2022 Jun 22;8(6):e09717. doi: 10.1016/j.heliyon.2022.e09717. PMID: 35800714; PMCID: PMC9253158. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
 Wilt T, Ishani A, Mac Donald R, Rutks I, Stark G. Pygeum africanum for benign prostatic hyperplasia. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2002;1998(1):CD001044. doi: 10.1002/14651858.CD001044. PMID: 11869585; PMCID: PMC7032619. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
 Karunasinghe N, Ng L, Wang A, Vaidyanathan V, Zhu S, Ferguson LR. Selenium Supplementation and Prostate Health in a New Zealand Cohort. Nutrients. 2019 Dec 18;12(1):2. doi: 10.3390/nu12010002. PMID: 31861307; PMCID: PMC7019779. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."